Re: Sorry

Originally Posted by INSAIN
A legend in her own mind

+1................
Old 01-27-2007, 06:30 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Kaneone
we are gonna have to talk about your TPS reports... did ya get that memo!?

-kane
ummmmm, yeah we're gonna have to talk about moving your office to the basement.....and while youre at it im gonna have to take that stapler from ya.....
Old 01-27-2007, 06:43 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Blah Blah Blah... Boo Hoo!!
Old 01-27-2007, 07:51 PM

stunt127 is an unknown quantity at this point

you know, if you post naked pics of urself.. maybe someone will actually listen.

until then.... good luck bitch!
Old 01-27-2007, 07:54 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

i assume most of you have girlfriends and wifes.. lol i would never expect that by reading your replies to a woman who open her heart on public good luck wherever you go and whatever you do now
Old 01-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
Hey Kane, like the new avatar?

Like my new style of riding?

Guess who i copied?
I copied Josh Clem on that one... SOOoooo...

-kane
Old 01-27-2007, 08:56 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

wow that's rough.....bunch of sheep if you ask me......but noone did......carry on.....
Old 01-27-2007, 09:02 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

would you kick rocks already shiiiiiiiit.

+1 on darius's and petes post
Old 01-27-2007, 10:32 PM

htown jay is a decent person

id hit it
Old 01-27-2007, 10:43 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
then PM it to yourself.
Why do you have to be such pretentuous *****? I could understand if you had put in a lot of hard work and felt like she was stepping on yours toes, but you're a nobody that hasn't contributed **** yourself.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:46 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
I copied Josh Clem on that one... SOOoooo...

-kane
dammit i couldnt bum you out by saying Josh Clem

Now ill i need is heaps of Light Blue and a helmet with not visor and im kool :YEAH
Old 01-27-2007, 10:49 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen
Why do you have to be such pretentuous *****? I could understand if you had put in a lot of hard work and felt like she was stepping on yours toes, but you're a nobody that hasn't contributed **** yourself.

+1 but I haven't done anything either.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:53 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Go have sex with a tree or a used rag, CONTRIBUTION, dude this guy taught me how to stunt from the other side of the world, he has pretty much taught me all there is to know about stunt riding and has helped everybody in my stunt team and lots of other stunt rider'z!
Yea he may be a *****, but this is SL plenty of hate goes around, you will find alot more ****** on here that are worse than him!
And hes not a nobody, go ask a few fiddy or bicycle stunters and you will find he is well known
Old 01-27-2007, 10:58 PM

Go have sex with a tree or a used rag, CONTRIBUTION, dude this guy taught me how to stunt from the other side of the world, he has pretty much taught me all there is to know about stunt riding and has helped everybody in my stunt team and lots of other stunt rider'z!
Yea he may be a *****, but this is SL plenty of hate goes around, you will find alot more ****** on here that are worse than him!
And hes not a nobody, go ask a few fiddy or bicycle stunters and you will find he is well known

Good he is and well known he may be but that is no reason to be a ********.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:59 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Originally Posted by TNDragonrnr
Good he is and well known he may be but that is no reason to be a ********.
yea fer enough, hes not normally a dick head, hes a generally nice guy, he just gets pissed off with some people or maybe hes having a ruff day
Poor guy has had his F2 for 2 months and only rode it once cause hes workin so hard
Old 01-27-2007, 11:09 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You're stunting a 50. If you need help stunting that, you probably also need help holding your dick to ****. So I'll take the rest of what you say with a grain of salt.

And wow, he's known in a small circle of 50/bicycle stunt riders. That doesn't exactly denote distinction inside the "corporate" side of stunt riding. Most other stunt riders have helped people along the way, it's nothing to get giddy over.

Edit: To clarify, I'm a nobody as well. But I'm not taking cheap shots from the sidelines
Old 01-27-2007, 11:13 PM

^^^^
Old 01-27-2007, 11:17 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

You're stunting a 50. If you need help stunting that, you probably also need help holding your dick to ****. So I'll take the rest of what you say with a grain of salt.

And wow, he's known in a small circle of 50/bicycle stunt riders. That doesn't exactly denote distinction inside the "corporate" side of stunt riding. Most other stunt riders have helped people along the way, it's nothing to get giddy over.

Edit: To clarify, I'm a nobody as well. But I'm not taking cheap shots from the sidelines

Why are you defending her then? Or does this have niothing to do with her, instead your just sick of pete?
Old 01-27-2007, 11:18 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

yea i dont need his help with everything but i dont know a heck of alot about motorbikes and how you set them up, hes helped with the TECHNICAL side of stunting and a bit about how to pull the acutal stunts, i have Brian Smith to help me with that, but hes told me all the stunt parts to get and from which company'z and lots of different TECHNICAL things!
Hes probly just having a **** day, everybody has them