Re: Clutchin it up from the side...

good **** im back on the bandwagon now.....thanks darius
Old 02-01-2007, 12:06 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by on1furlyfe
good **** im back on the bandwagon now.....thanks darius
right on man I'll make sure to get your Servin It Up care package sent out asap.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:09 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius
Here's the video for the side clutch up as promised, maybe you can learn it now Kane squid!!

http://www.extremeriderz.com/myspace/clutchsmall.wmv
Now don't it feel good to help someone out? it's not that hard and it didn't even kill you!!

But you need to remember the kids on these boards are the kids buying your videos! well the one who don't already think your a dick! so that should be good for...what at least 10 copy's sold!.....J/K .......I joke I joke ......15..... ...
Just playin hommie!!
Old 02-01-2007, 12:17 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by thehate.
Now don't it feel good to help someone out? it's not that hard and it didn't even kill you!!

But you need to remember the kids on these boards are the kids buying your videos! well the one who don't already think your a dick! so that should be good for...what at least 10 copy's sold!.....J/K .......I joke I joke ......15..... ...
Just playin hommie!!
Bro I help out way more than you think, 8500 friends on myspace you dont think I get way more questions than I can reply to everyday, but I'm a dick if I dont. Before myspace it was emails and still is, so between private messages here, myspace and emails there is no way I have enough time to reply to everyone. So ya I will have people say **** Darius I emailed him and he never wrote me back.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:20 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

the problems of being a rockstar
Old 02-01-2007, 12:22 AM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point

right on man I'll make sure to get your Servin It Up care package sent out asap.
haha thanks mang i need the clear stickers though so you can see them on my bike oh and im allergice to vinyle sticker so i need latex.....haha
Old 02-01-2007, 12:27 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
the problems of being a rockstar
Dont make me get started on the girls I have to make time for, the confusion, calling them the wrong names, going to the same restraunt and having the host say werent u 2 here last night and shaking your head no while making the cutting off your neck hand signal, the bottles of wine everynight, hot tub 3 somes it's getting rough over here
Old 02-01-2007, 12:31 AM

Bro I help out way more than you think, 8500 friends on myspace you dont think I get way more questions than I can reply to everyday, but I'm a dick if I dont. Before myspace it was emails and still is, so between private messages here, myspace and emails there is no way I have enough time to reply to everyone. So ya I will have people say **** Darius I emailed him and he never wrote me back.
Look I'm not a internet gangsta! I just call **** like I see it and you have 8500 myspace friends..LOL...What? ......bro it's myspace!!! HAHA...but thats cool man! and the Video was cool I'll give you that now maybe I can do it with out snapin sub frame...as much!......I'm not hatin all i'm saying is you get back what you put out...hell man I get pm asking for help all the time ...i'm sure no were as many as you get! but allot of people look up to you!! I got like 2 fan's but there great!!! hell I love 'em so god damned much!... I carry there pic on me at all times just to remind me of my fame......

Last edited by thehate.; 02-01-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:42 AM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
Look I'm not a internet gangsta! I just call **** like I see it and you have 8500 myspace friends..LOL...What? ......bro it's myspace!!! HAHA...but thats cool man! and the Video was cool I'll give you that now maybe I can do it with out snapin sub frame...as much!......I'm not hatin all i'm saying is you get back what you put out...hell man I get pm asking for help all the time ...i'm sure no were as many as you get! but allot of people look up to you!! I got like 2 fan's but there great!!! hell I love 'em so god damned much!... I carry there pic on me at all times just to remind me of my fame......
haha thats my sister!shes such a pro ho
Old 02-01-2007, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by on1furlyfe
haha thats my sister!shes such a pro ho
OHH SNAP im sorry man ...how do I tell you this with out hurting your feelings?!!!..........ummm ....welll.....yeah...I hit that bitch!

2 times!
sorry
Old 02-01-2007, 12:55 AM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

im gonna try it ,i usually clutch it up to stall or walking just straddling over the seat and alot of times ive hit the bar harder than joe browns clip showed. Thats pretty much the way i got it down to just clutch it up to idle b/p without the brake at all ,(w/abig sprocket tho 73th) after a while you just feel how much to slip it to basicly just clutch it up b.p perfect. the only thing it seems i have to worry about doin it from the left side is the pegs&bar , it seems like it will be sweet to walk into a circle then seatstand.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:16 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on now this is stuntriding, am I supposed to get all mushy cause some guy doesn't know how to clutch up his bike from the side?
+1

I think you should plant a tree for every person that can't do it...
Old 02-01-2007, 05:24 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by bruno_z
+1

I think you should plant a tree for every person that can't do it...
I was thinking about lighting a candle and waving it in the air
Old 02-01-2007, 06:00 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

good clip, funny ****...

you wish you could imitate the **** i do in this industry..
who are you again? last i checked... no one knows...

and yes, I jacked josh clem for his handstand burnout over a year ago!!.. that cats got style! :YEAH

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 02-01-2007 at 06:03 AM.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:47 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Ya Kane no one knows me, def top 5 on the stupidest things you've said. At least I'm not know as that guy that rides a pink bike because thats all they say. Cant wait to you ever make it overseas with that outfit, I'll be in Australia in 2 weeks, I'll send you a postcard.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Ya Kane no one knows me, def top 5 on the stupidest things you've said. At least I'm not know as that guy that rides a pink bike because thats all they say. Cant wait to you ever make it overseas with that outfit, I'll be in Australia in 2 weeks, I'll send you a postcard.
Im sorry was that darius or daris or harris? im sorry i get all these names confused.

have a great time in australia, i really hope your not thinking about me enough while your there to send a card, but if so thats kewl. stuff in a koala skull or some **** too!!

-Kane
Old 02-01-2007, 08:41 AM

I was thinking about lighting a candle and waving it in the air
that should do it, if it's not too windy....even better we should organize something like LiveAid and everyone gets to light a candle, and all the money from the concert goes to charity, that is to poor Icantclutchitfromaside ppl...

but then again, if your not able to do it, the candle deserves that oxygen more than you...
Old 02-01-2007, 08:53 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that should do it, if it's not too windy....even better we should organize something like LiveAid and everyone gets to light a candle, and all the money from the concert goes to charity, that is to poor Icantclutchitfromaside ppl...

but then again, if your not able to do it, the candle deserves that oxygen more than you...
you were trying to make a wide sloped right turn and ate ****.... you don't deserve much...

and darius.. i don't give a **** if u know who i am or not, i really don't care. you may have plenty of ppl danglin, but i am deff not one of them. Who cares if ppl on myspace ask you squidly questions.. you should be glad other riders are learning tricks that took you 6 years to learn. Instead of making all these random bullshit posts, you could have condensed it into a few sentences, and given some good advice.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:30 AM

^^ yep, that's why I plant trees...and that's why I shortened that pipe...and that's why I have a cage now...and that's why my wig is burnt in the front...
Old 02-01-2007, 01:38 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ yep, that's why I plant trees...and that's why I shortened that pipe...and that's why I have a cage now...and that's why my wig is burnt in the front...

i swear to god that it looks like your wig is flying off!

Quick Reply: Clutchin it up from the side...