Clutchin it up from the side...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 01:39 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: Clutchin it up from the side...

midget hero catapult
Old 01-31-2007, 02:35 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah but did anyone notice that the original question was does anyone have pointers...Darius comes in here and posts but no pointers. He is the only person I have witnessed do it, but no pointers. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:57 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

u must ziptie your self to the clip-ons before u do it...
Old 01-31-2007, 03:03 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bruno_z
you insult tekter arif for the last time! :crazyeyes: lol

Is your wig flying off in your power wheelie avatar?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:09 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
u must ziptie your self to the clip-ons before u do it...
i was takin a drink when i read that and i almost spewed it all my damn computer!!! thanks ***
Old 01-31-2007, 03:14 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

never tried it on a big bike but i have done it on my cousins supermoto both before and after he installed a HB and usin the HB made WORLDS of difference... you just gotta be ready to stab the brake right when it gets close to the BP... if not you'll get a nice jarring gorilla scrape
Old 01-31-2007, 03:20 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Originally Posted by Mikeith
i was takin a drink when i read that and i almost spewed it all my damn computer!!! thanks ***
haha good
Old 01-31-2007, 03:20 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

mike there aren no pointers, its not a hard trick its a ***** trick....pull back on the bars, and clutch hard enuff but not to hard...its trial and error..it involves the clutch, throttle and hb...theres only so much advice to give...now man up and destroy another subframe
Old 01-31-2007, 04:44 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by numberTWO
Yeah but did anyone notice that the original question was does anyone have pointers...Darius comes in here and posts but no pointers. He is the only person I have witnessed do it, but no pointers. Thanks.
I'm trying to remember who I saw do it before me? trying to remember who gave me some pointers.. ahhhh No one! learn it yourself stuntin aint supposed to be easy, and I will quote a black man from NY, "You will not leave here with the instructional secrets!!!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 04:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

that sounded like some good advise...lol

that and the zip ties....
Old 01-31-2007, 05:05 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Originally Posted by old man roger
that sounded like some good advise...lol

that and the zip ties....
def gotta do zipties

i bet kane might have some good advice, since he is a factory sponsored kawi rider..
Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius
I'm trying to remember who I saw do it before me? trying to remember who gave me some pointers.. ahhhh No one! learn it yourself stuntin aint supposed to be easy, and I will quote a black man from NY, "You will not leave here with the instructional secrets!!!!!

Darius what can I say to this?........other then every word you type you loose 1 more fan!! cheers Hommie!!

Last edited by thehate.; 01-31-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:59 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
Darius what can I say to this?........other then every word you type you loose 1 more fan!! cheers Hommie!!
did you want me to
Name:  ambulance.png
Views: 3
Size:  13.3 KB

ya I lost fans cause I'm not tellin everyone how to do it??? Since you named it how bout you tell us?
Old 01-31-2007, 06:02 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

arm wrestling match ?......

i got 5 on thad...

fast circle match .....wellll
Old 01-31-2007, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Darius
did you want me to

ya I lost fans cause I'm not tellin everyone how to do it??? Since you named it how bout you tell us?
Yeah ok!! 1st I was told it was called A "Hero" and if I knew how to do it more then 1 time out of 10 I would HELP people out! but thats on you BRO. like I have said before I respect your skill! but I kinda think your a candel burning at both ends! these Kids look up to you and all there asking for is your help, is it that hard to take 5 min and offer then some advice?
Old 01-31-2007, 06:18 PM

arm wrestling match ?......

i got 5 on thad...

fast circle match .....wellll
fast circle match I got $10 on Roger!! them ***** is tight!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 06:19 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i n s e c u r i t y

-kane
Old 01-31-2007, 06:21 PM
also known as OMR

oh please edit that....make it go away before any one see's it and thinks your serious
Old 01-31-2007, 06:23 PM

oh please edit that....make it go away before any one see's it and thinks your serious
ok you might not beat D but it;s still some sic ****!!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 06:25 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by thehate.
ok you might not beat D but it;s still some sic ****!!!!
ok at least now it has been watered down some ....lol

Quick Reply: Clutchin it up from the side...