Keith"PawPaw"Buesing's Retirement Thread....

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 10:33 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
Keith"PawPaw"Buesing's Retirement Thread....

Well, all good things must come to an end. I've decided after the show next month at the AlamoDome (February 10,2007) to call it quits. I never expected that when I bought my first bike in 2002 that it would lead me to where I am now. I've met so many great people from all over the country...and world for that matter! I've had the opportunity to do so many shows, comps, and other riding related things that it's mindblowing to me. I appreciate all the things that everyone has done for me through the years. I've got so many great memories. I'm sure one day, my grandkids will get to hear all about them.lol I've been wrestling with this decision for awhile now and it was a hard one to make that's for sure. I'm definately gonna miss hanging out with all you guys. East Coast...West Coast..North...South...I love all you guys!! I'm still gonna be riding....but just for fun. I wish you all the best and hope that one day our sport can get to the level that it deserves to be.

here's to ya.....Keith "PawPaw" Buesing .
Old 01-16-2007, 10:41 PM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Keith"PawPaw"Buesing's Retirement Thread....

can i have your bike? lol
Old 01-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

what was the major deciding factor in this descision? I have a hard time believing this. From the little I have seen you ride you can clearly see that you absolutely love stunting, and the look Ive seen on your face tells me, this is more of a vacation than anything. Its too much a part of you, and theres no way you will be able to quit this for good...........Mark my words!!! Good luck man!
Old 01-16-2007, 10:46 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
Well, all good things must come to an end. I've decided after the show next month at the AlamoDome (February 10,2007) to call it quits. I never expected that when I bought my first bike in 2002 that it would lead me to where I am now. I've met so many great people from all over the country...and world for that matter! I've had the opportunity to do so many shows, comps, and other riding related things that it's mindblowing to me. I appreciate all the things that everyone has done for me through the years. I've got so many great memories. I'm sure one day, my grandkids will get to hear all about them.lol I've been wrestling with this decision for awhile now and it was a hard one to make that's for sure. I'm definately gonna miss hanging out with all you guys. East Coast...West Coast..North...South...I love all you guys!! I'm still gonna be riding....but just for fun. I wish you all the best and hope that one day our sport can get to the level that it deserves to be.

No fricken way! I've never even gotten to see you ride. (I don't think...) Rats!

Want to be an instructor for a stunt camp a few weeks out of the year? Perhaps a celeb guest instructor? Because I have a friend who is doing cool stuff right now...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:31 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paw Paw

you should ONLY ride for fun old timer!
Old 01-16-2007, 11:38 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

you like 42 right? man you got time!! AC is like 50 don't toss it in yet!!
Old 01-16-2007, 11:51 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Lost That Love And Feeling Huh? I Told You 4 Yrs Ago That The Fun Factor Is The Only Thing That Matters. Once You Are Back To That, The Riding Wont Seem Like Such A Second Job. I Dont Care Where The Sport Goes As Long As It Has Class Acts Like Yourself. Do What You Have To Do, But Dont Dissappear.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:25 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DLish
:YEAH
Old 01-17-2007, 12:58 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

And Also, This Is Going To Make For A Badass After-party In S.a. Somebody Is Going In The River, I Can Feel It.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

your just in a bad mood .....

spring will bring better thoughts ,kick back relax and you will have a different out look ....

if not then riding for fun is ...well its fun so enjoy
Old 01-17-2007, 02:07 AM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
And Also, This Is Going To Make For A Badass After-party In S.a. Somebody Is Going In The River, I Can Feel It.
There are laws about throwing old people in wheel chairs into rivers you know. Just kidding Paw Paw..YOUR MY BOY, BLUE!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Keith,I never got to know you ,but you seem like a solid dude.Good luck in your temporary retirement.Maybe you should try a career in pro baseball(Texas Rangers farm team !!!),then come out of retirement and stunt for a few more years like Michael Jordan did!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:48 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DLish
+3453456436 :YEAH
Old 01-17-2007, 01:01 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

you'll be back like jordan
Old 01-17-2007, 01:25 PM

MATT L is a decent person

I think all that Waffle House has poisoned your brain

Wish you would have came with us to Florida bro, I really think you would have reconsidered this if you had.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:53 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

You've always been a respectable guy in my book......do what you gotta do.....but never stop riding......
Old 01-17-2007, 02:17 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

2 points:

1 you can't quit something you still love... it's just not gonna happen and noone wants to see a bunch Jay-Zesque fake retirements.

2 never say your gonna retire before your last show/race/canyon jump cause that's when you die and all your ex-wives and illegit children will be left wondering why daddy had to do that ONE LAST show/race/snake charming act.

naa mean dude?:YEAH
Old 01-17-2007, 02:28 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

dam paw paw. i was just about to start rideing again. but this time around im not gonna ride as hard as i use to try. im just gonna stunt for fun.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:12 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

what happend, you get your AARP card....?
Old 01-17-2007, 04:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

damn bro....sucks to hear your throwin in the towel, but i totally respect your decision, you did many good things for the sport, major props!

Quick Reply: Keith"PawPaw"Buesing's Retirement Thread....