Keith"PawPaw"Buesing's Retirement Thread....

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 07:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Keith"PawPaw"Buesing's Retirement Thread....

Damn Keith!! Atleast I'm on your last stop in the Final Tour.

But hey man, I got some great memories riding w/ ya, that whole Rita/Katrina thing was a pretty badass time. But like Ryno said, dont disappear bro! Its fun hearing all the stories, and who else can I watch Rambo with that knows all the lines???? lol

Kick ***!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:07 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
Well, all good things must come to an end. I've decided after the show next month at the AlamoDome (February 10,2007) to call it quits. I never expected that when I bought my first bike in 2002 that it would lead me to where I am now. I've met so many great people from all over the country...and world for that matter! I've had the opportunity to do so many shows, comps, and other riding related things that it's mindblowing to me. I appreciate all the things that everyone has done for me through the years. I've got so many great memories. I'm sure one day, my grandkids will get to hear all about them.lol I've been wrestling with this decision for awhile now and it was a hard one to make that's for sure. I'm definately gonna miss hanging out with all you guys. East Coast...West Coast..North...South...I love all you guys!! I'm still gonna be riding....but just for fun. I wish you all the best and hope that one day our sport can get to the level that it deserves to be.

here's to ya.....Keith "PawPaw" Buesing .

You can't retire until I get my "My Paw Paw Rides Wheelies" shirt!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:56 PM
NME

NME is a decent person

You'll be missed! Good luck with bingo!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 09:56 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

good luck with everything bro.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:33 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
Well, all good things must come to an end. I've decided after the show next month at the AlamoDome (February 10,2007) to call it quits. I never expected that when I bought my first bike in 2002 that it would lead me to where I am now. I've met so many great people from all over the country...and world for that matter! I've had the opportunity to do so many shows, comps, and other riding related things that it's mindblowing to me. I appreciate all the things that everyone has done for me through the years. I've got so many great memories. I'm sure one day, my grandkids will get to hear all about them.lol I've been wrestling with this decision for awhile now and it was a hard one to make that's for sure. I'm definately gonna miss hanging out with all you guys. East Coast...West Coast..North...South...I love all you guys!! I'm still gonna be riding....but just for fun. I wish you all the best and hope that one day our sport can get to the level that it deserves to be.

here's to ya.....Keith "PawPaw" Buesing .
now u and sillyneck could ride together
Old 01-18-2007, 12:35 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NME
You'll be missed! Good luck with bingo!!!
HAHA, BINGO
Old 01-18-2007, 12:57 PM

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn old man! Hey, for whatever reason you have for retiring... it's been a pleasure hanging with ya sir... if your in the big easy hit us up.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:16 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are crackin me up.lol I think Ryan Smith said it best..." I lost that lovin feeling". I haven't had fun when I ride for awhile....and it's a damn shame when something this fun....isn't. Diggity said it best a long time ago on the MTV show. I lost site of why I started riding in the first place. I just need a break. I appreciate all the support for sure. I'm sure I'll keep in touch with everyone and who knows what the future might bring.

PawPaw
Old 01-18-2007, 06:39 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

paws just trying to let things chill then hes going to make a crazy comeback.. i know it. we will all think that we are good in like 3 years or so and all of sudden hell come back and just take us all out.. i know it. ill keep my eye out for u paw..lol naw man but i hope it aint for good but all things have to come to an end.. who knows maybe ul miss it and come back but thanks for everything uve done with the sport..
Old 01-18-2007, 07:23 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

bro, i know what ya mean. you still better come down and hang out at my place for stuntwars/stuntoberfest even if ya come as a spectator and hang out like the old days (notice i had to put the word old in there somewhere).