observation at stuntwars

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 01:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: observation at stuntwars

hm i am stock on my 636 that i rode for SW and i weigh like 240...
However I am up 15 on my f4i and i used to be one down 15 up on it...
Its all personal preference bro.
I like being able to ride street any time without swapping gearing or anything like that...
plus its oh so nice to have someone run their mouth about gearing then kill combo circs on stock and be like huh
Old 01-18-2007, 01:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hhmmm dan jackson won stunt wars with a pretty big sprocket......

does that mean he isnt good ????????
Old 01-18-2007, 01:41 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ziggler
There is a common urge to have your stuntbike as stock as possible. Wether it be full fiaring, no handbrake, stock gearing, clip-ons, etc.

Thats because its frustrating when you do a stunt and then someone tries to cut it down by saying "yeah, but thats only on a stunt bike, he couldn't do that on my bike" or "yeah, but so and so does it without a handbrake" Therefore, I think if you can get your bike more stock-ish then do it.

Another factor, is that when you are starting out, you want to increase the learning curve as much as possible and reduce the cost of repairs. So in the begining we ran very modified bikes, and they were raty as ****. Now stunters are weaning themselves off some of the mods and have pretty bikes.

good point, its all about the stock look for me. you have no idea how many friends of mine who know nothing about what we do tell me theylike the looks of my bike the best because it looks like a streetbike. hell, i won xdl east with blinkers, headlight, and taillight....basically my streetbike with a dented tank, clipons, rear sprocket, and hb, nothing else.

the stock LOOK is the way to be!
Old 01-18-2007, 01:51 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

That is why i keep my other bike close to stock.Full fairing,clipons,no big *** gear.And still do O's.Combo's.What ever.Just in case anyone doubts you.I will be taking my stocker to shows with me too this year.So when im rocking the stunter and theres some smart *** in the crowd you can let them know whats up.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what no mud flap ?

ppfftt ..lol
Old 01-19-2007, 04:05 PM

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

For some reason i just love the look of my bike streetfightered, i hate taking the cage off taking the fairings of just to replace a cover or whatever.. I dont know if i will ever rock a ff stuntbike just not me. I would really like to get a used ff bike just to ride to and from work on.. That would be the ****. Who knows i would probably just start stunting that too!! haha

JOEJOE
Old 01-19-2007, 04:09 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JOEJOE750
For some reason i just love the look of my bike streetfightered, i hate taking the cage off taking the fairings of just to replace a cover or whatever.. I dont know if i will ever rock a ff stuntbike just not me. I would really like to get a used ff bike just to ride to and from work on.. That would be the ****. Who knows i would probably just start stunting that too!! haha

JOEJOE
+1

When I got my f4i, was kinda dissapointed to see 4 other f4i's with the same paint scheme in my town.. 2 with the same exhaust!
at the moment I like it street fightered, and plan to keep it that way
Old 01-19-2007, 04:12 PM

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
+1

When I got my f4i, was kinda dissapointed to see 4 other f4i's with the same paint scheme in my town.. 2 with the same exhaust!
at the moment I like it street fightered, and plan to keep it that way
This is probably totally mental, with it streetfightered the bike just feels way easier to throw around, prob all in my head, but its all about feeling to me..

JOEJOE