Rocket Nation's Stuntwars 07

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Rocket Nation's Stuntwars 07

whew what a long week. me edub and apex r driving home right now.

stuntwars was off the hook this year, best year yet. I was very upset about how poorly it was ran last year and am stunned to c how well the majority of the problems were fixed. I'd say around 10,000 in the stands the crowd was awesome.

the paddock setup was fantastic as well. first stunt event where the riders got to feel like honest to gawd athletes.

tice's afterparty was great also!

big thanks to joe rocket for making it all possible for me, also for supply the hotel for not only myself but nick edub and the coltons. my room looked like the welfare line all week!!!

I had an awesome time meeting and haning out with everyone. we rode our asses off all week I'm so exhausted!!!

big props to dan jackson, he's brining back the crazy and commin out fierce this year. u deserved it dan!!

team event was a blast, we all had so much fun I'm stoked we got to win something made the trip a whole lot easier finacially!

we were the only competing riders from the westcoast!!

too bad a ufo must have flown by during my run cause I sure got hosed at 8th place haha but I'm not crying about it. lol it still stuntwars eh??

although I think I am now the first factory sponsored american rider to ever compete at a stunt event!!

step up kyle...

great times! ****** a bro!

I will have photos uploaded by thurs!!

-kane
Old 01-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Regular StuntLifer

BRIAN_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rocket Nation's Stuntwars 07

too bad a ufo must have flown by during my run cause I sure got hosed at 8th place haha but I'm not crying about it. lol it still stuntwars eh??

although I think I am now the first factory sponsored american rider to ever compete at a stunt event!!

step up kyle...

-kane[/QUOTE]

damn, your run was good, but was anything worthy of first place. how can you seriously bitch, and just cause you are a "factory sponsored" rider does not make you get extra points, so someone helps you.

All I am saying stop bitching.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

who's bitching?? haha

I had a blast
Old 01-15-2007, 07:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i saw that coming ..lol
Old 01-15-2007, 07:52 PM

DEBO is a decent person

You should of thrown a brick through the window
Old 01-15-2007, 07:55 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

and to secure the 4th place win .....
Old 01-15-2007, 10:54 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

It was nice finally meeting you, I have to say you are a much better person face to face.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:59 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

i hope it was warm in FL.cuz it's cold as **** here and it was even snowing...this weather fukin blows!
Old 01-15-2007, 11:06 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Artiom
i hope it was warm in FL.cuz it's cold as **** here and it was even snowing...this weather fukin blows!
80 i would say its warm
Old 01-15-2007, 11:10 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

I got sunburn to prove it!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:05 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
whew what a long week. me edub and apex r driving home right now.

stuntwars was off the hook this year, best year yet. I was very upset about how poorly it was ran last year and am stunned to c how well the majority of the problems were fixed. I'd say around 10,000 in the stands the crowd was awesome.

the paddock setup was fantastic as well. first stunt event where the riders got to feel like honest to gawd athletes.

tice's afterparty was great also!

big thanks to joe rocket for making it all possible for me, also for supply the hotel for not only myself but nick edub and the coltons. my room looked like the welfare line all week!!!

I had an awesome time meeting and haning out with everyone. we rode our asses off all week I'm so exhausted!!!

big props to dan jackson, he's brining back the crazy and commin out fierce this year. u deserved it dan!!

team event was a blast, we all had so much fun I'm stoked we got to win something made the trip a whole lot easier finacially!

we were the only competing riders from the westcoast!!

step up kyle...

-kane

Haha! The party was serious, still cleaning the house as we speak! (thanx for the signature on the oven hood) As far as the ufo comment, I agree! Kane scored an 11 on difficulty, and he had a great run I thought. Inovative burnouts, and stoppies, should have raised his difficulty a bit IMO. Thanx for coming out, E-Dub, Nick and Kane! Team was a blast, hope to do it again soon! See you all at XDL!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

right on, good to see you edub and nick. good times fo sho. Ill be hitting you up soon mang, have a good drive!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:32 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

-we were the only competing riders from the westcoast!!

and an excellent group of representation from tha west. congrats wish i could been there to study the new shiat.

Nick im comming to vegas in less than a month i got beer money:YEAH
Old 01-16-2007, 01:02 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
Haha! The party was serious, still cleaning the house as we speak! (thanx for the signature on the oven hood) As far as the ufo comment, I agree! Kane scored an 11 on difficulty, and he had a great run I thought. Inovative burnouts, and stoppies, should have raised his difficulty a bit IMO. Thanx for coming out, E-Dub, Nick and Kane! Team was a blast, hope to do it again soon! See you all at XDL!
wow i fotgoti wrote that!! lol doubt. what did it say!?

drunken maddess!!

-kane
Old 01-16-2007, 02:58 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

yo kane whats up bro it was great hanging out again and gettting drunk and raging alil bit call me up sometime fool we gotta get alot of people to the east in the summer time
-mike
Old 01-16-2007, 03:01 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Was awesome for sure.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:04 PM

Jay17ray is a decent person

hahaha the stripper pole and the party...thanks kane for those wonderful pics in the truck hahahahaha
nags i didnt get to say bye..
mandi u too...

ill be tryin to get my pics up from the wkend but i didnt have that many.. i figured ill be gettin them all from yall haha
Old 01-16-2007, 03:33 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Kane i gotta say i'm impressed with all the west cast guys you all killed it!
Old 01-16-2007, 05:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

yea all two of three of you guys killed it especially you on YOUR FACE.
-mike
Old 01-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

kane, you better make sure we get some pics of you rocking the ftwc shirt. you had a damn good run, but so did most everyone else that competed. a complete one eighty on how the event was run. loving the hot seat setup. thomas killin it on the mic.

Quick Reply: Rocket Nation's Stuntwars 07