STUNTWARS - Behind the scenes

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 10:50 PM

Stunt Muffin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: STUNTWARS - Behind the scenes

Stunt Wars has been fun every year but this year there was sooo many cops nobody got to party like they wanted. no watertankers.. bowling *****.. fireworks. the day of stunt wars everybody kicked *** but not many people seemed too in to it this year. not motivated as usual. i havent ridden on that track but i can tell it sucks.. i hear they are redoin it for stunters.. can anyone give up some info on that? congrats to all the riders who have the ***** to go out in front of everyone and raise hell
Old 01-16-2007, 10:56 PM

JONESER is a decent person

Originally Posted by Stunt Muffin
Stunt Wars has been fun every year but this year there was sooo many cops nobody got to party like they wanted. no watertankers.. bowling *****.. fireworks. the day of stunt wars everybody kicked *** but not many people seemed too in to it this year. not motivated as usual. i havent ridden on that track but i can tell it sucks.. i hear they are redoin it for stunters.. can anyone give up some info on that? congrats to all the riders who have the ***** to go out in front of everyone and raise hell
+1
Old 01-16-2007, 11:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gabby jay
it was great meeting everyone and seeing those again. too many people to name but too much fun to recall. stuntwars should be bi-monthly.
I'm so proud you got rid of that upper
Old 01-16-2007, 11:52 PM

Lee Wallace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jay17ray
white boots and dixies dress..
It was great meeting you and just wanted to say that you looked outstanding in that outfit on Sunday. I wish the bike shoot didn't fall through; I'd have loved to have shot you with it.

To the rest of you guys, it was awesome to actually get up close and personal with you this time. It was an excellent show, it looked like everyone did their best and had fun.

Lee
Old 01-17-2007, 12:26 AM

Jay17ray is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lee-Wallace
It was great meeting you and just wanted to say that you looked outstanding in that outfit on Sunday. I wish the bike shoot didn't fall through; I'd have loved to have shot you with it.

To the rest of you guys, it was awesome to actually get up close and personal with you this time. It was an excellent show, it looked like everyone did their best and had fun.

Lee
thank you so much i appreciate it. i havent seen many pics of the wkend yet and i didnt take any of myself hahaha so all my friends were askin what i was wearin but i didnt know i didnt have pics til i got home.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:38 AM

I'd have worked with you in a heart beat. You really looked super. Actually your whole group looked outstanding.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:39 AM

Old 01-17-2007, 12:39 AM

I'd have worked with you in a heart beat. You really looked super. Actually your whole group looked outstanding.
all the grls? yea they are great well if we end up at another show im always up for a shoot
Old 01-17-2007, 12:42 AM

I'm looking forward to it!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:48 AM

I'm looking forward to it!
well stay in touch and if u have any random shots of myself or specially the grls i was with id love it if u could send them my way!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:51 AM

Ok and please go to my Myspace when you get a chance. I didn't want to appear like a perv. and shoot girls I didn't already know thus I did get a few of Destiny.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:25 AM

whats the url
Old 01-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Originally Posted by Stunt Muffin
the new track is a hundred times better than the dragstrip. or any dragstrip, the slant wasnt to horrible, you just had to compensate for it. if they redo it that would be cool to.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:23 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

**** was fun period
Old 01-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Emrock
**** was fun period
yes it was!! finally got to stay and hang out, had a blast meeting new cats and hanging with my old friends. def some heads at tice's on sunday, lots a people falling down, some even cracking their heads open.

note to girls: dont take a blunt to the dome your 2nd time puffing and think you are going to be able to function! funniest thing i saw all night!

on a side note: i am never judging again. too hard, i prefer to just win the comps...much easier and plus it pays better!
Old 01-17-2007, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
yes it was!! finally got to stay and hang out, had a blast meeting new cats and hanging with my old friends. def some heads at tice's on sunday, lots a people falling down, some even cracking their heads open.

note to girls: dont take a blunt to the dome your 2nd time puffing and think you are going to be able to function! funniest thing i saw all night!

on a side note: i am never judging again. too hard, i prefer to just win the comps...much easier and plus it pays better!

haha dude i wish you coulda seen ur faces as she was fallin over.. i just remember sittin there hearin the beer drop then watchin her straight up drop sideways hahaha glad she was ok tho
Old 01-17-2007, 01:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
that chick hit hard
Old 01-17-2007, 04:38 PM

JONESER is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jay17ray
haha dude i wish you coulda seen ur faces as she was fallin over.. i just remember sittin there hearin the beer drop then watchin her straight up drop sideways hahaha glad she was ok tho
How's come no one informed me of a party on Sunday night? I was off work on Monday for nothing!
Old 01-17-2007, 05:11 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know what ever happend to the dude that smashed half his foot off at the practice spot???
Old 01-17-2007, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by JONESER
How's come no one informed me of a party on Sunday night? I was off work on Monday for nothing!
id thought u already left to go home cause i didnt see u anywhere sunday!! damn it joneser....

Quick Reply: STUNTWARS - Behind the scenes