Much Love

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 01:05 PM

1brownj is an unknown quantity at this point
Much Love

Much Love & Respect For This Sport And All The Riders Who Sacrifice Time Money Physical Wellbeing And There Own Safety To Push The Sport Further & Further So I Want Everyone To Know I Am Humble And Not Worried About Alot Of The Other Stuff That Goes On In The World As Far As Talk Goes I Am Only Involved In This Sport For One Reason--because I Love It In My Heart--i Ride To Please Me And Set My Own Goals Within Myself Anything More May Be A Nice Bonus But Is Not Gonna Make Me
Also Everyone I Talked To At Stuntwars Was Super Cool No Huge Egoes Or ******* Behavior That I Saw So That Was Good And All The Stuntwars Staff Was More Than Helpful And Nice To Me And My Family So I Think The Crew Has It Pretty Much Together
So Thanks Again And I Will See You Guys Soon!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 01:23 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Much Love

Originally Posted by 1brownj
Much Love & Respect For This Sport And All The Riders Who Sacrifice Time Money Physical Wellbeing And There Own Safety To Push The Sport Further & Further So I Want Everyone To Know I Am Humble And Not Worried About Alot Of The Other Stuff That Goes On In The World As Far As Talk Goes I Am Only Involved In This Sport For One Reason--because I Love It In My Heart--i Ride To Please Me And Set My Own Goals Within Myself
!!!
cheers to that bud....thats true!
Old 01-15-2007, 01:32 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Much Love

Originally Posted by 1brownj
Much Love & Respect For This Sport And All The Riders Who Sacrifice Time Money Physical Wellbeing And There Own Safety To Push The Sport Further & Further So I Want Everyone To Know I Am Humble And Not Worried About Alot Of The Other Stuff That Goes On In The World As Far As Talk Goes I Am Only Involved In This Sport For One Reason--because I Love It In My Heart--i Ride To Please Me And Set My Own Goals Within Myself Anything More May Be A Nice Bonus But Is Not Gonna Make Me
Also Everyone I Talked To At Stuntwars Was Super Cool No Huge Egoes Or ******* Behavior That I Saw So That Was Good And All The Stuntwars Staff Was More Than Helpful And Nice To Me And My Family So I Think The Crew Has It Pretty Much Together
So Thanks Again And I Will See You Guys Soon!!!!
+1 :YEAH

this man haas got to be a great father!!!!!!