Stunt Wars...Whats the news?? Who won??

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: Stunt Wars...Whats the news?? Who won??

Originally Posted by suicidl
my everything hurts but i stilll rode everynight

on the shoulder. you used that last year

i rode last year.

Last edited by T-NECK; 01-15-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by ziggler
Sucks T-Neck was out with a shoulder injury, he killed at Stuntoberfest, and would have this weekend too.

BTW, Thanks for the Brake fluid T-neck, even if it was shity dot 3, it got me out on the track!

I spent about a year out with knee injuries, so I know how frustrating it is have to watch.

Get well soon.

Zane
thanks man. sorry i didnt have anything better for ya..lol beggers cant be choosers right?? lol
Old 01-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by alexcod
stop thats a lie , i saw T neck out at hooters later on that night playing patty cake with two other dudes!!! his arm is fine its all a insurance scam!!!! i see threw the lines !
shoot man ya got me...

Originally Posted by 006LODBKNY
T-neck actually pulled his shoulder out of place while applying monstrous amounts of hair gel on his wig.. it's the truth.. I swear..

Double O.
yeah, blowouts are more work then they look like...mad props to colt and rob for rocking em for so long! hahaha
Old 01-15-2007, 05:07 PM

addicted_2_ink is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH team 5 men and a baby , vertical joe,kane,dan jackson,e dub, ? , and the baby was aaron colton won the team event team warped second:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Last edited by addicted_2_ink; 01-15-2007 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:22 PM

slickrick69 is a decent person

Matt L was 3rd....... Followed by Jason M (props to Jason) The kid that one the thing RODE there every day. The R6 had the flippen signals still on it. WTF who was that guy????? The wind sucked!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 05:25 PM

Lunchbox- is an unknown quantity at this point

stuntwars was great i met alot of people and got to ride with some of the best on thur night at the spot i wrecked and gary was there to help out with some things i needed to keep riding thatnks bro :YEAH was a overall great event and worked out well

i only wish riders could come in and out of the gates with there bike to go to the other side of the track

and big props to all who messed up there feet trying to win the custom craft helmet
Old 01-15-2007, 05:40 PM

ezvx is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you get better t neck good job to all that rode in the competition hope i can make it next year
Old 01-15-2007, 06:47 PM

Jon PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

How am I a d1ckhead??? I thought it was awesome how AC caught CP's bike. Those 2 were straight killin it and neither got hurt bad on the wrecks they had. I have a ton of respect for both of them.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:04 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

This was the best Stuntwars yet. The new facility is a million times better then the other one, it ran super smooth, and on time. The judging criteria was based on XDL rules. The stands were packed with people, I don't have a guess on numbers, but 30,000 is a bit far fetched! Either way, nice work to all involved!
Old 01-15-2007, 08:25 PM

soarer is an unknown quantity at this point

This year's event definitely topped last year's. It sucked that a lot of talent was either hurt or didn't show but there was plenty of new talent to make up for it. The new location was much better and the weather was awesome compared to last year.

That Marcus, Jr. kid was out of control. He couldn't weigh more than 85 pounds and he's barely 14. That kid is going to be incredible. He was rockin tank standing O's and he's only had his f4i for 6 months. Sick!

A.C. was the ****. He kept riding even after snapping his shifter off. I've never seen him wreck like he did at the end of his run on that bmx skid. He looked like he was having fun especially at Hooters with those 2 smokin blondes hangin off him.

Oh, and a word to the wise; rent a Ford Mustang Shelby GT-H from Hertz next year. Well worth the hundred bucks per day.

-Chuck D. ...NY
Old 01-15-2007, 08:35 PM

Markie_Mark is a decent person

Excuse me noobing the thread, but where is StuntWars held?
Old 01-15-2007, 09:19 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lakeland, FL.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:30 PM

Markie_Mark is a decent person

Originally Posted by Shawn742
Lakeland, FL.
Is there a post or website I can get more info on it? Instead of asking 10 questions here. How long is it? Who is able to attend. ...etc. etc.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:50 PM

PrettyBoyStuntz is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not gonna BS. I think the track wasnt all that great and from what I heard talking with other riders they werent all that happy either with it either. The facilities though were great. I mean without a doubt that was the most professional looking place Ive really ridden at. In that aspect it was great and thats the kind stuff sponsors and TV channels wanna see, but there was soo much talent there that we really didnt see.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:22 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by trick187
would have been worth the trip to fl just to see the euros crash BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It would be worth the trip to wherever you are just to punch you in the face for saying that.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:24 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by XtremeRR
that can say only a stupid american............................dump talk man
No doubt. I would like to apologize on behalf of the cool Americans who now wish this guy would strangle himself.

I almost cried when I saw CP tank that endo, and nearly cried again when he stood up. He is hurt BTW. Just didn't go to the hospital. Presumably because he is a man.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by GTS Fever
I don't like to say this, since StuntLife IS an American site,
hence we're only guests here, but...
Jon, you're just a d1ckhead. or you're acting like being one..
Guests? You should consider yourselves family. And nobody should treat you like that.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:39 AM

X-treem C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PrettyBoyStuntz
Im not gonna BS. I think the track wasnt all that great and from what I heard talking with other riders they werent all that happy either with it either. The facilities though were great. I mean without a doubt that was the most professional looking place Ive really ridden at. In that aspect it was great and thats the kind stuff sponsors and TV channels wanna see, but there was soo much talent there that we really didnt see.

Believe me, we know that the track isnt the best for streetbike stunting, but it is way better than the Drag Strip, the problem is that there is no such thing yet, I dont know of a place that will hold 10,000 + that we could hold our event at, we have been dealing with Drag strips or Circle tracks.

The good thing is, this track is working with us to make things better, that was our first big event with them and it was a success, now they will step up and accommodate us, they are talking about paving our own strip in the center, but them they stands are to far way, I am sure in the future things will get better at the new location.

Thanks to all that came out.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:54 AM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

i would love if they paved that area in the center, I am the first to admit my that my normal practice area is nice smooth and level. The minute i get on that track i am all over the place ! But skills will get better over time, As far as the overall place its 100 times better than before , way nicer , i didnt feel that i was going to gets instant aids by going to the bathroom, and overall just alot cleaner, alot of cops and alot of old guys telling you what to do etc, ( esp at the gate ) but overall alot better this year than any of the five years i had gone before

IS IT JUST ME OR DID ANYONE ELSE WANT TO PUCH THAT RED HAIR BITCH THAT WAS ALWAYS ON THE MIC IN THE F*CKING FACE !!!!!!! THAT CHICK TREATED EVERONE I SAW LIKE THERE WERE 10 YEARS OLD. MAJOR POWER TRIP, BEING THE WOMAN IN CHARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 09:43 AM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alexcod

IS IT JUST ME OR DID ANYONE ELSE WANT TO PUCH THAT RED HAIR BITCH THAT WAS ALWAYS ON THE MIC IN THE F*CKING FACE !!!!!!! THAT CHICK TREATED EVERONE I SAW LIKE THERE WERE 10 YEARS OLD. MAJOR POWER TRIP, BEING THE WOMAN IN CHARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
+10000000 that bitch made me get out of the film box in the middle of a run since "only 1 person at a time". Big ******* deal I saw numerous people in the box numerous times. I did notice she was giving VIP treatement to all her redhead friends and their moms and kids and everyone she knew though...couldn't stand her.

Last edited by Shawn742; 01-20-2007 at 10:11 AM.