did CT Stunt win stuntwars?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 02:58 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: did CT Stunt win stuntwars?

he's not the only one.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hahaha yea but im still up
Old 01-13-2007, 03:04 AM

were both still up.i wish it as warmer than 20.......you floridians
Old 01-13-2007, 03:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yea yea ...im from mass dont give me that **** if there wasnt snow on the ground i was riding
Old 01-13-2007, 03:10 AM

yeah i'm out almost everyday,i can still bitch about it.i lived in tampa for 2 years.but that was before i really started riding.me and the wife are debating going back
Old 01-13-2007, 03:12 AM
also known as OMR

it nice here in the winter
Old 01-13-2007, 03:17 AM

this year hasn't been bad,but one day it's 50 the next 20.snows coming monday
Old 01-13-2007, 03:19 AM
also known as OMR

yea but ct in the summer ....with the elevation changes and the veiws ,every thing here is flat
Old 01-13-2007, 03:22 AM

you dont have to tell me.florida's highest point is what 3ft.it is nice here year round,i do like the seasons but i've be come obsessed since i learned how to circle
Old 01-13-2007, 04:38 AM

Guru is a decent person

ok so who is CT??
Old 01-13-2007, 10:39 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
looks bigger then that to me .....
but i tell ya what, ill shift into second and do circles and you do what ever you want and do circles and we will see who comes down first
i don't do circles u bastard.. i hate u....
i'm -1 +10... that's not toooooo bad.

umm highway it kinda sucks.. i mean u're not cruisin at 90 comfortably, sits at high rpm.. but gobs of engine brake, so it's pretty sweet.. i kinda wanna go a little bigger
Old 01-13-2007, 01:00 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
you dont have to tell me.florida's highest point is what 3ft.it is nice here year round,i do like the seasons but i've be come obsessed since i learned how to circle
yo pm me so i can let u know about the legal stunt spot
Old 01-13-2007, 01:28 PM
also known as OMR

[quote=crtchrktrcr;2560536]i don't do circles u bastard.. i hate u....
i'm -1 +10... that's not toooooo bad.i kinda wanna go a little bigger [quote]

hahahahah ...i know thats why i started the **** talking it was too easy ...

ps ..i rode a 06 636 the other day that was 5 or 6 up and it had way more low end then my 03 that thing was awsome,if i was you i wouldnt go up any more ,just get use to what you got

i ordered my big *** sprocket because thats what i learned on ,but i was doing circles on the stock sprocket before the big one came in the mail but it was too late to change my order so i went with it

Last edited by old man roger; 01-13-2007 at 01:32 PM.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:45 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i learned my stuff on stock... all no handers n **** stock geared.. just went bigger so it wouldn't stall as easy.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:50 PM
also known as OMR

yea its nice to have some gear ,i know mines big but i dont realy care what people think..

like i said if they give me too much **** i just shift into second and do flamingo circles just to prove the point or tell them to get on my bike and do what im doing ,that shuts up most haters
Old 01-13-2007, 01:50 PM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i learned my stuff on stock... all no handers n **** stock geared.. just went bigger so it wouldn't stall as easy.
what would be good for an f4i, biggest sprocket you can use on the highway comfortably
Old 01-13-2007, 01:53 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by old man roger
yea its nice to have some gear ,i know mines big but i dont realy care what people think..

like i said if they give me too much **** i just shift into second and do flamingo circles just to prove the point or tell them to get on my bike and do what im doing ,that shuts up most haters
haha k, let me ride your MINTY bike and try circles...

and lamby, -1+5 would be good stuff.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:56 PM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
haha k, let me ride your MINTY bike and try circles...

and lamby, -1+5 would be good stuff.
you're the boss, thanks man
Old 01-13-2007, 01:56 PM
also known as OMR

well i usually save that comment for some one i know can do circles ...
and if we were talking **** in the parking lot you wouldnt want to ride it if you knew you couldnt do what i was doing..lol
Old 01-13-2007, 01:59 PM
B.T.M.

yes i would... i'd like to unite all ppl to be streetfightered... i figure if i highside it, and mash your upper.. u'll be part of the team.

Quick Reply: did CT Stunt win stuntwars?