Kane?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 05:28 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: Kane?

Originally Posted by SpLiZaaT
why should he have one too? Factory AMA race Teams get bikes first for testing.

I don't think any testing is necessary on a stunt bike. They'll probably ship his bike to a near dealer and tell him to pick it up once they start shipping - maybe I am wrong? My estimate is Kane will have his by end of February....am I right? They start shipping Feb.

Even if he did have his bike, it wouldn't already have Race bodywork, 12bar, crash cage and sprockets -- what company do you think already makes those parts for an unreleased 2007? no one
im supposed to be picking up my 07s the week i get back from stuntwars, but who knows.. when they arrive they arrive.
i will also most likely be picking them up direct from kawasaki motor company, not a local dealership and as far as aftermarket parts are concerned, your totally right its prolly gonna take me a month to setup a bike that doesnt even hit public streets until april.

BUT more companies are already stocked and ready for 07 bikes than you think btw...

-Kane
Old 01-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I know that Suzuki has the 07 line up out already. I was looking at them like a over a month ago at a dealership.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:42 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

KidCr3nshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you say, "07's," as in, multiple?

Man - you suck.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:33 AM

04gsx6r is an unknown quantity at this point

I work at a Yamaha Dealership and we have had our 07s for a while, but I am not sure about Kawi
Old 01-11-2007, 02:05 PM

SpLiZaaT is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course- the sportbikes that undergo no changes, get released REAL early. But I doubt you saw a GSXR1000 2007 and you certainly didn't see any 2007 Kawasaki or 2007 Honda CBR600RR....We are scheduled to see our first zx-6rs in February ..beginning or end, I don't know
Old 01-11-2007, 08:33 PM

wondo is a decent person

hey joe whats up dude whos all going to vegas??? cole and myself where thinking of doin some thing like that, whats the deal lots of peeps meeting out there?? let me know whats up dude??? wana ride....:YEAH
Old 01-12-2007, 09:59 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
yo joe joe....i wanna come play...me and my girl need a trip to vegas...what what....mikey wants in...hit me back...ill be at SW this weekend...filming i hope...loll.
Get out there son!! I would love to see you!! Should be a blast!! Here is my num bro 3033495414!! Do it brother!!!

JOEJOE
Old 01-12-2007, 10:01 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wondo
hey joe whats up dude whos all going to vegas??? cole and myself where thinking of doin some thing like that, whats the deal lots of peeps meeting out there?? let me know whats up dude??? wana ride....:YEAH
Its for my girlfriends bday, actually a lot of people are meeting up man! Should be fun! If you want give me a call, let you know the details!!

JOEJOE

Hook up an invite inside that shop brother!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 10:22 AM

fOnz is an unknown quantity at this point

eyy eyy i see you talkin bout the new zx6r we got is available here in switz starting mid february in just onemonth..

Whats the situation like in the states? you guys have it available for order yet?

Edit: aightt sorrry jsut red the other dudes reply..u guys get it at the same time... for once that we in europeans dont gotta wait 7 months more than you guys for smth.

its a miracle!

Last edited by fOnz; 01-12-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:23 PM

wondo is a decent person

hit me up when your not workin we dont get to go when we want they call me and tell me there workin so if i wana ride come done so hit me up..the ground is like glass theres no savin a circle.. so weired to feel your bike drift out while in a circle..:YEAH
Old 01-12-2007, 01:48 PM

ninjaskills66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 04gsx6r
I work at a Yamaha Dealership and we have had our 07s for a while, but I am not sure about Kawi
Old 01-12-2007, 01:49 PM

ninjaskills66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 04gsx6r
ya i work at a yamaha dealer too and we've had 07 r6's and r1's for a couple months...
Old 01-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

so ya kawasaki told me today that i can expect to have their team green semi truck direct, drop off my new 07s sometime in the next 2 weeks at my house in las vegas..

If this is the case i will most definitely be posting pics of that!!

we will see.. stay tuned

-kane
Old 01-12-2007, 11:12 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
so ya kawasaki told me today that i can expect to have their team green semi truck direct, drop off my new 07s sometime in the next 2 weeks at my house in las vegas..

we will see.. stay tuned

-kane
Damn ,thats tight son!
Old 01-13-2007, 01:55 AM

Ed-o is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SpLiZaaT
why should he have one too? Factory AMA race Teams get bikes first for testing.

I don't think any testing is necessary on a stunt bike. They'll probably ship his bike to a near dealer and tell him to pick it up once they start shipping - maybe I am wrong? My estimate is Kane will have his by end of February....am I right? They start shipping Feb.

Even if he did have his bike, it wouldn't already have Race bodywork, 12bar, crash cage and sprockets -- what company do you think already makes those parts for an unreleased 2007? no one
He prally gets the ones the racers wad in testing
Old 01-13-2007, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by wondo
hit me up when your not workin we dont get to go when we want they call me and tell me there workin so if i wana ride come done so hit me up..the ground is like glass theres no savin a circle.. so weired to feel your bike drift out while in a circle..:YEAH
Wha choo know bout dem circles squid
Old 01-13-2007, 02:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ed-o
He prally gets the ones the racers wad in testing
hell i would take those .lol
Old 01-13-2007, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
hell i would take those .lol
O hell ya me too! Id be like "dont even worry about fixin it" ha ha
Old 01-13-2007, 02:24 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
get off kane's dick you honkey

-mexican mayhem
and i dont' EVER want you back at my house again... i can't believe you stole flowers from me.. i gave your family work, and you do that?!?!

- bitter triscuit
Old 01-13-2007, 02:26 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kaneone

we will see.. stay tuned

-kane
i wanna pee in your cheerios...

joejoe, i know chan is goin to vegas, i really wanna go but it's not lookin good. have fun n box chan.

Quick Reply: Kane?