High Chair Circles And Others

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 09:10 AM

ezvx is an unknown quantity at this point
High Chair Circles And Others

I Was Wondering About When Your Doing Highchair Circles Spreader, 50/50 Cricles Are You 1 Finger Or 2 On The Brake And Dose Any One Have Any Advise For Learning Them
Old 01-04-2007, 09:28 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: High Chair Circles And Others

Originally Posted by ezvx
I Was Wondering About When Your Doing Highchair Circles Spreader, 50/50 Cricles Are You 1 Finger Or 2 On The Brake And Dose Any One Have Any Advise For Learning Them
I first started trying them with no clutch, got sick of crashing so much. I learned the clutch one finger brake one finger and it has helped me a lot, i still wreck sometimes though!~

JOEJOE
Old 01-04-2007, 10:20 AM

thanks for the advise i was going to send you a message to ask you about this becaue i just watched your clip it looked pertty good
Old 01-04-2007, 10:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im not up to hc yet, got spreaders decent and im just working on 50/50 now. Leaning forward helps alot, doesnt look so cool but it definitely makes em easier. I try to lean in a little, cant lean much sitting on the tank, but just transferring all your weight to one but cheek helps keep it in the circle.

Oh, and when shouldn't you have 1 finger on the clutch and 1 on the brake? Answer - ONLY when your left hand is off the bar
Old 01-04-2007, 12:31 PM

thanks for the advise i was going to send you a message to ask you about this becaue i just watched your clip it looked pertty good
I aint no expert at them but i am getting better, if i could ride more than once a month i would be better. Just keep practicing them, you will get em!!

JOEJOE
Old 01-04-2007, 01:10 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

1 Finger On Each , No Other Way To Do It , You Can Always Catch Your Stall, Fall Etc That Way , Most People Cant Do It Cause They Haev The Wrong Set Up On There Bikes T Begin With
Old 01-04-2007, 01:36 PM

well what is the right set up
Old 01-04-2007, 02:23 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

apparently from what everyone tells me a $450 hand brake setup and a $80 clutch
Old 01-04-2007, 03:35 PM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't have to spend that much on the brake, but it's still expensive. And the clutch is only $40.00.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

EZ pull lever - $40
ANY Radial front master - $50 for a gsxr that'll work great, or $210 for a brembo that'll work better
$55 line and fittings
$40 or $200 to tap into the stock system

Clutch on top, lever almost horizontal (on 2 wheels)
Most people prefer the brake mounted inboard, but its not wrong to do it the other way
Old 01-04-2007, 04:25 PM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

i got an old gsxr handbrake maSTER and i got frog, highchair, gastank coaters all day long, you dont need no brembo, you need to understand more son
Old 01-05-2007, 09:38 AM

All i have is woodcraft clip ons, that helped so much, new ez pull, and gsxr 1000 radial mount front brake. Its so butter its unbelieavable!!

JOEJOE
Old 01-05-2007, 10:08 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MoNkeY TaCtIcS
i got an old gsxr handbrake maSTER and i got frog, highchair, gastank coaters all day long, you dont need no brembo, you need to understand more son

^^ Did he just call Mike son

Damn newb....
Old 01-05-2007, 10:34 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
^^ Did he just call Mike son

Damn newb....
nah he was referring to peeps who think you need to spend alot on your handbrake
Old 01-05-2007, 10:49 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Oh ok... gotcha.. Yeah GSXR radial here.. did end up with a dual caliper but nothing to special
Old 01-05-2007, 11:10 AM

sickrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Fullthrottle Works Great
Old 01-05-2007, 11:27 AM

i have full throtle set up ez pull the only thing im not sure about is how there monted
Old 01-05-2007, 12:11 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

hey mike , when i saw you in jersey a couple weeks ago it looked like you had somthing sticking up off the back of your tank . what the hell was it ????

and as to h/b my current setup is one of hohey's brackets and a 954 master ... i likes it alot .
Old 01-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

i have full throtle set up ez pull the only thing im not sure about is how there monted
I don't remember how i set your bike up when i had it but I got mine set up perfect now. try mine out this weekend and see how you like it. I don't have any problem with using 1 finger on each. just still practicing with it but it's alot easier. I can lock it up 1 finger no problem and it's eay to squeeze too.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:52 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by juzslidin
hey mike , when i saw you in jersey a couple weeks ago it looked like you had somthing sticking up off the back of your tank . what the hell was it ????
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...tank-mod.html?

Quick Reply: High Chair Circles And Others