Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 09:36 AM

Gixxxer_Wood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What Rider Has The Best Style?

Originally Posted by suicidl
so you like to through your bike to

just j/k we love hurricane wreck his *** off james :YEAH

oh thanks for the props to all of you that mentioned the o-town crew
lol well besides wrecking you got to admit, james can F*cking move on that bike to be as big as he is
Old 01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Emrock
Kane- like the bounty man u ******* lumber jack but i like it
awww schucks emrock.. you like me. you really like me!

my favorite riders to watch are:

Teach
Warren
Edub Outermost
and crazy martin
Old 01-05-2007, 02:42 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Cory, from D-Aces.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:44 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

the european style has always been my favorite. hands down. lol, no ac i'm not just saying that cuz you are the thread starter, its just so true how you guys move the bike around instead of moving around on the bike, and the 180 stoppie clutch up to circle seems to be migrating over here very commonly into a part of our style. there will always be the innovators and those who have their unique style but eventually 90% of all the riding will have a similarity because it will all just get tossed into a blender together.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by acfarias
i have recently seen scary gary video clips and i really like the style of his riding, very innovative and always doing new tricks, what does everyone else think, watch out for team event at stuntwars, its gonna be me + gary + secret weapon.....
is the secret weapon going to be TONY D
Old 01-06-2007, 01:28 AM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

btw after todays sick session im going to have to say AC is now on top as far as style and execution goes..... im i not just saying that because he said the same about me or because he started this thread... im saying it because when i saw him ride today i had to just sit down and watch and take notes....
Old 01-06-2007, 01:30 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by O-TownHoNdA
btw after todays sick session im going to have to say AC is now on top as far as style and execution goes..... im i not just saying that because he said the same about me or because he started this thread... im saying it because when i saw him ride today i had to just sit down and watch and take notes....
agree 100%

wow so much to take in for one day

cant wait for tomm lesson
Old 01-06-2007, 01:33 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

What kind of bike is he riding?
Old 01-06-2007, 01:39 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by letsride
What kind of bike is he riding?
Old 01-06-2007, 02:44 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Yes AC's style was a whole new world for me to experience on the bike with him! He really whips that thing around wicked! Wooo! lol I had fun, that was pretty neat. Yay, I've felt circles! lol

Oh and sorry for sticking the limbs out when you said to just hang on, couldn't help it. I don't know how to "just" hang on. lol

Last edited by Valeska; 01-06-2007 at 02:46 AM. Reason: add
Old 01-06-2007, 02:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

never seen him in person but all i have seen would make me agree 100%
Old 01-06-2007, 02:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Valeska
Yes AC's style was a whole new world for me to experience on the bike with him! He really whips that thing around wicked! Wooo! lol I had fun, that was pretty neat. Yay, I've felt circles! lol

Oh and sorry for sticking the limbs out when you said to just hang on, couldn't help it. I don't know how to "just" hang on. lol
poor steve ...losing his packpack just kidding v
Old 01-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Nah no way. 2 different worlds. I --loved-- feeling the crazy forces of AC's style, but it's not my own pesonal style to just hang on and enjoy while someone else does their thing, I feel kinda useless. I have to be doing something to contribute and step it up. I love the technical (and danger) thrill of pulling off switcharounds, transitions, & climbing all around the bike. Hanging off, not hanging on, etc.. feeling just on the delicious side of the edge of disaster... Thats the sweet spot for me.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:21 AM

MARCus JR is an unknown quantity at this point

1. christain p
2. Mana
3. dan jackson
4. Teach
:YEAH
Old 01-06-2007, 11:33 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Kendall Aka Livingcanvas
Old 01-06-2007, 11:56 AM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Stoppie style you cannont beat my boys Rowdy and NME

Everything else I know about style comes from TEAM MIKE.......:YEAH
Old 01-06-2007, 04:50 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by iwreck
Stoppie style you cannont beat my boys Rowdy and NME

Everything else I know about style comes from TEAM MIKE.......:YEAH
How could i forget about "The Team"!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 01:58 AM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

team mike kills it too lol but for sure i agree on the stoppie aaron, jason (NME) and rowdy got the style on those..... practically flipping from the beginning
Old 01-07-2007, 02:44 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

im so hurtin, my goal before i die is to ride with all you talented guys

ac
little ac
gary
mana
cp
kevin carmicheal
2 tone
teach
darius
joe brown
luxury joe
edub
manny
zoltan
jason B
kane
emrock
kyle
joe vertical
etc
etc
the list goes on i wanna ride with you guys and film it so when im old i can sit back with fellow stunters to brag bout the good ol days. not to mention after riding with a few other top dawgs it up my skill and creativity

gary you would be proud of this new figure 8 circle im werking on it goes from blind side to inside pretty gangsta.

mad love to every one i listed and then sum i can name off riders that motivate and entertain me for awhile!
-
Old 01-07-2007, 03:47 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Stunter13
To Bad Mark From MPZ quit stuntriding , he always doin some new sick tricks , i think he doin first HC cirlces but maybe i'm wrong...
but after that
i must give some repsect for the OG stunters like :
Starboyz
Streetfighterz
DTE(Core6)
Triplle Xtreme
PBR
RedlineXtreme
SBF
Geared Up
AC farias
CP
and many more....
and of course some young talents like
O-town
All french riders
OM
Rus Xtreme
and many many more.....

I would love to see some new Fottage of Thew 1096 he always doin some crazy **** :YEAH

Peace
+14239552339334
what is up with all the og's taking a break. like what are gorka and blankstrom doing? playing golf and eating cinnamon flavored quaker rice cakes? cmon now, ride your fricken bike! you guys are the pioneers of the stoppie and have your picture next to the word gangster in the dictionary. cut the bullshit and ride your bike. and pbr havent heard much about those guys in awhile but they rock too.

Quick Reply: What Rider Has The Best Style?