lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 02:04 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

Do they actually stuntride, or are they just studio stunnas? They rap about it, but I've never seen any pics of them stuntin a bike...

R1 on one, where?
Old 12-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future
Re: lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
Do they actually stuntride, or are they just studio stunnas? They rap about it, but I've never seen any pics of them stuntin a bike...

R1 on one, where?
My guess would be they just rap about it.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:20 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

well little wayne thinks a r1 is a chromed out 1100,sooooooo!i call bullshit.i think i saw 50 on cribs on two wheels with his quad.does that count?
Old 12-30-2006, 02:39 PM

xxxmen007 is an unknown quantity at this point

out of all of them i'd say maybe DMX would be the best stunter but i've only seen him do a half *** wheelie on the quad but i'm sure he's got 50 and wayne beat.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:41 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that wasn't 50 in the video, it's some other poser..

maybe the r1 is bored?
Old 12-30-2006, 02:50 PM

wonderbread is an unknown quantity at this point

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cQ8PoOX4-TY This is the stuntin like my daddy video , were he doesnt stunt at all.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:51 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ are u joking? didn't u see the intense skitching?
Old 12-30-2006, 03:18 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
i think i saw 50 on cribs on two wheels with his quad.does that count?
quads don't count. It might prove rear brake skills if he was slowin it down though, but crtch says it wasn't even 50.. i haven't seen it.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/"height"=56345634"width"=4235245234 hard to tell... i think I saw a lil' 1/2 second power wheelie during the 0:10 second, but I saw them going around turns with the bike straight up and down though, which means they were on a trailer, and it probably wasn't lil wayne or birdman doing the actual riding

is that a stoppie at 1:00?

Last edited by Street Warrior; 12-30-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:21 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats not Wayne riding the bike.. it's a friend of mine
Old 12-30-2006, 03:22 PM
B.T.M.

kimbol?
Old 12-30-2006, 03:24 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
kimbol?
Kimbo? The fighter? No...

Another dude that does movies and stuff
Old 12-30-2006, 03:24 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

so he doesnt even ride the bike! what a puss.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:32 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

50cent had a srad gsxr 750 before he blew up. He talked about it like he would do wheelies and everybody in the hood would flip. DMX dont ride like that at all. Lil wayne just talks about it.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:39 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Brian V
50cent had a srad gsxr 750 before he blew up. He talked about it like he would do wheelies and everybody in the hood would flip. DMX dont ride like that at all. Lil wayne just talks about it.
ACTUALLY DMX DOES RIDE...HE WAS RIDING IN RENO WITH US 3 MONTHS AGO FUNNY **** WHEN PEOPLE SEEN HIM ON A BIKE ON THE STRIP...BUT HE CAN RIDE......AS FAR A 50CENT WINK 1100 RIDES FOR HIM I HEAR 50CENT SPONSORS HIM SOMEHOW
Old 12-30-2006, 03:56 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

ummmmm ever think when they say stunnin it aint actually bike stunnin
Old 12-30-2006, 03:56 PM

coast2coast is an unknown quantity at this point

I stunt and rap go to myspace.com/coast2coaststunteam and check it out
Old 12-30-2006, 03:57 PM

coast2coast is an unknown quantity at this point

[URL="http://myspace.com/coast2coaststuntteam
Old 12-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
ummmmm ever think when they say stunnin it aint actually bike stunnin
Yup exactly. Look up stunnin'/stunting in the Urban Dictionary, and it's all about rockin the ice/bling/hoes.. no bikes.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:01 PM

j_espo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

wayne= WOAT. worst of all time
Old 12-30-2006, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by j_espo1
wayne= WOAT. worst of all time

you shut your mouth when talking about wayne like that

Quick Reply: lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?