lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 06:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

damn nag's must be feeling better.... hahaha ....his ninja skills are up to par
Old 12-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

U make bank kids? Does that mean you donate to the sperm bank? Noone cares about u or how tuff you think you are and how many girls that you dont know leaving messages. Go tuff talk the mirror and keep reminding yourself how gay you are.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:23 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nags
you shut your mouth when talking about wayne like that
he S UC KS

and he kisses baby on the lips before bedtime
Old 12-30-2006, 06:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

all i know is this became a bandwagon thread
Old 12-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E RacK
lol, hella funny, my arrest record longer then ur front door kids, that dont mean i cant move up n be better, like i said, fiber optic tech, i make bank kids, i work for it, haters just want it
you make bank huh? what that little 1,500 if youre lucky. who gives a **** about your arrest record. that just means your ******* stupid and you get caught..
Old 12-30-2006, 06:25 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
he dont live in oakland... he lives in alameda my nigg.

east alameda??
hahahahaha
Old 12-30-2006, 06:26 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
you make bank huh? what that little 1,500 if youre lucky. who gives a **** about your arrest record. that just means your ******* stupid and you get caught..
damn joe you hate this kid with a passion the only time you post up is when you bag on him
Old 12-30-2006, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
actually $2,500 before taes, thats $500 a day, n its a bad arrest record like i said, im trying to do better, hit some rough spots in life, but as the pictures show im trying to be better n more family oriented especially with my new nephew n my son coming in febuary 14th
Old 12-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
you must not have got the memo.... we can say ***, ****, bitch and suck now

I know.
I like to say fackin'.
FACK!!!
Old 12-30-2006, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
damn joe you hate this kid with a passion the only time you post up is when you bag on him
joe's jus mad cause he got busted for his *** brigade missions earlier, n lil lex dun know where i live, fam stay in alameda im off high street where i've been for the past few years
Old 12-30-2006, 06:28 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

all i know is this became a bandwagon thread

No, you just made yourself sound like some bad-***, then Nags splashed a little truth on the subject. Doesn't a phone line need fixin somewhere?
Old 12-30-2006, 06:29 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

oh n this ones for the haters
dude.... that is you bike, but it isnt you..... eric... you know i know. it looks like a def rider to me, bro seriously stop it!

i am not gonna comment on that wheelie pic again, but seriously..... you know that isnt you!

and this picture.....
Name:  mycousin.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  31.1 KB

this ***** is from dade county!!!! i know who this is, the ***** isnt from richmond..... i am in every part of the riches, and you will NEVER, EVER.... EVER, EVER, EVER, see this ***** in richmond. believe me, my *****, stop frontin'. fo' a ***** that is in the streets, i hate seeing ****** rep like they from the streets.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 12-30-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

If you wanna straighten out, stop running around telling everyone how tuff u think you are. Go on with your own business and stop trying to impress everyone. You make yourself look dumb and the more that you try to climb out of the situation u got your self into you make yourself look dumber.

So be the big man that you are and leave this thread and stop trying to impress others.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

actually $2,500 before taes, thats $500 a day, n its a bad arrest record like i said, im trying to do better, hit some rough spots in life, but as the pictures show im trying to be better n more family oriented especially with my new nephew n my son coming in febuary 14th
who gives a ****. 1 minute your a gangster. now your trying to say your a good guy..**** off. your still a bitch. and you must be schizophrenic or have multible personality disorder.. you are on another plannet
Old 12-30-2006, 06:33 PM

cousin from north richmond not dade county, his bro owns an audio shop, hes rollen down giant highway a lot, found out he was my cousin when i met his mom at the family reunion, n how u gonna claim its my bike but not me? u think i let people ride my bikes? n u aint there every night, n my boy thalles works there too n took the picture
Old 12-30-2006, 06:34 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

That's such a shitty pic, it could be ANYBODY on ANY bike!
Old 12-30-2006, 06:36 PM

*** im gangster all the way, ur jus a fake
Old 12-30-2006, 06:36 PM

faQdieSlow is a decent person

put a dick in your ear and **** what ya heard e-rack is straight vagina.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:38 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

cousin from north richmond not dade county, his bro owns an audio shop, hes rollen down giant highway a lot, found out he was my cousin when i met his mom at the family reunion, n how u gonna claim its my bike but not me? u think i let people ride my bikes? n u aint there every night, n my boy thalles works there too n took the picture

DUDE, STOP ****** TRYING TO PUSH THAT FALSE *** ****!!!! *****, I AM RICHMOND... JUST BECAUSE I LIVE ON THE SOUTHSIDE, DONT MAKE YOU CLAIMING HIM FROM NORTH RICHMOND A WAY TO MAKE IT TRUE. ***** I BE IN NARF ASWELL. STOP THAT BULLSHIT, KNOCK IT THE **** OFF. I AM TRYIN TO BE NICE, AND NOT POST UP ALL YOUR ****** CONTRADICTIONS!
Old 12-30-2006, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by faQdieSlow
put a dick in your ear and **** what ya heard e-rack is straight vagina.

Damn, second post!

Quick Reply: lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?