lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 05:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

Originally Posted by coast2coast
why don't every body just meet up at stunt wars and handle the beef

*** stunt wars, ur advertising for them cus its gonna be mainly florda n east coast competition this year, HYOUR **** BLOCKING STREET STUNNEN! I HOPE U GET NEAR MISSED BY BULLO'S BLAZER FOR UR INSOLENCE!
MUWUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 12-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
well i know you good enough to know your a loser ....ps dirt bike helmet doesnt =***....ask your girl
ok so your mad because i didnt show you attention one bike night. how old are you again? your a bitch if your going to let something like that bother you. one night. your all butt hurt about. looks like your the looser.. im not the one crying because someone i saw one night didnt take the time to talk to me or something. GET OVER IT AND GET A LIFE.. and yes you look like a retard with that helmet on..

Last edited by Joe Brown; 12-30-2006 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
if you believe anything a rapper says in his raps (especially these two idiots), you probably still waited for santa last week.

+1 million playa, u ride today, i been building new gates, worked on the truck n getting the fairings ready for paint
Old 12-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Guru

and for you erack. this is the only way you get any mention. but we have already come to the conclusion your a ******* idiot. you must just like everyone talking about you.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
ok so your mad because i didnt show you attention one bike night. how old are you again? your a bitch if your going to let something like that bother you. one night. your all butt hurt about. looks like your the looser.. im not the one crying because someone i saw someone one night didnt take the time to talk to me or something. GET OVER IT AND GET A LIFE.. and yes you look like a retard with that helmet on..

wow, haten knows no bounds,
old man roger=5,132 posts
downtown joe brown=360

i dont think anyone cares who u give attention too. oh yeah, y a db helmet retarded, last time i checked hella dudes was rocken not only a db helmet, but even dirtbike bars, of shat, n even then armour vests the db'ers wear under jersys.....
but thats just my

dont mistake those for my two light skinned ***** n try to :YEAH on me
joe brown: :YEAH <==8 "look mom, no hands, tell dad if he hurries he get next"
Old 12-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Guru

Originally Posted by E RacK
wow, haten knows no bounds,
old man roger=5,132 posts
downtown joe brown=360

i dont think anyone cares who u give attention too. oh yeah, y a db helmet retarded, last time i checked hella dudes was rocken not only a db helmet, but even dirtbike bars, of shat, n even then armour vests the db'ers wear under jersys.....
but thats just my

dont mistake those for my two light skinned ***** n try to :YEAH on me
joe brown: :YEAH <==8 "look mom, no hands, tell dad if he hurries he get next"
ok so now i have 300 posts that means something.. YOU ARE A ******* ******.. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BITCH...
Old 12-30-2006, 05:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok so your mad because i didnt show you attention one bike night. how old are you again? your a bitch if your going to let something like that bother you. one night. your all butt hurt about. looks like your the looser.. im not the one crying because someone i saw someone one night didnt take the time to talk to me or something. GET OVER IT AND GET A LIFE.. and yes you look like a retard with that helmet on..
oh im not all butt hurt over you
and dont fool your self ,i think your an *** for alot of reasons ,not just because your self important
and the dirt bike helmet is ventilated better then a street helmet,its not a fashion statement
we all know how image concious you are
almost forgot .i got your bitch right here pal

Last edited by old man roger; 12-30-2006 at 05:36 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:35 PM

and for you erack. this is the only way you get any mention. but we have already come to the conclusion your a ******* idiot. you must just like everyone talking about you.

fool, i dont need mention, think i give a crap? i was all over myspace amoungst a couple million members when i got hit, thats enough mention for ur whole family. if im an idiot do u take the time to respond? everyone talks about me cus were all bored on here dumb ***, this is the internet, this aint real. doo doo brown, if this was real life n u wanted to talk **** i'd break u down hella hard kid even with a brain injury i got cognitive command control down better then u can control ur own shat....which may explain y ur sh!ting urself right now in bewilderment. thats ur new word for the day, have a cookie, think about it for a while, go give some blow jobs n come back with a diet coke n a smile
Old 12-30-2006, 05:37 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Damn....owning's goin all round.....O well...here's another one.....

Old 12-30-2006, 05:37 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

whew!!!! this thread is tuff now!
Old 12-30-2006, 05:38 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

fool, i dont need mention, think i give a crap? i was all over myspace amoungst a couple million members when i got hit, thats enough mention for ur whole family. if im an idiot do u take the time to respond? everyone talks about me cus were all bored on here dumb ***, this is the internet, this aint real. doo doo brown, if this was real life n u wanted to talk **** i'd break u down hella hard kid even with a brain injury i got cognitive command control down better then u can control ur own shat....which may explain y ur sh!ting urself right now in bewilderment. thats ur new word for the day, have a cookie, think about it for a while, go give some blow jobs n come back with a diet coke n a smile
You get dumber with every post.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:40 PM

ok so now i have 300 posts that means something.. YOU ARE A ******* ******.. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BITCH...
did my homework, thats how i got ap physics sophmore year as well as ap english, im a fiber optic tech for comcast and mantain school private and government lines with informal network administrator training, and now you have 362 posts to my last reading. my homework is done kid, don't make me call mr. mcneil to come teach ur *** some style. dont *** with survivor. u'll get ur ***
oh but u may enjoy that, i'll get u a large *** to give u a spanken n a nice plug up
Old 12-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Guru

Originally Posted by old man roger
oh im not all butt hurt over you
and dont fool your self ,i think your an *** for alot of reasons ,not just because your self important
and the dirt bike helmet is ventilated better then a street helmet,its not a fashion statement
we all know how image concious you are
well last i rember you were butt hurt because i didnt talk to you at a bike night.. i do not know you.. and you do not know me..so if your a hater because whats said on the internet then so be it.. but there cant be any other reason because we do not know eachother.. so just give it up man.. and i could care less about my image.. i like what i like.. if i like football helmets i would rock one.. i just like db helmets on dirtbikes.. thats all
Old 12-30-2006, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by nags
You get dumber with every post.
thats the best you got? wow
go get inline an choke on it after doo doo brown finishes
we can call you
"NAGS! CONQUEROR OF SWISS DICKS"
Old 12-30-2006, 05:43 PM
Guru

this is real ************.. im real your real so if your going to break me down bring it bitch.. better yet i lets meet up and i will show you what real is...
Old 12-30-2006, 05:47 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

oh my god i love this thread now!!!!!

you ****** just gave me something to laugh at terribly, i am kinda glad i missed the ride today now.

this is real ************.. im real your real so if your going to break me down bring it bitch.. better yet i lets meet up and i will show you what real is...
***** ***** i was arrested last week after getting pulled over, because i just found out im still on the 3 year probation for agrivated assult that i thought was over in october. just cus i got injured dont think i cant handle mines bit(h ***. i aint gotta be og to take out a bulge chump like you. got me fuked up man, life is life n i earn my right to live an u aint nobody to make me scared n think ur gonna *** with it!
u aint nuthen to me but a little....

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Old 12-30-2006, 05:48 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I'm having flashbacks of high school readin this ****!

Oh, sorry, I'll shut up..........
Old 12-30-2006, 05:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

well last i rember you were butt hurt because i didnt talk to you at a bike night.. i do not know you.. and you do not know me..so if your a hater because whats said on the internet then so be it.. but there cant be any other reason because we do not know eachother.. so just give it up man.. and i could care less about my image.. i like what i like.. if i like football helmets i would rock one.. i just like db helmets on dirtbikes.. thats all
nope no internet hate here...
i know you its just that your so self important you dont remember me..
and as far as telling me to grow up, stop attacking people over the net that you think you can out smart ....you only talk **** to people who are new and maybe dont ride as good as you thats a bitch move right there

Quick Reply: lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?