lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 04:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?

dun know about 50 cent riding, but dmx rides n that man can ride the whoolie on the 4 wheeler, it is lil wayne n birdman on the bikes in the video, u aint seem wayne almost drop the bike when the stopped it? thats y they rollen so slow on the mcguire bikes(the designers names escape me but the built the r1 went into buger king, a friend was watchen the bikes n both got backed over by a lady in a ford explorer i think last year or the year before)
Old 12-30-2006, 04:09 PM

coast2coast is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i might be to only one holding it down that realy stunt's and raps myspace.com/coast2coaststuntteam
Old 12-30-2006, 04:19 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by E RacK
it is lil wayne n birdman on the bikes in the video, u aint seem wayne almost drop the bike when the stopped it? thats y they rollen so slow on the mcguire bikes(the designers names escape me but the built the r1 went into buger king, a friend was watchen the bikes n both got backed over by a lady in a ford explorer i think last year or the year before)

Definitley not them. My friend was the stunt double for wayne. Not sure who the other was.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:20 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
ACTUALLY DMX DOES RIDE...HE WAS RIDING IN RENO WITH US 3 MONTHS AGO FUNNY **** WHEN PEOPLE SEEN HIM ON A BIKE ON THE STRIP...BUT HE CAN RIDE......AS FAR A 50CENT WINK 1100 RIDES FOR HIM I HEAR 50CENT SPONSORS HIM SOMEHOW
that's cool, what kinda bike was he riding? any wheelies? I'm guessing he was not rocking a lid if people knew it was him
Old 12-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

dun know about 50 cent riding, but dmx rides n that man can ride the whoolie on the 4 wheeler, it is lil wayne n birdman on the bikes in the video, u aint seem wayne almost drop the bike when the stopped it? thats y they rollen so slow on the mcguire bikes(the designers names escape me but the built the r1 went into buger king, a friend was watchen the bikes n both got backed over by a lady in a ford explorer i think last year or the year before)
its not them on the bikes kid wake up..
Old 12-30-2006, 04:21 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
its not them on the bikes kid wake up..
Kid is a moron and just don't get it.

Although I watched Servin it up the other day and thought I saw him in there
Old 12-30-2006, 04:22 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Valeska
Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
ummmmm ever think when they say stunnin it aint actually bike stunnin
Yup exactly. Look up stunnin'/stunting in the Urban Dictionary, and it's all about rockin the ice/bling/hoes.. no bikes.
ohhhh I dunno, lyrics like "R1 on one when I'm on one of them" and "zoom zoom on my yamaha" make me think they are referring to bikes...
Old 12-30-2006, 04:22 PM

but mr. joe brown, it was, it really really was *sigh* all you gotta do is believe n wedgie ur underwear 3 times and turn around...thats it...and then everything will be ok...sigh....eveything will be...o...k
Old 12-30-2006, 04:25 PM

but mr. joe brown, it was, it really really was *sigh* all you gotta do is believe n wedgie ur underwear 3 times and turn around...thats it...and then everything will be ok...sigh....eveything will be...o...k
the mayor of candyland called he wants you back in the factory making gumdrops pronto
Old 12-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Guru

all you got t o do is buy a gun and shoot yourself in the face.. everyone would be better off
Old 12-30-2006, 04:26 PM

u guys must be really bored, lil wayne's at the top of his game right now, doin cameo's left n right, he gets on the bike..on a truck...strpped down...and he does the shots. why the hell he gonna risk his bank on a $80k bike n risk his *** on something that he could blip the throttle n fly like me but with out the cape, the lightpole or the truck????
Old 12-30-2006, 04:26 PM

god you're dumb
Old 12-30-2006, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by nags
god you're dumb
nags, use your ninja mod powers to delete this guy
Old 12-30-2006, 04:29 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

they are 'stuntin' not 'stunt riding'

there 'stunnas'
they are rich, and flash their cash..

thats what 'stunning' is all about...
Old 12-30-2006, 04:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

all you got t o do is buy a gun and shoot yourself in the face.. everyone would be better off
show us how that works?
Old 12-30-2006, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
the mayor of candyland called he wants you back in the factory making gumdrops pronto
actually we got shut down thursday morning, someone got gave a bad one to joe brown an he choked on it.

wow. good thing i used to think ur dumb *** was cool, dam im glad i came on here n found the truth. let me know when u pull ur head out of ur *** n i'll call someone to come take that dick out ur mouth. ey joe, i seen u on a video on you tube doing this classic manuver
:YEAH
[
\_______________________________
/ \
[ -- ]
\ /\ /
\____/ \_____/
Old 12-30-2006, 04:36 PM

[sorry...there ya go
:YEAH
....................._____________________________ _
.................../
..................[
...................---
..................[
...................\______________________________ _
.................................................. ............./.......................\
.................................................. ............[..........--............]
.................................................. .............\......../..\.........../
.................................................. ..............\____/....\_____/
Old 12-30-2006, 04:36 PM
Guru

Originally Posted by old man roger
show us how that works?
dont be mad cause your garbage
Old 12-30-2006, 04:38 PM

dont be mad cause your garbage
dun hate cus ur remedial
Old 12-30-2006, 04:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yup and your cool cause you wheelie good.........ahh no
looks like the kid drew a pretty good pic of you

Quick Reply: lil' wayne and 50 cent stuntride?