SSB Loves Stunts... want coverage?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 02:16 PM

1SMF is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SSB Loves Stunts... want coverage?

I think It takes 2 got Snubbed on a photo also.
NME and IT takes 2 both use my gear. I would love to see them in the magazine but it didn't happen. Didn't stop my from writing them a check for placing.
**** happens. Wipe away the tears and go back to work!
Old 01-09-2007, 02:19 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
I leave sl for a few weeks and all of the sudden you are in the ****...wtf?? LOL!!! I didnt read everything but I am dieing to know what happened.
read it, its almost worth the time. Lots of hate I gotta get schmidt over here.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:48 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
Older than you think, Ive done plenty, for example your mom, your sister, 2 of your old girlfreinds. And until you drive down and shut my mouth for me it will continue to run. What may I ask have you done besides lick on green **** and hate on me with your weak responses. Maybe you can be exessas first john since you like stickin up for her backwoods ***
You prove my point with every post......mom jokes......that's what you call a quality comeback?? I'll wait for your south cackolaki *** to catch up on the times and come with something worthy of my time. You do make me laugh though....like I'd waste my time driving to SC......like I said you ain't even on my radar son......
Old 01-09-2007, 02:52 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Like you said, I dont know you and I know you dont know me. I ride a lot, more recently than ever before, but dont make it to many shows. I dont need spotlight time either, I get enough attention on sl. lol. No disrespect intended towards SoCal, that skillz dude just annoyed me so I had to jump on his ****. He also got the weakest responses ever, askin me how old I am, **** his comebacks sounded like his little brother is writin them. That trashy exsessa chicks stupidity irretated me to. Im just passin time at work talkin some ****
you are a giant in your own mind......and don't understand the difference between stating an opinion and talking trash.....I stated my opinion, you're not worth talking trash....now like I said......quiet down the adults are talking.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:07 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
I get this question everyday.

That story had 2 pages assigned to it. That is determined on the contest, the section how many ads we sold and slew of other factors.

I get a disc from Foto in this case of say 30 photos or so.

I pick out the ones clear, crisp and have good composition (Foto does a great job so that's most of them).

From there I give the art director maybe 10 to choose from for a 2 page story. He picks the ones that he thinks look best and are most appealing.

That's it. That's exactly how it's done. There are no favorties, there is no conspiracy or corporate guy in a black suit and tie.

If you didn't make it, go to another event. And do it again... and again... and again... next think you know you keep ending up in the magazine.

Josh Clem is a perfect example. I have never met him, but he keeps popping up in photos.
I understand, thank you!

Maybe there is room for another contributor??? hmmmm...
<saving ssb email for upcoming events>

Originally Posted by 1SMF
I think It takes 2 got Snubbed on a photo also.
NME and IT takes 2 both use my gear. I would love to see them in the magazine but it didn't happen. Didn't stop my from writing them a check for placing.
**** happens. Wipe away the tears and go back to work!
Yeah, you guys are awesome! I support the hell out of the companies that support this sport/underground/ riding thing. Its not big yet and there are a few of you out there stepping up in a big way.

I posted up right after xmas about how I wanted some gear and had my girlfriend get it from Warped Toys. I never did business with them, never heard of anyone doing business with them around here but I knew they sponsored some riders and are always in the mix of things helping out the sport so there I went. (rather told her to go) The same goes for you guys. Look for a no name this year rockin a craft helmet and baracuda exhaust.
+1 to you guys for the support. Now its our turn to support back.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Teach,

Scorpion??? How do you sleep at night knowing little dirtbag stunters all around the world are buying scorpion helmets just to be like you? HaHa.

you know i still got love for you man...i spread the word like a good soldier and people around the n. east are fools if they dont listen to the advice...that being said, it's a business and i know you know this!

see you on friday.

Frank: you better still have pull, i'll be in position soon enough.

socalrpm, whoever that is, you better still have pull too. this latin thing aint cutting it, but writing is kinda cool!:YEAH

always remember kiddies: When In Doubt, Throttle Out!!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
you know i still got love for you man...i spread the word like a good soldier and people around the n. east are fools if they dont listen to the advice...that being said, it's a business and i know you know this!

see you on friday.

Frank: you better still have pull, i'll be in position soon enough.

socalrpm, whoever that is, you better still have pull too. this latin thing aint cutting it, but writing is kinda cool!:YEAH

always remember kiddies: When In Doubt, Throttle Out!!

I love you too man. I understand it's a business just don't go giving your helmet to someone at the event or I'll break your knees.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:41 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Listen bit(h, I make plenty of money and selling out has nothing to do with selling, god are u stupid, it means compromising your beliefs to fit into a corperate mold. Why dont you sell that piece of **** trike, those raggedy *** clothes, go get yourself a new dress and sell blow jobs on the corner so some john can fill your mouth with something besides bullshit
Dude, you're an idiot. I'm sure Martino would also be pissed if I sold his beloved three wheeler.

There's no compromising of beliefs going on here, so if that's your definition of selling out, it doesn't apply to the people you stuck that tag on.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:42 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skillz954
you are a giant in your own mind......and don't understand the difference between stating an opinion and talking trash.....I stated my opinion, you're not worth talking trash....now like I said......quiet down the adults are talking.
It's too bad, because I like his cat.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
You prove my point with every post......mom jokes......that's what you call a quality comeback?? I'll wait for your south cackolaki *** to catch up on the times and come with something worthy of my time. You do make me laugh though....like I'd waste my time driving to SC......like I said you ain't even on my radar son......
Im actually a yankee, (moved 4months ago)and had a **** day, if any of us were anyone we would be at stuntwars instead of bull shittin around sl. SC is gettin some riders u wouldnt be wastin your time:YEAH
Old 01-09-2007, 07:05 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Im actually a yankee, (moved 4months ago)and had a **** day, if any of us were anyone we would be at stuntwars instead of bull shittin around sl. SC is gettin some riders u wouldnt be wastin your time:YEAH
i like your style..excessa has flappers
Old 01-09-2007, 07:13 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo.. Can we keep to the subject and move the name calling to another thread?
Old 01-09-2007, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
Dude, you're an idiot. I'm sure Martino would also be pissed if I sold his beloved three wheeler.

There's no compromising of beliefs going on here, so if that's your definition of selling out, it doesn't apply to the people you stuck that tag on.
I dont remember mentioning any names, it is a general statement and if it applies those persons will know.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
Yo.. Can we keep to the subject and move the name calling to another thread?

The name callin is the only reason I stuck around.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:06 PM

John I pulled off some sick *** stunts at Applebees on Friday night and all I got covered with was insults.

You all should have just knocked me out.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:59 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

John I pulled off some sick *** stunts at Applebees on Friday night and all I got covered with was insults.

You all should have just knocked me out.
thanks again for sat :YEAH