GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SSB Loves Stunts... want coverage?

looks like someone else has a knack to pissin
Old 01-08-2007, 03:01 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
Standards are 6 megapixels and above.
Clear in focus shots from a decent camera.
Ok, my 10D can still speak it out though :YEAH
Old 01-08-2007, 03:05 PM

mouths still wide open
Old 01-08-2007, 03:43 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
sorry Im too busy ridin and workin to get 9k posts, You should also figure out whos mouth your tellin to shut or your brains may get painted, fa66it
this about sums up this thread, i'd say. and this is the voice that complains that he's not on the cover. nice.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:58 PM

Clint Ewing is an unknown quantity at this point

JZ has been representing the stunt scene longer than most people have been riding!
Old 01-08-2007, 03:59 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
It was called Asphalt.
Don't forget Street Style
Old 01-08-2007, 04:25 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry Im too busy ridin and workin to get 9k posts, You should also figure out whos mouth your tellin to shut or your brains may get painted, fa66it
Dude you are a tool bag.....who joined a few months ago and think you're gangsta......your comments showed no knowledge or respect for SoCalRPM and what he has helped do with the Mag......so like I said, shut your mouth.....
Old 01-08-2007, 04:30 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

mouths still wide open
waiting for your boyfriend to put his dong in there so you can do something useful with it??
Old 01-08-2007, 07:02 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

????????

What do you have to do to get in?

I'm not wearing pink and my mouth is as pretty as it's going to get
Old 01-08-2007, 07:05 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NME
????????

What do you have to do to get in?

I'm not wearing pink and my mouth is as pretty as it's going to get
Go to stuntwars and win that ****. Go to XDL and do the same.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:46 PM

adrynalinjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Just ordered a 2 year subscription, thanks to this post.:YEAH
Old 01-08-2007, 08:27 PM
NME

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Go to stuntwars and win that ****. Go to XDL and do the same.
Apparently it doesn't matter. If you're not well-known now, you'll never get into a mag.

But, they did spell my name right....
Old 01-08-2007, 10:12 PM

R1Aaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NME
Apparently it doesn't matter. If you're not well-known now, you'll never get into a mag. But, they did spell my name right....
Keerist, what a cry baby. It was one contest, at one event, it's hardly the end of the world. Maybe we just didn't have a good picture of you. Or maybe it was a conspiracy against whiny stunters. Hmm...
Old 01-09-2007, 12:15 AM
NME

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by R1Aaron
Keerist, what a cry baby. It was one contest, at one event, it's hardly the end of the world. Maybe we just didn't have a good picture of you. Or maybe it was a conspiracy against whiny stunters. Hmm...
Or maybe you're a Bill Dixswinger? No offense to Bill. He's super talented. I've seen the pictures... mine and his were no different. Except that I won. And please say that no one has said anything about it. I've never been in a spotlight so it doesn't bother me either way. It was just an assumption that if you won an event,you're in. Everyone back to 10th place at XDL made it and people that DIDN'T EVEN QUALIFY at Stuntoberfest were in it. Every other winner was in it. And if you wanted a story, there it was; A stunter on pennies against one with unlimited backing. Do you even ride? I may never win another contest. But you spelled my name right. You definately set the record straight.

Last edited by NME; 01-09-2007 at 12:54 AM.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:28 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NME
Or maybe you're a Bill Dixswinger? No offense to Bill. He's super talented. I've seen the pictures... mine and his were no different. Except that I won. And please say that no one has said anything about it. I've never been in a spotlight so it doesn't bother me either way. It was just an assumption that if you won an event,you're in. Everyone back to 10th place at XDL made it and people that DIDN'T EVEN QUALIFY at Stuntoberfest were in it. Every other winner was in it. And if you wanted a story, there it was; A stunter on pennies against one with unlimited backing. Do you even ride? I may never win another contest. But you spelled my name right. You definately set the record straight.

As an aside you will get further if you find a way to say "I'd like to be in your magazine" that makes them want to put you in it. A lot of people are trying to get in the same spot, and for various reasons they deserve it. Sometimes the tension can get intense between people who need each other in a business sense. It's a pressure. Getting upset is normal, but being understanding will benefit you more than expressing frustration like this.

I'm just saying this because I want to see you in magazines too and you're not going about it real gracefully here. Hope this helps. Be patient.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:31 AM

I'm not saying you don't have a valid complaint but more that part of maintaining a business relationship is remembering sometimes it benefits you more to put aside any offense and get on with making wheelies.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
Dude you are a tool bag.....who joined a few months ago and think you're gangsta......your comments showed no knowledge or respect for SoCalRPM and what he has helped do with the Mag......so like I said, shut your mouth.....
The best you can do is tool bag, Why dont you get off soCals dick, I give respect to people that earn it not people that obviously got nothin better to do that type on sl ALL day. SoCal may have done plenty for the sport (as well as line the old pockets) nobody does anything for free, all I said is if hes spendin $$ like that he should try to get a little back, Quit lickin those frogs and get back to reality, maybe you can grow some of that hair back and gain some weight
Old 01-09-2007, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by NME
Apparently it doesn't matter. If you're not well-known now, you'll never get into a mag.

But, they did spell my name right....
Everyones got there favorites. ssb does to. What did you expect when your riding a beat up bike Im surprized they even let you compete without taking distance off for not rollin a custom. At least they spelled your name right.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by big dave
this about sums up this thread, i'd say. and this is the voice that complains that he's not on the cover. nice.
I dont remember ever mentioning a cover, I think you got me confused with nme. I prefer the sport to stay underground. I would also prefer a stunt only mag. I got appreciate people who can ride over people that can take there bike to a shop and have aftermarket parts put on it.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:12 AM

CRASH411MJ is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares, your mag still sucks

Quick Reply: SSB Loves Stunts... want coverage?