stunt video game

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 04:49 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt video game

mx unleashed is great to stunt 50's you get good you can roll a mean *** stoppie
Old 12-26-2006, 04:59 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you could tons of people to buy it... even non riders... make it appealing to everyone... it has to have some kind of style like road rash too.. i know yall member that ****.. lol
Old 12-26-2006, 05:33 PM

Bakhos2000 will become famous soon enough

uh, i thought they're going to base a game of a reality show coming out early next year? i think a stunt game is in the works. but i am an idiot so don't pay attention to me.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

maybe if we talk about the game enough some one willl get off their *** n make it
Old 12-26-2006, 07:50 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

:bang head: banghead:bangh ead
Old 12-26-2006, 08:34 PM

TryphStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AsphaltAssault
or when its snowing out which you dont have to deal with in texas.
Hey, I'm not from here, I'm from Maine, so I love me some snow.:YEAH I'm from a town that teach used to live in. Old friends of the family, probably doesn't even remember me though.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:56 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

this comes up over and over ,I wish it would happen ,but I doubt it. Some fat jerk at gamestop told me there is no market for a game like that ,but I disagreed.There is a race game in the arcades that lets you do seatstanders and highchairs when you hit the gas quick. Cool ,but still nowhere near super. It needs to be like a tony hawk game,with all the big names in stunting like kane,darius and teach and cris pfieffer,plus create a new stunter and advance his career ,then have unlockable legends like A.C , and wink and stuff. you'd go to stunt shows, competions,then have street stuntin' with bonus money for burnin' the po-po ! and you score mad chicks when you win a comp and upgrade your bike with money you win !

Last edited by Joeyblitz; 12-26-2006 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:28 PM

hopefully start postin **** and see who can pick up on it.. who knows it might get into the right hands.. thats the way alot of **** works... right time and place and ul get urself a deal
Old 12-27-2006, 12:05 AM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

I want a stunt game
Old 12-27-2006, 12:29 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

if you wantr a viable platform to get your voice herd, go to WWW.IGN.COM.

you will have the biggest success there, i also know a dude that is a game tester, and has some direct lines to developers... but he would hate me if i whored out his email addresse, and you ****** flooded it.

i could try to talk to him, and see what he suggest, and the route we sould start to get something like this herd.....

i might just ***** out his email anyway, lol..... but we will see.

but to let you know, it is a dead duck in the water, if big name peeps dont back the idea.... riders that is, if they would be down to do work for em......

and the fat bastad that told you there is no market for that game, prolly didnt have a girlfriend, and only plays RPG's like final fantasy, and dungeons, and dragons.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:01 AM

ebinmoothedam is an unknown quantity at this point

damn..
i started a silimair thread some few months back and every one barked at me
i wish there was some kinda game where u can do good stunt
as far as i know GTA SAN ANDREAS is the best stunting game i ever played
u cud do sitting wheelies..standing wheelies..one handed wheelies...endos..180 endos...tail scrapping...bailing out...damn thats fun
Old 12-27-2006, 01:04 AM

ebinmoothedam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joeyriddla420
this comes up over and over ,I wish it would happen ,but I doubt it. Some fat jerk at gamestop told me there is no market for a game like that ,but I disagreed.There is a race game in the arcades that lets you do seatstanders and highchairs when you hit the gas quick. Cool ,but still nowhere near super. It needs to be like a tony hawk game,with all the big names in stunting like kane,darius and teach and cris pfieffer,plus create a new stunter and advance his career ,then have unlockable legends like A.C , and wink and stuff. you'd go to stunt shows, competions,then have street stuntin' with bonus money for burnin' the po-po ! and you score mad chicks when you win a comp and upgrade your bike with money you win !
dude !!! u read mym mind !!!!
thats exactly i want the game to be.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:06 AM

929_uR is a decent person

some dood was asking us all for ideas and pointers last year sometime saying he was gonna get it made cuz he worked at some place. he was trying, but i guess it never came thru.

i think the GTA platform would be the best to go with as well...smoothest control of the bike. i only bought a ps2 so i could play bike games, i have GTAVice city and Tourist Trophy...whenver i wanna wheelie and **** around i go for GTA def.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:12 PM

thats the thing is if you know someone thats the only way anything like this will get made.. so many people dont recognize this as a sport so to a game developer he would ask himself why make something like this and we would just have to bring solid proof it would sell.. and yes we would def need some backing... i got dan jackson and redline jesse on my myspace and they said theyd love something like that and im sure those two would go for helping out.. need some others too tho.. darius and adrenalin crew... teach and tneck.. wed have to have quite a bit of proof to make this work..
Old 12-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I've seen this thread a thousand times from different people. Someone needs to get this thing started and stop talking about it!
Old 12-27-2006, 02:15 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

people asking for a stunt video game?? wow.. first time i see it
Old 12-27-2006, 02:24 PM

exactly do something about it.. SYTFU R6 if you know someone who knows someone thats the only way ur going to get anything started.. and as for the fat ***** with no gfs and dungeon and dragon tournament pros.. **** em they dont know **** about video games but how to sit in a video game store and pick ther nose and look like a ****** nerd.. the game would sell to various crowds and u have to prove that.. so like i said if u know someone in the game industry get that going and once you got something ill start asking some guys if theyd be down to help in the game as far as stunters go..
Old 12-27-2006, 09:04 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

repeat thread 10,496!!!!

we all want it, its not gonna happen!

My cuz plays computer video games for a living (www.fatal1ty.com) and has full sponsorships doing it..... he helps develop and review games before anyone else has a chance to know bout em! He's told me what kinda process they go through to make games as sick as they are now.....brainstorming, eliminating ideas that aren't as "popular" or feasible, thats all before its brought to the big wigs!

We're gonna have to have alot more interested people asking for it and have stunt riding more "in the limelight" than having comps that rarely have media coverage and everyone riding in parking lots in industrial parks. Gonna have to be REALLY mainstream before its even considered. There has to be a strong customer base to buy it, interested designers, riders willing to almost give away their time and perform, somehow in a controlled environment where a blue screen and computer animation can capture the movements and different tricks, thats IF it gets the thumbs up for development.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:38 PM

Undead stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

best stunt game is test drive unlimited for the xbox 360, very realistic but u can only do sitt downs and roll some mad endos and scrape that **** also... great game but they neeed one where its all about stuntin that would be sicc:YEAH
Old 12-28-2006, 01:09 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.addictinggames.com/getagrip.html

Quick Reply: stunt video game