somone slandering Powers Stunt Works and HAI on forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 12:21 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: somone slandering Powers Stunt Works and HAI on forum

Originally Posted by Robbie
As long as you know you look like a *** on that bike doing poooww poww wheelies. Let me know when you need a lesson.

I wish you had to be atleast 21 to sign up to this site...you kids are so annoying.

oh btw Im 22. and I wish you had to be straight to sign up here, cause your mad GAY you ****ing homo.

Go spend another 5 grand on a POS minibike, money well spent. maybe you should have moved out with that money
Old 12-22-2006, 12:22 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

As long as you know you look like a *** on that bike doing poooww poww wheelies. Let me know when you need a lesson.

I wish you had to be atleast 21 to sign up to this site...you kids are so annoying.
guess i missed the 21 deadline by about a year. sorry old man.

its business to business slander. just thought they'd like to know... hell if i owned a business id like to know who was talking **** about me. those are some serisous claims. ive broke a beer bottle over a guy for calling me a thief once. not a cool thing to do.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:23 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by letsride
oh btw Im 22. and I wish you had to be straight to sign up here, cause your mad GAY you ****ing homo.

Go spend another 5 grand on a POS minibike, money well spent. maybe you should have moved out with that money
or got a big bike and rode like a big boy. hes always been a ****y ****er on here.

robbie: internet = fun... take it easy bro....
Old 12-22-2006, 12:27 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

I make more money in a month than you do in a year. So I can spend $5k on a toy.

PS,

Move out? The taxes on my house are MORE than you make in a year.
You obviously havn't a clue.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

I make more money in a month than you do in a year. So I can spend $5k on a toy.

PS,

can i see pics. the house sounds dope!
Old 12-22-2006, 12:36 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Vetter
can i see pics. the house sounds dope!
Here you go **** heads. Maybe you are the ones that need to move out?

I invited that homo Kane and his boys over for a stunt comp last year. The show never happened.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...ighlight=house
Old 12-22-2006, 12:42 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

no wonder you still ive with your parents. id never move out. its like you dont ever have to see them.

you remind me of billy madison.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:48 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

good thing you make a lot of money robbie cause you have nothing else going for you

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 02:20 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

PS,

I highly doubt any of that. But its to bad money doesnt buy respect.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:24 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

PS,

Do you know what he makes in a year? No. He could make twice as much as you do.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Do you know what he makes in a year? No. He could make twice as much as you do.

He could, I just posted about how much I make a week in another thread
Old 12-22-2006, 02:27 AM
Registered Spammer

He could, I just posted about how much I make a week in another thread
quick, add a few zeros

Old 12-22-2006, 02:38 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

another hate filled post from robbie .all he does is post the same **** no matter what the topic...im so sick of sorting through his worthless posts ....oh damn thats what he always says pppfffffttttt
Old 12-22-2006, 10:36 AM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude I have no problems with hai we are in the same business, we b.s with them at stuntoberfest and I am sure we will do it again at stunt wars, The do alot for the sport in flordia,well I am not in flordia sorry you have been in a cave but the shop i'm with has been trying to help people in pitts, and area for a long time well before alot of these shops popped up. As for powers if you do a search on this forum i am sure you can find alot of reasons there. It is his loss for what they pulled with are business, I dont give 2 cents what he does. All you want to do is start problems, dont ever come to us at one of the 50 shows we do a year and ask us for help

Last edited by BUSA KILLER; 12-22-2006 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by BUSA KILLER
Dude I have no problems with hai we are in the same business, we b.s with them at stuntoberfest and I am sure we will do it again at stunt wars, The do alot for the sport in flordia,well I am not in flordia sorry you have been in a cave but the shop i'm with has been trying to help people in pitts, and area for a long time well before alot of these shops popped up. As for powers if you do a search on this forum i am sure you can find alot of reasons there. It is his loss for what they pulled with are business, I dont give 2 cents what he does. You want to start trouble name the place.

the baseball field a 3pm. be there nukka
Old 12-22-2006, 12:48 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

I highly doubt any of that. But its to bad money doesnt buy respect.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:10 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

nice quote letsride... way to quote him before he went back and edited, nice work
Old 12-22-2006, 01:13 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

thats fine with me, people that like to start trouble and dont know what the **** there talking about need to shut the **** up. If he had a problem with something I said he should say something to us about it instead of being a little bitch and trying to start problems between people
Old 12-22-2006, 01:16 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

you suck on a 50....

and you are arguing with that so called KID....
f uck in rubber.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:17 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

hahah...

Quick Reply: somone slandering Powers Stunt Works and HAI on forum