636 stunt

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 09:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

BLACK03636 is a decent person
636 stunt

hey guys i just bought new sprockets..i went -1 +6...will i be able to rock the slow wheelie on the rear peg/?? im not sure if i need to get a larger back sprocket?!?!?! Thanks yall!!!:YEAH
Old 12-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: 636 stunt

Originally Posted by BLACK03636
hey guys i just bought new sprockets..i went -1 +6...will i be able to rock the slow wheelie on the rear peg/?? im not sure if i need to get a larger back sprocket?!?!?! Thanks yall!!!:YEAH

you dont need a pizza pan to do slow ****. -1 +6 is pretty mid level gearing tho. leave it there since youve already done it. people can easily do idle stuff with no gearing at all.

and i hope you dont mean rear peg tank humpers!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BLACK03636
-1 +10 is the only setup u'll be able to rock it out on the rear pegs, any other setup would be instant failure
Old 12-20-2006, 11:34 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

Originally Posted by mofat01
-1 +10 is the only setup u'll be able to rock it out on the rear pegs, any other setup would be instant failure
speak for ur self i rock stock and can do just about anything someone with gearing can do.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:44 PM

Bibo is infamous around these parts

636 sucks
Old 12-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bibo
636 sucks
your a douche.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:48 PM

Bibo is infamous around these parts

W/e, but still 636 sucks.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:52 PM

i love my 636 homie...i aint hatin on ur ride...NO HATERS
Old 12-21-2006, 12:07 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bibo

says the guy w/ a KNOCKOFF scooter
both rear pegs is GANGSTA Vetter... no rear brake coverage :YEAH (unless you got a hb) then it's still harder than a regular staggered... same goes for FIB.. they are harder than staggered... so is staggered standups even GAYER than F.I.B? would seem so to me
Old 12-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
says the guy w/ a KNOCKOFF scooter
both rear pegs is GANGSTA Vetter... no rear brake coverage :YEAH (unless you got a hb) then it's still harder than a regular staggered... same goes for FIB.. they are harder than staggered... so is staggered standups even GAYER than F.I.B? would seem so to me
yo i went out monday casue i seen on the vid that you were goin from rear pass peg to ss... i figured since i was stepping down for can id do it... got that **** so i jsut hop up from rear peg to ss then try to get up to frog as quick as i can then hop down. trying to get it in quick succession so its crisp.

but that sitdown to rear peg to ss you did was coo!
Old 12-21-2006, 12:20 AM

yeah.. every thing you use while in a combo makes it better IMO.. instead of doing the same few things cause someone thinks it's gay.

i like to go from sitdown, to staggered to both back pegs, to SS (add flamingo's, and cross overs) step back to FIB, climb back to SS, and then to Frog/from flamingo, back down to the SS, and jump to spreader ... or whatever i think of inbetween (verry few times have i pulled off everything, but when i do it feels good.. especially if its smoothe)
Old 12-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

yeah.. every thing you use while in a combo makes it better IMO.. instead of doing the same few things cause someone thinks it's gay.

i like to go from sitdown, to staggered to both back pegs, to SS (add flamingo's, and cross overs) step back to FIB, climb back to SS, and then to Frog/from flamingo, back down to the SS, and jump to spreader ... or whatever i think of inbetween (verry few times have i pulled off everything, but when i do it feels good.. especially if its smoothe)

i wish you werent so far. youd love my spot. you could do all that and more... its the reason why i dont do much idle **** let alone try Os...that much

its about a 1/4 mile long 3 lanes wide. good pavement. :YEAH
Old 12-21-2006, 12:35 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

still better than ur ***king scooter
Old 12-21-2006, 12:36 AM

sweet! we got a short spot we (as in me) practice on, but there is along stretch i can take it to to do long combo's.. the short stretch helps me try to pull the combo's off quicker... know what i mean? i like to get my jump to spreader down to where i dont pick up speed (feels/looks good when you dont pick up speed, or drop the front)
Old 12-21-2006, 12:38 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

sweet! we got a short spot we (as in me) practice on, but there is along stretch i can take it to to do long combo's.. the short stretch helps me try to pull the combo's off quicker... know what i mean? i like to get my jump to spreader down to where i dont pick up speed (feels/looks good when you dont pick up speed, or drop the front)
hell yeah. shorter spot makes you get them in fast and quick.

but the long spots let you get big extension on each trick in teh combo. both points are good.

i HATE winter. i NEED a cage. im having trouble letting the bike sit here but i dotn want to drop it wihtout a cage.

EDIT: drop it again at least...LOL
Old 12-21-2006, 12:41 AM

someone on stuntUSA had a FI cage for a 636 (FI cages are good IMO) mine has taked 2 dard drops, and a bunch of lil drops.. only thing i had to replace was the allthread, and 1 motormount bolt got bent (like $3 and 10 min. work) + it's lowprofile for the STREETS :YEAH
Old 12-21-2006, 12:43 AM

you doing any tank tricks yet? didnt see you do any last weekend that i recall. if so can you pull through from HC or special K? i cant! but i can on a tiny *** 50 WTF? lol
Old 12-21-2006, 12:44 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

you doing any tank tricks yet? didnt see you do any last weekend that i recall. if so can you pull through from HC or special K? i cant! but i can on a tiny *** 50 WTF? lol

spreaders on the old bike here and there. didnt want to jump to tank without a cage. for some reason my i feel like my feet are controlling the bike alot in the whoolies...but im a squid soo yeah...

i can pull through (ON BURNOUTS HAHAHA)
Old 12-21-2006, 12:49 AM

tank tricks are SWEET! (but a cage is a must... allthough i never crashed a tank trick) HC's are a rush when learning, and adrennaline pump when you almost scrape them

Sweet! i just started doing rolling burnouts myself (highchair burnouts) i get spooked easy doing them, and spooked when they go to turn (circle burnouts) but they are fun... continental tires kick *** for burnouts BTW
Old 12-21-2006, 12:52 AM

you guys seem to know what you are talking about...was it hard learning slow ****...ive tried on my stock 40 tooth sprocket and i cant really get it up that easy..thats why i got the 46 tooth..will it be easier?? and what gear do you do the slow wheelies in 1st or 2nd??

Quick Reply: 636 stunt