636 stunt

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: 636 stunt

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
tank tricks are SWEET! (but a cage is a must... allthough i never crashed a tank trick) HC's are a rush when learning, and adrennaline pump when you almost scrape them

Sweet! i just started doing rolling burnouts myself (highchair burnouts) i get spooked easy doing them, and spooked when they go to turn (circle burnouts) but they are fun... continental tires kick *** for burnouts BTW
haha yeah. i was a burnout killa but not anymore. not without a cage. im gonna really work on alot of the aspects of riding so at least i cacn put on a decent show. get some basic acro. i can do christs but i either wanna acid drop form it or get switch backs. for wheelies id be happy with basic Os... and start doing the combo burnouts again.

im REAL pshyced to start doin jumps from stalls. its one of the major reasons i wanted FI. dope way to start out a combo
Old 12-21-2006, 12:54 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

ofcourse slow would be 1st.
i run a +10 rear stock front (so about the same as your -1 +6)
it took a lil while to get the concept down, but the 50 helped w/ brake controll.
just practice clutching from almost a stop and cover the brake... repeat til you are riding it out
Old 12-21-2006, 12:57 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

BLACK03636 is a decent person

ok...i will def try that out...thank god i got the cage and the 12 bar before i try any of this stuff...i can ride regular wheelies in 2nd gear all day..how diffrent is it in first gear from a stop????:YEAH
Old 12-21-2006, 12:57 AM

i been messing w/ merk/stalls myself (not going good.. got a few to stay up though) mainly when trying SS o's ill step off, and get back on and finish the O out.

BTW i got in 3 SS o's the other night.. and 2 a few times... they are wide, and choppy, but ill tighten them up :YEAH
Old 12-21-2006, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by BLACK03636
..how diffrent is it in first gear from a stop????:YEAH
piece of cake once you get the clutch and catch it @ bp part down.

practice by clutching it up and catching it but still need to chase it to bp so you dont loop as easily to begin with
Old 12-21-2006, 12:59 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

ok...i will def try that out...thank god i got the cage and the 12 bar before i try any of this stuff...i can ride regular wheelies in 2nd gear all day..how diffrent is it in first gear from a stop????:YEAH
not much different. the main thign youl lhave to get used to is the touchier throttle and how fast it will come up on you.

even if you have to drag the **** outta the brake in the begging do it... youll start to use less and less the better you get.

BIGGEST advice is to hit up the local stunters and ride with them...that way they can give you pointers right then and there at the spot. shoudl learn pretty quick that way.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:00 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

im getting rid of my powers in couple of days..ummm what should i do with it ?
Old 12-21-2006, 01:00 AM

sell it to Vetter
Old 12-21-2006, 01:01 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

hah for sure. i really want to run a tygershark but if the price is right ill pick it up!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:02 AM

if he wants it
Old 12-21-2006, 01:02 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

how much?

its better than nothing... i can always get the tygashAAk later if i dont like it.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:03 AM

im gonna pack it up and see how much it cost for the shipping.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:05 AM

shipping will be about $20 on that cage (i shipped a few cages)
Old 12-21-2006, 01:05 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

how much for the cage itself so i knwo what im working with $$ wise. baby jesus b-day sucks. im broke son... im broke!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

BLACK03636 is a decent person

while im trying this where would i put my left foot at??? on the seat or the rear peg?? i know these questions might seem dumb but i gotta find out from somebody and i cant get any advise from anybody in tampa..thanks for you help guys!!! :YEAH
Old 12-21-2006, 01:07 AM

PM sent...
Squid Extradoinaire

hey man no prob. left foot rear peg or IN the seat right foot obviously covering brake. jsut pop that seat off and put it in there. should be the easiest position when in the wheelie. literally no weight on your arms. it will fell awkward when the biek is on 2 wheels but it will feel like your jsut standing up when at bp.

definately staggered (left foot rear peg) right foot covering brake, or sitdowns
Old 12-21-2006, 01:09 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

hey brother, be sure to turn that idle up before you try 1st gear slow wheelies with that sprocket set up.it will help out with the idle catching you when you shut the throttle down.turn it up to 3000-3500 to start and cover that rear brake.(it's not a wheelie unless you use the brake)good luck
Old 12-21-2006, 01:09 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
hey brother, be sure to turn that idle up before you try 1st gear slow wheelies with that sprocket set up.it will help out with the idle catching you when you shut the throttle down.turn it up to 3000-3500 to start and cover that rear brake.(it's not a wheelie unless you use the brake)good luck

eh... id have to say maybe 2500 hundred idle. what happens when he catches idle and isnt comfy on the brake. instant scrape to crash.

Quick Reply: 636 stunt