if you wanna compete -your bike has pass inspection

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 08:55 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point
if you wanna compete -your bike has pass inspection

i think for our sport to really take off, even though some dont want that we should think about leveling the playing field. in every other sport theres always a norm in which everyone agrees on even if you dont agree, either abide by it or dont enter.if you go to a bmx, skate boarding, snowboarding, motocross,fmx, or nascar comp all the competitors bikes boards or cars are the same or close to whic makes it fair for one and the crowd can follow wats goin on. i cant think of one other sport were the very machines the competitors are using are so different. even lumberjacks got there own comp on espn, cuz its organized!
Old 12-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: if you wanna compete -your bike has pass inspection

Originally Posted by Bridin412
i think for our sport to really take off, even though some dont want that we should think about leveling the playing field. in every other sport theres always a norm in which everyone agrees on even if you dont agree, either abide by it or dont enter.if you go to a bmx, skate boarding, snowboarding, motocross,fmx, or nascar comp all the competitors bikes boards or cars are the same or close to whic makes it fair for one and the crowd can follow wats goin on. i cant think of one other sport were the very machines the competitors are using are so different. even lumberjacks got there own comp on espn, cuz its organized!
So no more cut fenders for FMX? No cut outs for hand holds?
Old 12-19-2006, 09:01 PM

im not the judge, but not every little detail has to be the same-that would limit tricks but the same gears, fairings, hb, db's things like that i think would help
Old 12-19-2006, 09:30 PM

TryphStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright 3 years ago. This sh*t is old.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:30 PM

niles181 is an unknown quantity at this point

im not the judge, but not every little detail has to be the same-that would limit tricks but the same gears, fairings, hb, db's things like that i think would help
i don't agree with all that. with the set ups maybe have a stock class and a mod class for individual. the only real factor that i see is when you have guys rocking bikes that might as well be a supper motard thats not fair. that my
Old 12-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

the same gears, fairings, hb, db's
none of that matters .... everyone has a choice and they use what they use cause they like it
Old 12-19-2006, 09:41 PM

3 yrs ago almost everyone rocked full fairing bikes, it doesnt matter now but if everyone rode with the same s#$@ a high chair circle would look a lot better if you could only do a couple and not 20 on a naked bike
Old 12-19-2006, 09:56 PM

3 yrs ago almost everyone rocked full fairing bikes, it doesnt matter now but if everyone rode with the same s#$@ a high chair circle would look a lot better if you could only do a couple and not 20 on a naked bike
so what is that naked 636 you're rockin there?
Old 12-19-2006, 10:01 PM

hey obviously im not rockin fairings, but if i had to so i could compete they would be right back on,
Old 12-19-2006, 10:09 PM

Well, don't get me wrong. I've said it before, I'm a true fan of rockin the FF bikes. But everyone doesn't need to look "exactly" the same. Anyone who wants to rock SF can have a nut.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:13 PM

not EXACTLY but ff with different paint or #'s, just enough for johnny no nothing to bring his kid and not say son y is does that bike not have plastics? is it wrecked?
Old 12-19-2006, 10:41 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

this thread is gay

and gearing would not matter much since gary was doing hc O's on a stock 636 with just a hb. back to the drawing boards.

i think having different classes would help

like nascar has busch, cup and trucks
Old 12-19-2006, 10:47 PM

gay? have u seen ur shoes? ounce u get hc o's gearing dont matter. but if everyone rocked the same gears it would keep people from cryin
Old 12-19-2006, 10:49 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

gay? have u seen ur shoes? ounce u get hc o's gearing dont matter. but if everyone rocked the same gears it would keep people from cryin
this has been a beatin subject Search

i love my shoes :YEAH
Old 12-19-2006, 10:51 PM

ive heard, plus i kinda like em but cant let u call my thread gay wit out sayin something.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:54 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

*****'s shoes are the hotness
Old 12-19-2006, 11:00 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

You want this so called sport to go anywhere, make it entertaining....and I highly doubt thats gonna happen so hope for a x-mas mircale.

Adding more classes and what not would just make for a longer comp. which in turn makes it longer and boring, more boring then usually are.

To (stunters) we can see whats goin on with trick difficultly, but to Billy Bob and Billy Bob Jr. a wheelie is a wheelie and after the 3rd run, Billy Bob's are bored outta their minds ready to go.

Stuntriding is not entertaining to a lot of ppl, including myself. More than half of the stunt vids I got I'm over it after the first 15 mins and the ones I do like have funny skits and **** in em, but its not the stunting that keeps me watching it.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:01 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

The shoes are pimpin and this thread is gay.. rock what you want, and why not make everyone SF instead of FF. Everyone has a setup that is easy to them some people would have a handicap then too. Look at Scott Chychul or Jason Britton both killing stock bikes every day
Old 12-19-2006, 11:12 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

lets make it interesting and make everyone draw names to who's bike they are riding at the comp
Old 12-19-2006, 11:13 PM

1st gear, u should learn how to rock ur tricks a lil closer to the camera, ur pic looks like a bigfoot sighting, makin it a handicap is the point

Quick Reply: if you wanna compete -your bike has pass inspection