Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 10:37 PM

TryphStunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?

Whether it becomes an offical sport or not, there will always be people stuntin in random parking lots and killin the street.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:17 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

stunting IS gonna blow up and go mainstream it is gonna take a sametype of path as skateboarding did from the old skinny board & powell peralta days to now . if you look at that gap its well over 20 yrs it pretty much took that long to bring in the big money and sponsors and skating as a whole didnt sell out. , right now yeah stunting is an underground hobby ,that i love. and the only way i see to make money from it ,is making a banging vid that gets distributed by impact. i look at "underground" as a style ,i love the fact that in our hobby/sport u can rock jeans a hoody or a t shirt and a ball cap and be representin some ill slow **** on a sportbike . we gotta keep it real like that and hold on to the underground style ,such as parking lots etc.. . but whats the point of learning something new if u cant show it off? after i can rock something new i like to show it off . So basicly we cant be so underground that were a secret society , and cant be so mainstream that were all sellouts rockin some tight leather gear and conforming to some huge companys standards. if we just hang i n there and do it how we feel itll be the illest underground mainstream sport since skateboarding ..................

-nelson
Old 12-20-2006, 06:58 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by letsride
Holding on to someone isnt a skill. Im sure whoever she's ridin with is sick wit it though:YEAH

LMAO!!! Um yeah, I totally agree with you. Holding onto someone isn't a skill in my book either. But thanks for publicly demonstrating your laughable lack of awareness as to what WE do at a competition level.
Fortunately just hanging onto somebody doesn't qualify as real tandem, will only get you mocked (by me as well) at a show or comp, and it's sad that unfortunately somehow, the chicks that wanna just hang on to their boyfriend while he does his thing-- and call it tandem-- are apparently the only ones you've seen. People like that create a false image of what tandem is & bring it down for the rest of us.

Last edited by Valeska; 12-20-2006 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Valeska
LMAO!!! Um yeah, I totally agree with you. Holding onto someone isn't a skill in my book either. But thanks for publicly demonstrating your laughable lack of awareness as to what WE do at a competition level.
Fortunately just hanging onto somebody doesn't qualify as real tandem, will only get you mocked (by me as well) at a show or comp, and it's sad that unfortunately somehow, the chicks that wanna just hang on to their boyfriend while he does his thing-- and call it tandem-- are apparently the only ones you've seen. People like that create a false image of what tandem is & bring it down for the rest of us.
dont mind these guys, they just want to know if you can wheelie or not
Old 12-20-2006, 09:35 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Would you call the person on the left or on the right the racer? Sure the guy on the left is jumping all over the bike and helping out, but the guy actually controlling the bike determines if they win the race or not.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:38 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER

Would you call the person on the left or on the right the racer? Sure the guy on the left is jumping all over the bike and helping out, but the guy actually controlling the bike determines if they win the race or not.
Thats a team dude if both of em dont get it right nobodys winning ****! They are both controlling that bike.........
Old 12-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

What, couldn't find a more direct example? It's ok. I'll give you a do over.
In fact, why don't you just tackle the point at hand head-on if you can, and show me how we could have taken 1st at Stuntoberfest without me on the bike?

Besides, according to your statement, you're implying I suggest my aprtner deserves no credit, that it's all about me. Never did, that would be stupid. You just keep saying the first would be better alone, and I disagree. Who wants to be a dime a dozen? Not everybody.

Last edited by Valeska; 12-20-2006 at 09:43 AM. Reason: condensing posts
Old 12-20-2006, 09:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

what kind of bike is that anyway?
Old 12-20-2006, 09:40 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Thats a team dude if both of em dont get it right nobodys winning ****! They are both controlling that bike.........
Exactly. Nice to see some simple common sense around here every so often.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

What, couldn't find a more direct example? It's ok. I'll give you a do over.
In fact, why don't you just tackle the point at hand head-on if you can, and show me how we could have taken 1st at Stuntoberfest without me on the bike?
Any other event during stuntwars.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:43 AM
bp chaser

Exactly. Nice to see some simple common sense around here every so often.
dont mind these guys, they just want to know if you can wheelie or not
Old 12-20-2006, 09:45 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

she must be in politics cause she refuses to answer that question.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Any other event during stuntwars.
Oh, will you be competing in all the other events too? Great! It'll be nice to meet you.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
she must be in politics cause she refuses to answer that question.
LOL I gotta give it to ya, that was a great line, had me lol.

Sorry it did appear that way, but about 10 threads back I got tired of giving the same damn answer 10 times over, and decided not to anymore. If you missed it, sorry. I will also hereby stop repeating myself regarding video & posting up what I got, I have told you too many times already it is coming ASAP but some of you are still trying to act like you're calling me out. I don't talk bullshit. but I understand you will only realize that with time...
Old 12-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Retired

Oh, will you be competing in all the other events too? Great! It'll be nice to meet you.
Did I ever claim to be a pro level rider? You talk like you are the #1 stunna and how you are going to make a career out of it. Do you have any sort of skills or are you another backpack who's head has been inflated to the point of arrogance?
Old 12-20-2006, 09:59 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Did I ever claim to be a pro level rider? You talk like you are the #1 stunna and how you are going to make a career out of it. Do you have any sort of skills or are you another backpack who's head has been inflated to the point of arrogance?
...and it's out in the open. That's what everyone wants to know.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by Zuki750
...and it's out in the open. That's what everyone wants to know.
I'm done after that post. If she wants to be the next gixxie that's fine. I think the sport needs more RRC's not more Gixxies.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

I 100% agree.
*sigh* Here goes.... AGAIN. And I really am getting SO tired of repeating myself constantly to you who don't care to pay attention or listen for anything other than an opportunity to bash & hate, but here we go AGAIN: As I have already told you all countless times before and I guess I will have to say it one (hopefully) last time again here, I am competing in Tandem with my partner as long as he wishes to. He is my first and foremost obligation & responsibility at this moment, as I owe him damn near everything thusfar, and he has my unwavering loyalty for that. However, I am training to compete in individual as well, and rather than yap about whatever I can and cannot do at any given moment... as I have ALSO said before: I prefer to let actions & skills speak for themselves. Instead of letting you make me tell you what I claim to be capable of, would you rather not see photo * video confirmation?? I thought we all agreed on that!
One minute you guys are acting like I am talking myself up and bragging about what I can do, when I know I have little I consider ready & worth demonstrating just yet, and yet when I don't spill every detail of what I am working on until I am prepared to unveil it, you act like you have instead uncovered me bullshitting, or something deserving of a call out. STFU already and practice a lil patience ok? I know you are all as eager as a pack of starving dogs to leap to criticize whatever I show you when I do, it is what you do best. Just sit back down and wait, you'll get your chance. Now, are we clear & done here?
Old 12-20-2006, 11:40 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

So, can you wheelie???
Old 12-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

LOL I oughta smack you... smart ***.

Quick Reply: Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?