Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 12:00 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?

Originally Posted by Valeska
Yeah seriously... Steve & I, Kyle Woods, Redline Jesse & Gates all recently did a stunt exhibit at a monster truck show where Kenny Yoho was also doing MX jumping. What do you think the MX & MT guys were getting paid vs. us...? It's crazy the money that is out there for other people, and there's no reason why it shouldn't be the same for some of us as well. I market myself as a professional performer and I had just as many people lined up for 2 hours straight waiting for autographs... But I went home from that show feeling like birthay clown level cheap entertainment. I am working hard to make this my sole career as well, and honestly so far so good, but there definitely should be some equalizing among the extreme sports to allow us to continue to do this as far as we potentially can.
Do you mean making it a sole career sitting on the back of the bike or actually riding one yourself?
Old 12-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Hahahaha! Educate yourselves sweeties. Ignorance is at worst annoying & at best amusing.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hahahaha! Educate yourselves sweeties. Ignorance is at worst annoying & at best amusing.
Educate me. Link to a video?
Old 12-19-2006, 12:29 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Honestly, the line was majority teenage/adult horny males who just wanted to see your ***** upclose, that's not ignorance, that's reality.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

LOL, if it were only true, I would probably have agreed. But that wasn't the case, in fact that was the extreme minority.

And video is currently being filmed. I'll try to get my hands on a sample clip asap if possible. Never posted video before, do I just upload it to Youtube, etc?
Old 12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

LOL, if it were only true, I would probably have agreed. But that wasn't the case, in fact that was the extreme minority.

And video is currently being filmed. I'll try to get my hands on a sample clip asap if possible. Never posted video before, do I just upload it to Youtube, etc?
You tube it or ask for some one to host it. Drop top like to host videos because it pads the unique user hit stats for his website. Make it look like a lot of people are interestedin looking at his website when people are really just there to look at someone elses video. I'm sure if you ask him he will host it.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:11 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

no offense but weren't you on starboyz site like less than year ago wanting to get into tandom? now you know all the answers?

http://www.starboyz.com/vboard/showt...threadid=20548
Old 12-19-2006, 01:13 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Cool thanks! I let you all know as soon as I get it in my hands and up online.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
no offense but weren't you on starboyz site like less than year ago wanting to get into tandom? now you know all the answers?

http://www.starboyz.com/vboard/showt...threadid=20548

Hahaha! No no, I don't claim to know all the answers. I have just been extremely fortunate to have had the opportunities and such to allow me to achieve in a matter of months what took years for others. Not a day goes by that it doesn't blow me away and that I am not thankful for it, I will never take it for granted. I was a solo rider for some time and had always been extremely interested in stunting, my bike wasn't suitable for it tho. But I wanted to start stunting in at least some way for the time being so I looked into tandem but for a while there was no one I trusted my life with. Chance put Steve Spong & I together, Gixxie was filling in temporarily while he was looking for another partner, I was looking to tandem, the rest is history. This has been our year, we have been approached to be in about 6 DVDs, 2 mags, took 1st at Stuntoberfest, etc etc. So long as Steve wants to continue performing & competing, I will be his loyal partner, but individual is definitely in the cards for me as well.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:30 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

And arrogance is always annoying.

Do you actually stunt solo or are you just a backpack?
Old 12-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Retired

I'm confused. Are you just a back pack/ power wheelie maker or should RRC have trouble sleeping at night, knowing that she has some real competition?
Old 12-19-2006, 02:42 PM

ninjaskills66 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think it has to be all or nothing. The stunt population isprobably about 90% underground, 10% professional, and I doubt that that will ever really change all that much, I'd say that's about the perfect ratio.

agreed. i don't think stunting will go mainstream. cause it's not really a sport that anyone can just pick up...who knows though, maybe someday it will. but if it did it would be alot easier and cheaper to get parts.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:46 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe Walmart can sponcer stunters
Old 12-19-2006, 03:59 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Valeska, are you trying to be another gixxie?? her rep preceeds her...
Old 12-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

LOL Hahaha ah no, of course not. I'm not trying to be like anybody else what so ever. But thanks for your concern.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:09 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

So when can we expect some vid? I want to see these skills:YEAH
Old 12-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

As soon as I can get ahold of the guy that was filming and see if he can give me a clip. Don't worry, I promise I'll let you know! lol
Old 12-19-2006, 07:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

underground is cool snd all, but we at least need a video game a decent super bowl of stunting with sweet payouts
Old 12-19-2006, 08:05 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

for it to go mainstream which it wont or itll be years there has to be rules, nobody races nascar with a turbo on thier car it would be unfair and nobody could keep up, if everyone came to an agreeance on wat should be allowed and everyone has to run the same-and by that i mean gears, fairings,cc's,hb,bars or clip ons. this way it would be fair in every way and the public would see all the same bikes and know its skill not the bike.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:22 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
So when can we expect some vid? I want to see these skills:YEAH
Holding on to someone isnt a skill. Im sure whoever she's ridin with is sick wit it though:YEAH

Quick Reply: Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?