Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 04:51 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?

thats ok im done for now anyway
Old 12-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

LOL you guys are funny...
Great. Don'tcha know GundamnitPete is gonna come followig me in here and blasting me for trying desperately to be a pathetic attention ***** & an obvious no-good stupid b-dub? Any second now... lol

Last edited by Valeska; 12-18-2006 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:21 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

im with ya.... keep this **** underground...
Old 12-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

oh thank goodness, we're back on topic
Old 12-18-2006, 05:28 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

underground is better. i like standing out in secret... not that i stand out right now due to my inexperience but i'm merging with the culture nonetheless.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:29 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Main!
Old 12-18-2006, 07:38 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
I want it to stay underground. Mainstreem ruins everything, look at import cars, cool one minute, turns mainstream, then ****. Some of the best riders are still underground but we dont get to see them because they dont su(k the right ****k. Its all who you know in the mainstream stunt world, like everywhere else. Every ones already cryin about makin their bikes look good so the 5 people that make money can ***** the sport out for all its worth and turn it to ****. If they dont want me and my ratty streetfighter at there shows or want to dock me points because I have to pay for my own bike and dont get free ones like them fu(k it Ill save my money and just not go to the shows. As a matter of fact Ill just quit buyin everything all together dvds, shirts,etc. Ill buy the parts I cant make myself and only support GAMstunts and nothin else. Apparantly If your not pro and dont have sponcers your not worth nothin. Everythins better underground anyway and Ill do everything in my power to keep it that way.

So answer me this -

why are they sponsered and you arn't??
Old 12-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I also believe that this sport is much greater sport because of the fac that its underground. As you can tell the more main stream it gets the more people start hatin and ego's get bigger...
Old 12-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

I dont care if stunting goes mainstream one bit. I do it cause i love it, I have fun doing it, and its been a passion of mine for years. My goals within the sport and the business end of it.. just another way for me to express my love of stunting through a medium that is more easily spoken to me.

everyone has a different insight on what this sport is and should become. we are all entitled to opinions. we all have just as much opportunity to do with it whatever we will. some are content and happy with it as a hobby or a stress releiver. some just like being a showoff..

I like the idea of the business side of it all.. some may call it "sucking the right ****" I call it growing up and realizing an opportunity to do something greater in my life then just getting arrested for doing wheelies.

I love stunting... I love business... I really love stunting as a business...to me... I think they go well together..
but like i said.. if it stays underground kewl more power to it... it doesnt effect my program in the least.

we are all still having fun no!? now go make wheelies!!

--

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
it was XDL, and if you boycott XDL, you pretty much just boycotted your chance at making stunt riding your primary source of income.
oh please!!! Jason Britton, Dmann, Colbert and several others are doing JUST fine without XDL!!
do you even think before you type half the time?

Originally Posted by kingmotox27
Isn't it still underground? Britton's gotta be the only guy doing this for a living. Every other pro rider I've met or aspired to has atleast a part time job to help pay the bills.
Hi, please to meet you, my name is Kane Friesen

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
I also believe that this sport is much greater sport because of the fac that its underground. As you can tell the more main stream it gets the more people start hatin and ego's get bigger...
People hate cause people hate... thats what people do!
egos that are big after stunting were probably big before stunting..

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 12-18-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:45 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

it doesnt take this '' sport '' becoming mainsteam to make ego's inflate and people to start hatin . its has been happening for years . that has been the demise of many well known teams and individual riders.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:46 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

do you want me to get naked and start the revolution.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:47 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Great topic, I like both aspects of it. Staying underground doesn't mean it won't survive, because either way there's just as much drama from the other! I don't believe it will help people accept many of the things we do on public roads, but that's part of the fun also(but hey, I'm just a power-wheelying back-country rider).
Old 12-19-2006, 01:33 AM

needles_929 is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote for total mainstream domination. I think that there is no reason why this sport shouldn't evolve to X-Games type status. Why shouldn't people like Kane, Darius, Gary, Colton, Joe V, Brunelle's, not to mention half the talent on this site, be getting paid like Pastrana? Put up the big wood and lot's of televised events and watch this sport blow up. Also it will separate the the true champions. It has happened with a lot of extreme sports. The amplitude of riding, whether it be fmx, snowboarding, bmx, skateboarding whatever, has tripled since it has went big. There will always be certain degree of underground. There is with any so called extreme sport. Just think, with FMX doing double backflips and Monster trucks doing freestyle??, What would a day at the office be for us?

p.s. I meant to put every person's name I could think of above but I type slow as sh*t. Props to all
Old 12-19-2006, 04:52 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Yeah seriously... Steve & I, Kyle Woods, Redline Jesse & Gates all recently did a stunt exhibit at a monster truck show where Kenny Yoho was also doing MX jumping. What do you think the MX & MT guys were getting paid vs. us...? It's crazy the money that is out there for other people, and there's no reason why it shouldn't be the same for some of us as well. I market myself as a professional performer and I had just as many people lined up for 2 hours straight waiting for autographs... But I went home from that show feeling like birthay clown level cheap entertainment. I am working hard to make this my sole career as well, and honestly so far so good, but there definitely should be some equalizing among the extreme sports to allow us to continue to do this as far as we potentially can.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Valeska
What do you think the MX & MT guys were getting paid vs. us...?
prolly not as much as you think Ive done shows with amateur FMX guys doing backflips and they'll bring 3-4 riders for less than 3k.. its crazy!

the cost of running a monster truck compared to an entire stunt team has also got to be intense.. i bet their damn tires cost more than most ppls' stunt bikes hahah!

but who are we foolin... its not easy to compete with bigfoot driving over old caddies and backflippin ballerinas 60ft off the ground!!

-kane
Old 12-19-2006, 10:09 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

... But I went home from that show feeling like birthay clown level cheap entertainment.
<Allow me to bring us back off of topic>

Had you gone home with the right person..uh hum...you wouldve felt much better about yourself...I guarantee.

Ok, back to the discussion.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Ando
So answer me this -

why are they sponsered and you arn't??
I just got done sayin I didnt want it to go mainstream, so why would I be a hippocrite and go get sponcers to help promote somethin I dont want to happen. I make plenty of money to fix my whipped up bike, I just prefer to ride a ratty bike. I use stunting as a hobbie, even if I was pro I probably would nt make the sctratch i get now, nor would I have the security and health ins to pay for my injuries. theres no disability in stunting and it only takes 1 broken bone to be out for months then what the wife and I starve while I heal, no thanks bro, stay in australia where nobody works.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:04 AM

+1
Old 12-19-2006, 11:39 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
I just got done sayin I didnt want it to go mainstream, so why would I be a hippocrite and go get sponcers to help promote somethin I dont want to happen. I make plenty of money to fix my whipped up bike, I just prefer to ride a ratty bike. I use stunting as a hobbie, even if I was pro I probably would nt make the sctratch i get now, nor would I have the security and health ins to pay for my injuries. theres no disability in stunting and it only takes 1 broken bone to be out for months then what the wife and I starve while I heal, no thanks bro, stay in australia where nobody works.
+123456789

Crykey!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah seriously... Steve & I, Kyle Woods, Redline Jesse & Gates all recently did a stunt exhibit at a monster truck show ..... I market myself as a professional performer and I had just as many people lined up for 2 hours straight waiting for autographs........ I am working hard to make this my sole career as well, and honestly so far so good, but there definitely should be some equalizing among the extreme sports to allow us to continue to do this as far as we potentially can.
So you stunt?

Quick Reply: Who else here wants Stunting to stay UnderGround!?