Feedback on Ho Hey's Dual caliper bracket

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 02:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Feedback on Ho Hey's Dual caliper bracket

this problem with the pads not being low enough on the rotor [not realy a big problem] could be fixed but then ho hey would have to grind the bottom of the caliper down and would then have to sell the caliper with every bracket wich would make the kit very expensive..........a nice 45 degree angle grind on the pad is a much easier fix....in my opinion
Old 01-16-2007, 03:46 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
this problem with the pads not being low enough on the rotor [not realy a big problem] could be fixed but then ho hey would have to grind the bottom of the caliper down and would then have to sell the caliper with every bracket wich would make the kit very expensive..........a nice 45 degree angle grind on the pad is a much easier fix....in my opinion
im going to try that one and just see how it works out. i love the pressure of the 4 piston one!!

its like .. well nevermind its just nice!
Old 01-16-2007, 03:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yup i know what you mean i have a 4 piston caliper on my bike too
Old 01-19-2007, 01:27 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick update...

I took the angle grinder to my pads and they are good to go. Took about 10 minutes... I'll get a couple pics tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:01 PM
also known as OMR

some one asked what my 4 piston set up looked like ...

it's not as pretty as ho hey's but it works good , but i must say it took alot of custom fitting to get the pads lower on the rotor then it would be worth for a resale unit like ho hey's four piston set up

wrong pic .....damn give me a minute
Old 02-04-2007, 09:10 PM
also known as OMR

here it is

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	smallest 4 piston.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	188066  
Old 02-04-2007, 11:28 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

still waitin on mine, i got hand delivery checked on my order sheet...damn shoulda went with UPS!
Old 02-04-2007, 11:56 PM

funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point

got one of the new design, waiting on the rest of my setup cant wait...

kj954- you get a new one also or you runnin the 636 caliper style still?
Old 02-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by juzslidin
ss coasters i get an average of 250 from 1st gear . belive me i dont ride the brake . with my old gp tech fitting my pads lasted me at least 6 months or more . i have no idea what is causing this but i need to figure it out and fast
just a thought , if you have the incorrect lever on a master you will have this problem , this is possible since levers look so similiar , or u just suck
Old 02-05-2007, 08:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Originally Posted by frayz
still waitin on mine, i got hand delivery checked on my order sheet...damn shoulda went with UPS!
Yours is coming this weekend I should be in town Friday night so Saturday be ready to ride.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:46 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Ho_Hey
Yours is coming this weekend I should be in town Friday night so Saturday be ready to ride.
HELL MOTHA ****** YEA!!! U got any hook ups on a 80" line? if so ill give u like $20 bucks + the cost to bring it, can't wait!:YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-06-2007, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by frayz
HELL MOTHA ****** YEA!!! U got any hook ups on a 80" line? if so ill give u like $20 bucks + the cost to bring it, can't wait!:YEAH :YEAH
Sorry no hook ups on brake lines yet but if you have got Shawn’s number he knows some guys in P-Cola that make them.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:30 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by funkodelic

kj954- you get a new one also or you runnin the 636 caliper style still?
I got a new style mounted up on one of my bikes and the old 4 piston style is still on the other...

Only problem here has been the weather... the last couple days the highs have been close to single digits. I probably won't get to try it out for a couple weeks at least.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by kj954
I got a new style mounted up on one of my bikes and the old 4 piston style is still on the other...

Only problem here has been the weather... the last couple days the highs have been close to single digits. I probably won't get to try it out for a couple weeks at least.
Sorry to hear that its too cold to hit up a spot hopefully the weather takes a turn for the best soon so you can get out and ride.