renegade dist. party

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 03:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
renegade dist. party

was off the hook teach threw a drink in some chicks face and got one thrown in his face and slapped. madd funny **** holy drunken night thanks to drew stone and pretty boy xfr for picking me up on the highway and keeping me from getting locked up for a DUI. thanks guys had a blast
-mike
Old 12-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: renegade dist. party

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
was off the hook teach threw a drink in some chicks face and got one thrown in his face and slapped. madd funny **** holy drunken night thanks to drew stone and pretty boy xfr for picking me up on the highway and keeping me from getting locked up for a DUI. thanks guys had a blast
-mike

another killer time in woostah...we stunted the **** outta the bar!!!

and for the record: my actions were a reaction!
Old 12-17-2006, 05:50 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

Should have gave her the Teach ride
Old 12-17-2006, 07:34 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

-mike
haha, yea man, definitely a chaotic time of the night. That was hilarious.. I saw the puke on your driver side window. Quite gross.. your aim was a little off.

Had an F'n blast Drew yet again! always a good time. Met a lot of new peeps too.

Jared
Old 12-17-2006, 07:35 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

-mike
haha, yea man, it was definitely a little chaotic that time of the night. That was hilarious.. I saw the puke on your driver side window. Quite gross.. your aim was a little off.

Had an F'n blast Drew yet again! always a good time. Met a lot of new peeps too.

Jared
Old 12-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Oh my God I can't believe I made my flight at 7AM in Boston....

Had a farking great time seeing everyone again!
Old 12-17-2006, 08:38 PM

woo i was so pumped when i walked through the door to look over and see you in massachussettes you missed my blackout driving incident but it all worked out and i had a blast.
-mike
Old 12-17-2006, 08:54 PM

929_uR is a decent person

****in **** i missed it! and i hear 2502 was here....without my helmet of course WTF!
Old 12-17-2006, 10:54 PM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

sounds like it was a lot of fun!!
Old 12-17-2006, 11:18 PM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

The party was a blast. Back at the hotel we arrived to find Nick (Rhode Island Stunters) in the hallway outside our room dragging a giant orange "merge" street sign and two telephones that he pulled out of the wall somewhere...And that was just the beginning.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:20 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

i think every1 was surprise that you made you lfight home WOO...u weref uckin trashed!!!!...def good time seein every1....and u got me good with the shot too woo...LOL
thanks again drew great time:YEAH
Old 12-18-2006, 08:49 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Oh my God I can't believe I made my flight at 7AM in Boston....

Had a farking great time seeing everyone again!
I was so happy to see you Woo! I didn't even see Amanda. You were feeling festive by the time I got there. I pounced over and bumped you and you almost went over.
sorry about that, I should check the sobriety level before just attacking someone...

Zann, Teach, Tong and all it was good seeing you. Red, Adam, April, Pavement Eater and Drew etc it was great meeting you! Good times, worth the drive.

I would have went on a massive road trip anyhow, nothing good going on around here. I can't believe I made it to VA in time to make a few wheelies. Not good ones yet though.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:51 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

Picking fights with chicks is no way to maintain a marketable image young man.

Old 12-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by excessa
I was so happy to see you Woo! I didn't even see Amanda. You were feeling festive by the time I got there. I pounced over and bumped you and you almost went over.
sorry about that, I should check the sobriety level before just attacking someone...

Zann, Teach, Tong and all it was good seeing you. Red, Adam, April, Pavement Eater and Drew etc it was great meeting you! Good times, worth the drive.

I would have went on a massive road trip anyhow, nothing good going on around here. I can't believe I made it to VA in time to make a few wheelies. Not good ones yet though.
Hahahaha, I was DONE!!!! Had a great time seeing everybody!!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 12-18-2006, 10:05 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by excessa

No doubt!! Had a great time and it was great to see everyone show up for the release!! Woo glad you guys made your flight. Zann glad you didn't get a DUI!! Rebecca was great meeting you and I'm sure I'll see you around again!!
Old 12-18-2006, 11:17 AM

Hells yeah! Stuntwars baby.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:25 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

teach threw a drink in some chicks face and got one thrown in his face and slapped.
You guys sure know how to party!
Old 12-18-2006, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by DLish
You guys sure know how to party!
woosta does it everytime nomatter who you are you come to woosta and youll have a good time and see some funny ****.
-mike
Old 12-18-2006, 01:45 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 929_uR
****in **** i missed it! and i hear 2502 was here....without my helmet of course WTF!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:27 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

woosta does it everytime nomatter who you are you come to woosta and youll have a good time and see some funny ****.
-mike
f'n a man i didnt even meet anyone and i had a great time lol:YEAH

Quick Reply: renegade dist. party