New handbrake set up

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 09:09 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person
Re: New handbrake set up

i got a g-14 on the way..should be here tomoroow...let yall know how it works out..laterz
Old 12-20-2006, 09:17 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kah707
i got a g-14 on the way..should be here tomoroow...let yall know how it works out..laterz
Highly doubt you got one of the "G-14's" Bill hasnt even produced any of them yet to be sold. But you did get the new design which is the bomb
Old 12-20-2006, 09:37 PM

i got pics wanna see??
Old 12-20-2006, 09:44 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

i got pics wanna see??
uhhh..... yes.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:45 PM

send me ur email address and ill send them to there..gixxersixxer007@aol.com
Old 12-20-2006, 09:46 PM

here u go..sorry bill..im just trying to get u more sales
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DCAM0018.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	185801  
Old 12-20-2006, 09:52 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

here u go..sorry bill..im just trying to get u more sales

i dont think that is anything new, cause i just got one of those also
Old 12-20-2006, 10:02 PM

well im sorry then...i guess i have no idea what im talking about//bill called me and explained the master,..i liked what he said so i boughtit and he sent me pics of he new design too...what u see in the pic is the new design...ill shut up now cuz i guess i sound stupid..but hey, ill see u all at bills self headlining self sponsored STUNTER JAM just south of chicago in 2007....gonna be a blast
Old 12-21-2006, 01:23 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Uh I am lost, but no that's not the prototype.. That's his rear master... Doesn't even look like the brand new 1 yet, bill seems great, I have witnessed him personally answering calls and staying on the phone while a hb was bled, great guy.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:41 AM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

I appreciate the support from everyone in this thread and wanted to clear some things up. The master Nick posted up is the original product, the second master is the new version I began shipping last week. It is markedly improved over the original with a revised bore size for more power and feedback at the pedal, it is simple to get the most performance and consistancy out of your system by being the fastest/easiest single caliper handbrake solution on the market with the additon of the bleeder at the highest internal point. The master cylinder is now machined from a solid billet rather than having an insert so there is no risk of leakage or failure. It's smaller and is a better fit with a revised external shape.

Then there is the G14 mouse trap blast-o-rama that I closed up for a couple months in the fall to finish development on. It was conceived with a couple specific purpose in mind. As I worked the problems out of it and refined it the part began to move further away from it's original focus of being affordable, simple and reliable. I'll continue to work on it along with the other products I've quietly worked with. The things I learn with these products will be engineered into the rest of the line. When something is practical, stone reliable, and offers a distinct advantage to what is currently in use you'll see it. Otherwise you won't (or at least not from me). The current product (shown in these pictures) is simple, reliable, and offers a high level of performance when properly installed and used in conjunction with a good handlebar mounted master cylinder. This set up has lots of feedback an is consistant.

There are things you can do to increase rear braking power and reduce lever effort but when these improvements come at the expense of feedback and consistancy than what have you gained (and how would you use it)?

So to sum it up there is another way to do this whole handbrake thing, I don't sell it, and when/if I do it will be along side the tried and proven products that allow me sleep soundly. I wish the guy that started this thread the best of luck in his pursuits, as we'd all still be spearing dinner without innovation.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nickpic.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	185815   Click image for larger version

Name:	v2 master.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	185816  
Old 12-21-2006, 02:43 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

From what I've heard the new master is sick. I LOVE the idea of the built in bleeder.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:49 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=hyperryder;2522477]if it work and is proven count me in.[/QUOTE
+1 :YEAH
Old 12-22-2006, 03:34 AM

jgoldsberry is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea, I meant CADD. My dad is a automotive engineer and is helping me out..You can do it with CADD trust me. The new Full Throttle is sweet. What's this about some show in south Chicago in 2007? I'm from South Chicago. What are you guys talking about?
Old 12-22-2006, 07:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jgoldsberry
How many people would be interested in a new style hand brake that would not involve dual calipers or piggy backing your master and would give you more overall braking performance and easier to intall and bleed? I'm about to invest alot of money into CADD designs and CNC machine this product, but need to know how much of a market is still out there. ???? I'll pictures up as soon as a patend the products.
can we have a hint?
Old 12-26-2006, 03:03 PM

Sorry, No pattend yet...Give me some time.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:23 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i'll give you a kick in the ***
Old 12-30-2006, 01:12 AM

It's never not needed!
Old 12-30-2006, 02:35 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jgoldsberry
Sorry, No pattend yet...Give me some time.
I call shennanigans on this thread
Old 12-30-2006, 02:35 PM
B.T.M.

^i call shenanigans on you ever moving out of your parents basement.