Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	brake.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	185484  
Old 12-14-2006, 10:21 PM

magoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: is this garbage

that is junk .... don't do it man..... you will just have to buy another master later
Old 12-14-2006, 10:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

most people ive talked to dont like the res like that ???????/
Old 12-14-2006, 10:22 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

sure, but u could score a line, adapter and good rad. mounted m/c for about that if you shop around like say on ebay. The resivour will interfer w. the clutch cable too
Old 12-14-2006, 10:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

just found this......... giv him a call/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////I can sell you a handbrake line, adapter, and master cylinder for 200 shipped! I can also match or beat the chain and sprocket price that you have. Call Riderz Inc. 856-767-2220 ask for Eric
Old 12-14-2006, 10:31 PM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point

just found this......... giv him a call/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////I can sell you a handbrake line, adapter, and master cylinder for 200 shipped! I can also match or beat the chain and sprocket price that you have. Call Riderz Inc. 856-767-2220 ask for Eric
what does this mean?
Old 12-14-2006, 10:34 PM

keithk76 is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the good size of the brembo everyone likes again? 16x18??
Old 12-14-2006, 10:35 PM

how long does the line have to be?
Old 12-14-2006, 10:51 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jizldasnizl
is this a good set up /deal? 200$
that master is a turd! impossible to set up on the bottom where you need it. My boy has the rear master fitting welded on and it works like a champ. But do not get the full set. Just the fitting. Then spend the 200 and get a brembo 16 x 18 you will not regret it....i know i dont. oh you can get the fitting from here
http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...&products_id=4
and the brembo
http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...oducts_id=1063

then find a rubber and gasket company in your area take them your measurments and your rear brake line and have your braided lines made for half of what they cost online.

hope this helps

Last edited by S.O.R Josh; 12-14-2006 at 10:56 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:59 PM
also known as OMR

what does this mean?
it means he sells what your looking for .....its from a different thread
Old 12-14-2006, 11:22 PM

it means he sells what your looking for .....its from a different thread
sorry, what kind of master do you know?
Old 12-14-2006, 11:35 PM
also known as OMR

sorry, what kind of master do you know?
nope give him a call tomorrow
Old 12-14-2006, 11:47 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I think the only "advantage" to the brembo is its compact size.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:21 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
I think the only "advantage" to the brembo is its compact size.
+1
I had so many problems with other masters not being able to be mounted close enough together with the clutch. Tried them what seemed like 100 different ways. bought the brembo and had it mounted where i wanted it in like 5 minutes. and it has better feel than stock units also.
brembo+moose+fullthrottle 4 life!!! :YEAH (or at least until somthing better comes along)
Old 12-16-2006, 12:17 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

don't do it.....you'll poke your eye out with that thing
Old 12-16-2006, 02:33 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by `04 gixxerpimp
+1
I had so many problems with other masters not being able to be mounted close enough together with the clutch. Tried them what seemed like 100 different ways. bought the brembo and had it mounted where i wanted it in like 5 minutes. and it has better feel than stock units also.
brembo+moose+fullthrottle 4 life!!! :YEAH (or at least until somthing better comes along)
I got a moose and 05 gsxr 1000 master. I can't find a position I feel completly comfortable with. I'd like to mount the master on the inside of the fork tube but it hits the ignition?

Ive only tried about 9 different ways.. I guess I got some catching up to do.