Kane Hate

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 05:06 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve
Kane Hate

Dont get the wrong idea, the last thing i'm trying to do is kiss this guys *** or swing from his nuts, but i just dont see what the big deal is about hating people all the time. call it a sport or call it what you will, he is just trying to get recognized and make a living doing what he likes to do. i dont care if the guy is gay or not and if pink happens to be his favorite color, he seems like a pretty good rider to me, maybe not the best, and maybe a little choppy, but so what. i would say he does great things for the sport, he's been on discovery channel, practices in safe places, maintains a clean appearance, does shows........

Old 12-13-2006, 05:08 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kane Hate

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
Dont get the wrong idea, the last thing i'm trying to do is kiss this guys *** or swing from his nuts, but i just dont see what the big deal is about hating people all the time. call it a sport or call it what you will, he is just trying to get recognized and make a living doing what he likes to do. i dont care if the guy is gay or not and if pink happens to be his favorite color, he seems like a pretty good rider to me, maybe not the best, and maybe a little choppy, but so what. i would say he does great things for the sport, he's been on discovery channel, practices in safe places, maintains a clean appearance, does shows........

Here we goooooooo

Old 12-13-2006, 05:10 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

everyone hates his internet ego.. in person he's a nice fun guy.. but get that keyboard in his hands, and his head balloons up
Old 12-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

just for the record i am very not gay!! lol

-kane
Old 12-13-2006, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
just for the record i am very not gay!! lol

-kane

Damnit
Old 12-13-2006, 05:20 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ponis
Damnit
atleast you still have your banana

and if you think you're upset.. imagine how keith feels
Old 12-13-2006, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
atleast you still have your banana

and if you think you're upset.. imagine how keith feels

Ouch
Old 12-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

OMG I am like so in love with kane its not even funny, yesterday i got out of the shower after bleeching my hair and styling it into a mo hawk i seen my self naked in the mirror and got a boner for a secound, it was like kane staring at my nekkid body and i was just like omg and he is so manly he can wear pink infront of large groups of people, i just felt like getting that off my chest........

man your weird.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:26 PM

fabioonachopper is a decent person

ouch
Old 12-13-2006, 05:27 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

call it a sport or call it what you will, he is just trying to get recognized and make a living doing what he likes to do

Ppl have come up with all kinds of reasons why stunt riding is going nowwhere fast, but his lastest brainfart: to think how you dress and having a nice bike in the STUNT world is gonna make it grow is just retarded.

He don't want ppl's opinions dont post stuff tellin ppl what they should do, or how they are hurting the sport because they dont ride nice fancy rides. Kanes gone Hollywood......let him go.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:28 PM
B.T.M.

look at skating, bmx... yeah, they are on the top of the hygeine scale..
Old 12-13-2006, 05:29 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

KANE IS A GOOD KID...........BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHEN HE GETS DRUNK,,MAN I HAVE HAD TO REFRAIN MANY OF TIMES FROM BEATING THE LIVING SH(IT OUT OF HIM...AND HE GETS DRUNK ALOT OTHER THAN THAT NO MATTER HOW GAY HE IS ,,,UNFORTUNATLY HE GETS THIS HOBBIE NOTICED....BUT I DO HAVE SOME HOMEY'S IN OAKLAND THAT WOULD LIKE TO PUT HIM ON THA TRACK AND MAKE SOME MONEY

DO YOUR THING PINKY
Old 12-13-2006, 05:31 PM

DEBO is a decent person

halfrican.net
Old 12-13-2006, 05:34 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
man your weird.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:37 PM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
just for the record i am not very gay!! lol

-kane

Fair enough! Little here, little there, to each his own:YEAH
Old 12-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

cause he likes to flex his E-muscles, and when he's behind that keyboard he really don't give a **** about anyone's opinions, he just states his like it's a fact.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point

agreeed everyone needs to stop hating on eachother, show support and stunt for life!!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

shut up you ****
Old 12-13-2006, 06:11 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
Fair enough! Little here, little there, to each his own:YEAH
thats funny ...i bet kane even laughed
Old 12-13-2006, 06:16 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Clean? WTF? isn't Kane addicted to crack

Quick Reply: Kane Hate