Kane Hate

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 08:47 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: Kane Hate

kanes addicted to pink
Old 12-13-2006, 09:03 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kaneone
ya picture someone named hellboy and thats pretty much what he looks like...

I think I really am gonna go get a bad *** rhino tattoo!! ive been thinking about it for awhile.. lol

SHHHH bro dont ruin it for me.. GAWD... lol

-Kane
PINK RHINO!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:13 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

pink...i get it like the color of the sweet stink we all enjoy so much!

thats not gay as a matter o-fact thats totally hedero!!
Old 12-14-2006, 12:23 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
Dont get the wrong idea, the last thing i'm trying to do is kiss this guys *** or swing from his nuts, but i just dont see what the big deal is about hating people all the time. call it a sport or call it what you will, he is just trying to get recognized and make a living doing what he likes to do. i dont care if the guy is gay or not and if pink happens to be his favorite color, he seems like a pretty good rider to me, maybe not the best, and maybe a little choppy, but so what. i would say he does great things for the sport, he's been on discovery channel, practices in safe places, maintains a clean appearance, does shows........

This was a great post.

I've never been gay myself, but still I somehow felt this post.

thank you
Old 12-14-2006, 02:08 AM

FARMER BOYZ is a decent person

LOOK I have never met Kane but have seen him everywhere
mags,videos,tv he must be doing something right ..
I agree you guys (stunters ) should all pull together work together
to make what you love a reality...
Besides I HAVE 2 SONS THAT THINK THE PINK AND BLACK ROCKS..:YEAH
My sons had me send Kane some pics of them,and He put them up on his web site now that is cool helping out children that look up to you guys(STUNTERS) as super stars.:YEAH
They tell all there friends family teachers about you guys ...
SO kane kkep doing what you do best be yourself and rock out with your socks out ..
FARMER BOYZ DADDY..
Old 12-14-2006, 02:59 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by FARMER BOYZ
LOOK I have never met Kane but have seen him everywhere
mags,videos,tv he must be doing something right ..
I agree you guys (stunters ) should all pull together work together
to make what you love a reality...
Besides I HAVE 2 SONS THAT THINK THE PINK AND BLACK ROCKS..:YEAH
My sons had me send Kane some pics of them,and He put them up on his web site now that is cool helping out children that look up to you guys(STUNTERS) as super stars.:YEAH
They tell all there friends family teachers about you guys ...
SO kane kkep doing what you do best be yourself and rock out with your socks out ..
FARMER BOYZ DADDY..
I have the signed pics of your sons doing whullies hanging in my office..

good lookin out!!

-Kane
Old 12-14-2006, 03:45 AM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
everyone hates his internet ego.. in person he's a nice fun guy.. but get that keyboard in his hands, and his head balloons up
I have the same kind of problem on the internet. i don't come across right online...people take things personally and think i'm rude. i don't mean to be. lol...none of my silly jokes work on the net, but if you could hear me talking you would understand.

kane's been super cool to me and i think he's doing a great job. i'm not kissing ***, just giving him props where props are due...and many times i read some of the bitter posts and just shake my head at how crazy jealous some of you are.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:48 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
man your weird.
LMAO!!!!!! i'm having such a hard time not laughing out loud and let everyone hear me. damn cubicles; i wish i had my own office with a door to shut!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2006, 12:11 PM

moorport is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
Dont get the wrong idea, the last thing i'm trying to do is kiss this guys *** or swing from his nuts, but i just dont see what the big deal is about hating people all the time. call it a sport or call it what you will, he is just trying to get recognized and make a living doing what he likes to do. i dont care if the guy is gay or not and if pink happens to be his favorite color, he seems like a pretty good rider to me, maybe not the best, and maybe a little choppy, but so what. i would say he does great things for the sport, he's been on discovery channel, practices in safe places, maintains a clean appearance, does shows........

He has always been down to earth and cool to me, super fun to ride with too, he is one of the least erogant riders I have met in the sport, he's even given me props, and I'm a straight amature! He's got the skills to pay the bills, cuz he rides for a living
Old 12-14-2006, 12:28 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
LMAO!!!!!! i'm having such a hard time not laughing out loud and let everyone hear me. damn cubicles; i wish i had my own office with a door to shut!!!!!!

I'm suupppaaa jealous of your ***...........
Old 12-14-2006, 03:34 PM

Jon Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
just for the record i am very not gay!! lol

-kane
Pink was a very easy color to choose huh!!
Old 12-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point

KANE are you interested in doing a nonprofit show to help kids with Cancer...Im talkin to ST.JUDE CHILDREN'S RESEARCH HOSPITAL now, i want to do this show SUMMER 2007...im in the process of getting more info and talking to people, to sponsor this event...All the money we all raise will go directly to St. Jude...stay updated on www.ctstunt.com ....Also if anyone else is intereted please reply to my thread...Thanks!!
Old 12-14-2006, 05:19 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Kane Is Cool I Rode With Him One Time In Vegas Gave Me Some Pointers And Wala Scrapin Tail First Time Ridin A F4i He Even Gave Me Props On My Ridin Because I Had Only Been Stuntin For 8 Mounths. I Have Hit Him Up To Ride A Couple Times But No Reply Probly Because I Have Said A Few Messed Up Things On The Internet Oh Well Somtimes Sl Willl Bring Out The ***** In You But Ya Cool Kat
Old 12-14-2006, 11:49 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

HATE HATE HATE
Old 12-15-2006, 12:00 AM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

As I sip my soda I'm sure someone spit in
Old 12-15-2006, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6

As I sip my soda I'm sure someone spit in
I would say somthing about your hos... but it looks like you ate them.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:29 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Wow... to think I get bored hanging with certain chicks cuz all they seem to do is pick another girl or celebrity character to pick apart, hate on and bash endlessly.... *yawn*
Old 12-15-2006, 01:40 AM

I aint stoppin till all hot tubs are COLD!!!!!
Old 12-15-2006, 12:57 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
I'm suupppaaa jealous of your ***...........
it makes my tan come out more, doesnt it?
Old 12-15-2006, 04:52 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

that is ONE NASTY *** AVATOR!!....TAKE IT OFF MAN!!! ^^^^

Quick Reply: Kane Hate