does anyone know how to contact stuntbling

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 01:52 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Reality is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone know how to contact stuntbling

i can't find their website and they haven't been on myspace for a month.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:53 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: does anyone know how to contact stuntbling

attack supastunna, aka rob.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

pm superstunna he is stuntbling
Old 12-13-2006, 02:03 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Reality
HOW BOUT YOU CONTACT THESE WEST COAST NUTS

WHERE U BEEN RON..WHAT CAN'T HOLLA AT YOUR BOY NO MORE...
Old 12-13-2006, 02:24 PM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

stuntbling.net
Old 12-13-2006, 02:34 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cYcLePaThIc954
stuntbling.net
yes that is it
Old 12-13-2006, 02:46 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Rob needs money for crutches, please buy now!
Old 12-13-2006, 03:56 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
HOW BOUT YOU CONTACT THESE WEST COAST NUTS

WHERE U BEEN RON..WHAT CAN'T HOLLA AT YOUR BOY NO MORE...

ahhh bullo my street boy, i've been around like u on the streets solo. not many riders out here still on the streets seems like the king and chin r hitting the dirt now or days. plus myself and few other riders are heading to india for 6 weeks to do some shows. should be cool.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ask Swayz
Old 12-13-2006, 04:04 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Originally Posted by MikeM
ask Swayz

that's your boy he has lost his fuking mind callin me with some bullshit. he has derailed
Old 12-13-2006, 04:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that's your boy he has lost his fuking mind callin me with some bullshit. he has derailed
i thought he was your boy
Old 12-13-2006, 04:10 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Originally Posted by MikeM
i thought he was your boy
this fukin kid tries to tell me i owe him money and if i don't pay him he's going to contact an attorney and broadcast it on stuntlife. i'm like is this kid sick. i have him the $$$ plus brake pads and tires for his beat up bike. he needs to stay away from the blunts becuase he doesn't rememeber if i paid him or not.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:18 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

ahhh bullo my street boy, i've been around like u on the streets solo. not many riders out here still on the streets seems like the king and chin r hitting the dirt now or days. plus myself and few other riders are heading to india for 6 weeks to do some shows. should be cool.
NICE GONNA GO STUNT SOME ELEPHANTS...SOUNDS FUN....BE SAFE OUT THERE REMEMBER LAST TIME YOU WENT OUT OF THE COUNTRY..YOU'VE NEVER WALKED THE SAME,,,AND I STILL THINK THE KID HAS YOUR EYES
Old 12-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Look out for big trucks!!

Rudy-eastcoastX is an unknown quantity at this point

RR is my HERO!! I just had to jump in on this one
Old 12-13-2006, 09:31 PM

Swayz is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok ronnie mike just called me and told me your talkin **** on stuntlife and I never brought anything here , THE ONLY THING I'LL SMOKE IS YOU , last time you did not even show up to the challenge for titles at MSC at 3pm your a joke and no one in NY respects you dog its not just me , and as far as the money YOU ****IN REMEMBER ME GIVING YOU PART OF THE FRONT MONEY FOR SKINS AND SCRAPES THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME A BIG ROI (RETURN ON INVESTMENT) OR AT LEAST MY MONEY BACK , besides that I got you into your first show at nassau colliseum when you were at the gates , dudes were not letting you in they said do not let reality in!! but I said hes with me and they gave you a pass!! besides that you ****ed me outta the shea stadium show jeremy and everyone wanted me to ride I had all my **** ready everyone was pissed at you , I got news Kane could not make it first b4 anyone then called jeremy and told him im doing it if he wants in but you pulled rank and said I could not ride after east end productions bought in , I LOST RESPECT FOR YOU THEN!! next you said you would give me 3 brand new tires when your continental sponser shipped em too you because you did not have the balance of the money you owed me and I WAS THE REASON WHY YOU WERE BACK ON THE STREETS FORGET THAT!! All you gave me a set of 20 dollar brake pads and a plugged used rear tire not 3 new ones , and yeah your bill is $1000 from skins and scrapes plus the balance of the 3 tires minus a plugged rear tire and rear pads. PAY UP be a MAN I never did anything to you but be a stunt brother and help you in your time of need.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:23 AM

Swayz is an unknown quantity at this point

Bump...
Old 12-20-2006, 11:54 AM
myspace.com/reality631

1st of all anyone who knows you. knows you are full or lies stacked one on top of the other. I bought that **** straight up with a witness. so you want to come up on here claiming what you claim you go right ahead. Pat i am not worried about your claim in court. My (retained)lawyers will have a field day with your "public defender" becuase there is always going to be some jerkoff who tries to knock people down in life so you do what u have to do pal.