answering and going off kanes post

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 08:55 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point
answering and going off kanes post

I try to keep my bike fresh. Every year I give it fresh plaint and fix it up when needed. Getting your **** looking fresh isnt the only problem ether. Guys gotta start team up and talking more. At least this is what I have notice on my NE end of the good old USA. I mean within a 50 miles radius or me i think I have talked to and hung out with everyone... What about the tri-state area though... I want to know you guys! hahaha Stunting for me is about traveling, meeting new peeps, having fun, being there, seeing it, doing it. I dont really know where I am going with this, but in all. I think I made my point... you know?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: answering and going off kanes post

i totally know what you mean.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:07 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
I try to keep my bike fresh. Every year I give it fresh plaint and fix it up when needed. Getting your **** looking fresh isnt the only problem ether. Guys gotta start team up and talking more. At least this is what I have notice on my NE end of the good old USA. I mean within a 50 miles radius or me i think I have talked to and hung out with everyone... What about the tri-state area though... I want to know you guys! hahaha Stunting for me is about traveling, meeting new peeps, having fun, being there, seeing it, doing it. I dont really know where I am going with this, but in all. I think I made my point... you know?
good post
Old 12-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

amen to that

-kane
Old 12-12-2006, 10:23 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
amen to that

-kane
I tried.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:27 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

I agree one 100%....

I do believe if your at comps the bike and stunter should look fresh. Lots are different than comps.. But as far as the hoodies and ****ies or jeans goes I think if it's stunt related roll with it!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:36 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
good post
+1
Old 12-12-2006, 11:38 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-12-2006, 11:53 PM

Zapata is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 just wish stuntin folks were within 50 miles of me i got to spankit solo,i got to live in this one horse town and that fruckin horse isnt down .
Old 12-13-2006, 02:16 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
I agree one 100%....

I do believe if your at comps the bike and stunter should look fresh. Lots are different than comps.. But as far as the hoodies and ****ies or jeans goes I think if it's stunt related roll with it!

i think a lot people misunderstood what i was trying to say about the hoodies. i am not dissing hoodies.. lol hell thats all i wear half the time. i am just saying if your going to compete at an invite only large scale high payout highly publicized stunt event.. dont show up lookin like a slob. i care-less what anyone wears at the practice spots. hell half the time i dont even wear a shirt. but if looking like a slob at comps is part of the reason we all as a whole lose some face in the eyes of investors, and industry.. well.. at least colour coordinate your hoodies..

lol

hoodies look better than teach rocking 70s thigh high booty shorts like he did at MM06 hahaha!!

-kane
Old 12-13-2006, 09:10 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

teach had on some daisy dukes? bwaaahahaha and nobody took a pic?
Old 12-13-2006, 09:14 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I got him looking like a preppie hooker, don't worry.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:47 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i think a lot people misunderstood what i was trying to say about the hoodies. i am not dissing hoodies.. lol hell thats all i wear half the time. i am just saying if your going to compete at an invite only large scale high payout highly publicized stunt event.. dont show up lookin like a slob. i care-less what anyone wears at the practice spots. hell half the time i dont even wear a shirt. but if looking like a slob at comps is part of the reason we all as a whole lose some face in the eyes of investors, and industry.. well.. at least colour coordinate your hoodies..

lol

hoodies look better than teach rocking 70s thigh high booty shorts like he did at MM06 hahaha!!

-kane

hate, hate, hate, hate, hate!!

lesson learned!

i'mabe ballin cali style next year!
Old 12-13-2006, 11:26 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely need to communicate more. Here in CO our team is really pushing to try and unite the entire front range stunters. Felony, DSF and SL all try and ride together as much as we can. As for keeping our stuff minty, SL is only doing small shows at the moment, but once we start doing higher profile shows we'll have our stuff minty.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:52 AM

Sean2E is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
nobody wants to talk to you dean.

but on the serious side....kane i see what you are saying about the riders looking good while stunting. it may sounds stupid but the colors honest need to go together. when i was taking pictures for dean and some other dudes i noticed that the pictures of dean looked better. mostly because he was coordinated with his bike and what he was wearing. it may sound stupid but its true.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:52 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone else in the motorcycle business shows up looking good when the money's on the line. Even the Freestyle MX guys.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Sean2E]nobody wants to talk to you dean.

now that's just mean spirited,especially around christmas time!!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 01:17 PM

[quote=joeyriddla420]
Originally Posted by Sean2E
nobody wants to talk to you dean.

now that's just mean spirited,especially around christmas time!!!!

dude lol he knows im joking. considering i talk to him all the time
Old 12-13-2006, 01:19 PM

oh and yeah where are all the tri state stunters? ill have a bike in the spring so thats one more for kingston
Old 12-13-2006, 03:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice

it's always about IMAGE!!!

Quick Reply: answering and going off kanes post