Stunt To Help Children With Cancer

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Stunt To Help Children With Cancer

Im interested in getting an event together for this summer, Ive been getting some info together and i talked to a few riders, some are interested in helping out...i wrote a letter to St.Jude Childrens Reasearch Hospital and they wrote me back saying that they are interested...I still need to find a good place to hold it here in Connecticut...All the money raised will go directly to St.Jude for the kids...If anyone is interested let me know and if you have any suggestions on the event set up im listening...we will have a blast riding, a place we can all meet up, and well be helping the kids fight cancer....then after the event i wanna get the riders in the event to go up to St.Jude to visit with the children and families...This is for the kids!!
WWW.CTSTUNT.COM
"keep it on one wheel"---Jamie D.:YEAH
Old 12-11-2006, 06:09 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Re: Stunt To Help Children With Cancer

Sounds cool man, hope it works out.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:10 PM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CT STUNT RIDERZ
Im interested in getting an event together for this summer, Ive been getting some info together and i talked to a few riders, some are interested in helping out...i wrote a letter to St.Jude Childrens Reasearch Hospital and they wrote me back saying that they are interested...I still need to find a good place to hold it here in Connecticut...All the money raised will go directly to St.Jude for the kids...If anyone is interested let me know and if you have any suggestions on the event set up im listening...we will have a blast riding, a place we can all meet up, and well be helping the kids fight cancer....then after the event i wanna get the riders in the event to go up to St.Jude to visit with the children and families...This is for the kids!!
WWW.CTSTUNT.COM
"keep it on one wheel"---Jamie D.:YEAH

im intrested. this is the reason i like the stunt industry we can do good with what we do!!
Old 12-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by 120clown
im intrested. this is the reason i like the stunt industry we can do good with what we do!!
u got it bro...
Old 12-11-2006, 07:44 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is probably the best idea that I have heard of in a long time. Good thinking bro, and good luck with it. I wish you guys the best.:YEAH
Old 12-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Group Moderator

Smile Re: Stunt To Help Children With Cancer

Originally Posted by insanestunter39
This is probably the best idea that I have heard of in a long time. Good thinking bro, and good luck with it. I wish you guys the best.:YEAH
I always try my best to help people out...tomarrow im getting more info from st.jude and ill prob meet up with them soon as possible...i will keep everyone updated on this event---
"STUNT TO HELP CHILDREN WITH CANCER"
I want this event to be huge, raise as much money as possible for these kids, then go to see them after the event at st.jude...Spread the word...this is also a great A++ for us as stunt riders helping others out...
WWW.CTSTUNT.COM
"Keep it on one wheel"
Old 12-11-2006, 09:52 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing is better than doing something for good cause
Old 12-11-2006, 10:02 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

This looks like something I could write an article about.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:08 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

wish i could get out there for it.. my niece has had multiple brain surguries due to tumors. she is 8. they are doin a news special on her on thursday. I think it would mean alot to raise any money for the kids and/or families because i know the bills are huge..
Old 12-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
wish i could get out there for it.. my niece has had multiple brain surguries due to tumors. she is 8. they are doin a news special on her on thursday. I think it would mean alot to raise any money for the kids and/or families because i know the bills are huge..
Best of luck to her bro, i will pray for her...will i see ya up in woosta at the release?
Old 12-11-2006, 11:12 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

subscribing
Old 12-11-2006, 11:23 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Best of luck to her bro, i will pray for her...will i see ya up in woosta at the release?
LoL i think that will be a long drive for him haha....

you will be seein me at this event in the summer:YEAH
Old 12-11-2006, 11:25 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

I bet Excalibur would let you have the event there..
Old 12-12-2006, 08:15 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
I bet Excalibur would let you have the event there..
good idea!! maybe even bigger im thinkin, i will keep it in mind..i want this event to be huge, tons of spectators, broadcasted, raise as much money as we possibly can, then the best part... give it to st.jude for the kids, THEY DESERVE IT!! im not stopping with this event i want to help out a lot of other causes too, well see how this one goes then on to the next...thanks for everyones feed back, after i get more info, i need to start getting a count of who is interested...i got some of you so far, spread the word...THANKS!!:YEAH
Old 12-12-2006, 08:40 AM

good idea!! maybe even bigger im thinkin, i will keep it in mind..i want this event to be huge, tons of spectators, broadcasted, raise as much money as we possibly can, then the best part... give it to st.jude for the kids, THEY DESERVE IT!! im not stopping with this event i want to help out a lot of other causes too, well see how this one goes then on to the next...thanks for everyones feed back, after i get more info, i need to start getting a count of who is interested...i got some of you so far, spread the word...THANKS!!:YEAH

actually right next to there is a greyhound track, the freakin parkin lot is insanely huge! You should try there. Im not sure on the condition of the lot tho
Old 12-12-2006, 09:22 AM

PJ TUNTS is an unknown quantity at this point

Count Me In
Old 12-12-2006, 09:39 AM

PJ TUNTS is an unknown quantity at this point

I Have Access To A Dragstrip In Knoxville Tn. If You Are Interested.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:26 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Hit me up or post up again when it gets closer, not sure of the schedule this summer, but I have to get to connecticut for family reasons, I would love to combine the trip and ride for the cause!!!

Great Idea!!
Old 12-12-2006, 10:43 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

My neighbour just died of bone cancer this morning.. so the only thing i can show is SUPPORT. I hope it could be done, best of luck to you all

-rip fernando
Old 12-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
My neighbour just died of bone cancer this morning.. so the only thing i can show is SUPPORT. I hope it could be done, best of luck to you all

-rip fernando
i lost three of my grandparents to cancer...lost my grandmother and grandfather only 1 month apart from eachother...this will be a great event...im bout to call st.jude in a few...

Quick Reply: Stunt To Help Children With Cancer