Stunt To Help Children With Cancer

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 01:08 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunt To Help Children With Cancer

Good idea! Lost my Dad and lots of friends/co-workers to cancer...I'll be at the event for sure!
Old 12-12-2006, 03:23 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

dude that sounds great i thought of a stunt show for the genocide in darfur a while back but i had no idea of how to organize it and all that but what ur doin is great for the sport and even better for the kids ur helpin!
Old 12-12-2006, 03:26 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

best thread in months! hope you guys can make it
Old 12-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok...just spoke a rep.from ST.JUDE , she is sending me a "SPECIAL EVENT" form via email today, she said i need to get pre-approved for this event by sending the form back completed with: whats going on at the event, what i need from them for the event, a location for the event,
date(after pre-approval) , and how this event will benifit St. Jude Reasearch Hospital...Everyone this is step 1, looking for a BIG location in CT to hold it...date will be early/mid summer, does any one have a hook up for teeshirts/banners/stickers that I can use for this event, i talked to foxgirl ,anyone else? Lookin for sponsors for this event, will keep you guys updated on everything...THANKS!!
Old 12-12-2006, 04:10 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CT STUNT RIDERZ
Ok...just spoke a rep.from ST.JUDE , she is sending me a "SPECIAL EVENT" form via email today, she said i need to get pre-approved for this event by sending the form back completed with: whats going on at the event, what i need from them for the event, a location for the event,
date(after pre-approval) , and how this event will benifit St. Jude Reasearch Hospital...Everyone this is step 1, looking for a BIG location in CT to hold it...date will be early/mid summer, does any one have a hook up for teeshirts/banners/stickers that I can use for this event, i talked to foxgirl ,anyone else? Lookin for sponsors for this event, will keep you guys updated on everything...THANKS!!
Nice....like i said shawn is happy to do t-shirts, if theres a cost i will pay for it...
Old 12-12-2006, 05:58 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

im in
Old 12-12-2006, 06:51 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

yo get ahold of carm and tell him to call me and if he says that your not the **** that i think you are, i can help you out BIGTIME
Old 12-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by trick187
yo get ahold of carm and tell him to call me and if he says that your not the **** that i think you are, i can help you out BIGTIME
cant talk to me in person...need someone elses opinion bout me...guess i can count you out man...
Old 12-12-2006, 08:43 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

man thats a good idea...wish it was closer so i could help out...
Old 12-12-2006, 08:45 PM

ctstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

this is definitly a good idea man.this could turn out huge. count me and all my boys in. let me know any info you have.
mike
Old 12-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

This has to be one of the best things I've seen through SL. Kudos to you, and everyone else that is going to be involved. You have earned a Sticky
Old 12-12-2006, 11:43 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Cancer is a horrible thing and this is an amazing idea. I'd love to see some stunters make a difference for some kids!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:02 AM
Group Moderator

Good Stuff, thanks for everyones support, just checked my mail got the form from St.Jude Reasearch Hospital for pre-approval on the event, looking for a location for this summer to complete the form...looking for sponsors for this event, and if St. Jude gives me the ok ...i need to get together a promo for tv....Thanks!!
WWW.CTSTUNT.COM
"Keep it on one wheel"
Old 12-13-2006, 10:07 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

wow, why would you wanna help kids with cancer...? if youre a kid with cancer then you dont have to goto school...lol....
Old 12-13-2006, 10:09 AM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Good Stuff, thanks for everyones support, just checked my mail got the form from St.Jude Reasearch Hospital for pre-approval on the event, looking for a location for this summer to complete the form...looking for sponsors for this event, and if St. Jude gives me the ok ...i need to get together a promo for tv....Thanks!!
WWW.CTSTUNT.COM
"Keep it on one wheel"
see if Excailbur will sponsor. Since shawn is doin the shirts i will see if 2502/lethal injextions will sponsor...
Old 12-13-2006, 04:17 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

cant talk to me in person...need someone elses opinion bout me...guess i can count you out man...
you are so fu(king stupid i cant even explain it to you...
all you have done since u started up here was post fu(king **** !!!!
your **** cages, your **** 12 bars and your **** talk...
so if u cant get carm to back you and say your not the total fu(king a$$hole you appear to be the fu(K off and stop posting.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:23 PM
squid hunter

and where are you going to hold this thing... and what money is going to pay for the inshurance...
there are no big sponsors (in this area) that would put money like that in to this without a payback...
and i have a place that would be totally in to something like this but i am not going to attach my name with yours unless i know that you are not a total scum bag !!!!
you know what i think... i think all you are have been trying to do since you got on here was make money... and i think you put this thing on then you will probably walk away with a fat pocket...
Old 12-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Group Moderator

and where are you going to hold this thing... and what money is going to pay for the inshurance...
there are no big sponsors (in this area) that would put money like that in to this without a payback...
and i have a place that would be totally in to something like this but i am not going to attach my name with yours unless i know that you are not a total scum bag !!!!
you know what i think... i think all you are have been trying to do since you got on here was make money... and i think you put this thing on then you will probably walk away with a fat pocket...
WOW, u ok man...first im doing this to help children with cancer, this is 100 percent non-profit , im not making anything from this event and this is all on my own time...whats ur problem dude, if you dont wanna help then dont, have some respect...
Old 12-13-2006, 06:10 PM
squid hunter

well u tell me what u would think..
some random keeps coming on to this site and trying to sell a bunch of shitty products like some kind of "conman" and then all of a sudden he want be be fu(kin mother Teresa

first off i find the **** that you are doing with the cages and bars insulting... this is a growing sport and all you are trying to make a buck on stunt rides (whom for the most part are broke and always being ripped off anyway) all you are doing is perpetuating all the bullshit and garbage that holds us back...

i like the idea of the cancer benefit show... my aunt works for bristol myers squib (she does clinical trials for cancer patients) and i am shure i could secure some funding from them, and i have also set up a legal place for stunt riders to ride in ct... witch would be perfect for this but to be totally honest with you i don't trust you and you have no one to back you up and say that you are a descent guy.... all i am saying is that you constantly post bullsh!t and now you have made a bad name for your self in the stunt community and in ct as far as i am concered... but if u are a decent guy then i am sorry for ripping you up, all i am trying to do is inshore that this is a legit setup

Pat
Old 12-13-2006, 06:39 PM
Group Moderator

well u tell me what u would think..
some random keeps coming on to this site and trying to sell a bunch of shitty products like some kind of "conman" and then all of a sudden he want be be fu(kin mother Teresa

first off i find the **** that you are doing with the cages and bars insulting... this is a growing sport and all you are trying to make a buck on stunt rides (whom for the most part are broke and always being ripped off anyway) all you are doing is perpetuating all the bullshit and garbage that holds us back...

i like the idea of the cancer benefit show... my aunt works for bristol myers squib (she does clinical trials for cancer patients) and i am shure i could secure some funding from them, and i have also set up a legal place for stunt riders to ride in ct... witch would be perfect for this but to be totally honest with you i don't trust you and you have no one to back you up and say that you are a descent guy.... all i am saying is that you constantly post bullsh!t and now you have made a bad name for your self in the stunt community and in ct as far as i am concered... but if u are a decent guy then i am sorry for ripping you up, all i am trying to do is inshore that this is a legit setup

Pat
Man , im a decent guy, very honest, one of the nicest ppl you would meet...when i post the cages im trying to get opinions from other stunters,because after everything is tested, id like to get into selling cages, because i love what i do and the bills dont pay themselves as you know!!...the f4i cage is a sucess...that is a whole seprate thing....but this show is for sure...im doing my best to make it happen and it will...everyone hates and im honest bout everything i do...ttyl

Quick Reply: Stunt To Help Children With Cancer