Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 04:12 AM

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

stuntride huh? ill check it out
Old 12-10-2006, 05:16 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

check it
Old 12-10-2006, 08:16 AM

929_uR is a decent person

streetfighter peeps. check the site (<)
Old 12-10-2006, 08:59 AM

hecko is an unknown quantity at this point

lol I wonder how many more people will jump in going... oh I have a site everyone come onto my site it is really good
Old 12-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nags
Has anyone called Shuggs? If not I'll call him tommorow.
just woke up...just got his number out of my old phone...i'll tag team him with ya!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:10 AM
MILF's love me

stunterwannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

stuntride.com im there, I am fairly new to the site, but I really don't like where this is going already.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:52 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

mmmm.. can somebody explain me the reason because the thread was deleted?? i read the whole thread and i didnt find it
Old 12-10-2006, 10:54 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

they never gave a reason
Old 12-10-2006, 11:16 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

Originally Posted by Malicki
they never gave a reason
thats sad to hear..
Old 12-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
Stuntlife have you lost your soul???????

Cathi;

You’ve made a very big mistake. It’s apparent at this point that it was you personally that deleted the “Renegade Distribution” thread. People are leaving the sight in droves due to your narrow-minded and selfish attitude. This is the “End of an era” for many people. It’s a testament to how little you know about the state of affairs within this sport to that think a thread like that is all about my monetary gain. The exposure that my films have given to riders has enabled them to go on to have careers in the sport. You not only have stymied my attempt to expose the sport to thousands of new people but you have denied hundreds of riders the same opportunity. New riders, up and coming riders, people that deserve the “Shine”. You have the audacity to comment on my “Business” when stuntlife took money from people how many times and sent nothing until people screamed bloody murder? You’ve got a lot of nerve.

Who are you? What are your results within this sport that you patrol so flippantly? I see you have been involved in the site since 2005. 2005? I have been around since the beginning supporting this site in many ways including money and exposure. As a matter of fact the “Stuntlife” logo is on the back of my new film “Passion & Brotherhood”. A few years ago when the site was going to fold I sent Greg a check to keep things going because I believed in it. Has this once awesome site fallen so far that someone like yourself can wield so much power. This site has lost its soul and it seems that you have a lot to do with it.

Ban everyone who supports “Renegade” you may even ban me after supporting the site for 6 years but what you are really doing is hurting the “Scene”. You are the one who deleted the “Renegade Distribution” thread; I suggest that you put it back up.

Save yourself and the site before it’s too late.

Surviving you always

Drew Stone
Old 12-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

stuntpit.com is easy
Old 12-10-2006, 11:33 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

so if you dont support SL (i dont know what you guys mean when you say "support".. logos on your DVDs? publicity? money? events?) your threads get deleted? its the first time i hear something like that or similar, and im involved in a lot of forums. All forums have their posting rules and its the first time i hear you have to support the site to post your stuff, DVDs and all... Nice
Old 12-10-2006, 11:38 AM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point

I support RENEGADE, FUKEM STONE YOUR RIGHT AND THIER WRONG ONE DAY ALL THE MOFUKS WILL WISH THEY WOULDA SUCKED OUR DIKS WHEN WE WERE GOING TO LET THEM!

FTP HOW BOUT FSL

ITS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW EVERYONE IS BIENG BUSHED AROUND

Last edited by Johnny; 12-10-2006 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:44 AM

D-WRECK is a decent person

out of all them mods one speaks up. CUZ HE KNOWS ITS RIGHT.
plus its naggs he can do what he wants.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:22 PM

RyGy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Malicki
they never gave a reason
i thought you got the ban hammer for asking for your money back.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:23 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

na..it wouldnt have suprised me though.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:44 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Johnny
I support RENEGADE, FUKEM STONE YOUR RIGHT AND THIER WRONG ONE DAY ALL THE MOFUKS WILL WISH THEY WOULDA SUCKED OUR DIKS WHEN WE WERE GOING TO LET THEM!

FTP HOW BOUT FSL

ITS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW EVERYONE IS BIENG BUSHED AROUND
sounds like bullsh*t to me!!!!!!

Stone hooked it up with tons of support when we threw a small charity ride for a huge stunt fan......even signed a full set of DVD's for the benefactor, that I know he watches over and over! Stone's a straight up guy! Put his thread back up.

Stunters stick together, and changing websites is as simple as typing a few different letters on a keyboard! StuntUSA will be back up soon, gonna hit up DSOG's site and see what its all about.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:55 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

cathi----still no response??????
Old 12-10-2006, 01:01 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Screw everyone who tries to bring drew down. This one man has done more for this sport in a few years thany any of us will do in our lives.

His films have inspired thousands of riders to continue to do what they do best.

what I like best about him is that he doens't sit behind a desk like most corporate scumbags. He is out there interacting with the people traveling all over the place doing whatever he can to promote this sport. He has helped guys who just stunted for fun turn into pro riders with major sponsors.

He has given hundreds of riders worldwide exposure.

He has done so much for this sport its amazing.

and people are gonna hate on him for trying to make a living off of it?

why? he deserves a lot more than just making a living. A lot more

respect

U.S.B.W for life peace out
Old 12-10-2006, 01:06 PM

2502 is a decent person

screw this site, it's a lost cause. thunderkunt gets pms, and the whole riding community suffers. wonderful. way to pay your respects.

Quick Reply: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????