Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 05:58 PM

Saturnin is a decent person
Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

whatt he **** is going on with this site???
Old 12-09-2006, 06:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

this forum needs to UNDERSTAND that the people that support renegade distribution were the ones to first promote this site....why the hell would that thread get deleted??? looking for some answers here
Old 12-09-2006, 06:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

drew, teach and myself are all contributers to the site....doesn't that say anything cathy??
Old 12-09-2006, 06:06 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

she told me that i could send her my information if i wanted my money back.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:33 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I know another site
Old 12-09-2006, 07:41 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by Saturnin
whatt he **** is going on with this site???
looks like "somebody" bought it out and is retooling, albeit not subtly.
Happens all the time in business; nobody gets any answers (or at least they're all PC and skirt around the issue/question), people get ****-canned (or lose their boards/ get banned in this case), and everything changes.
i could be wrong, but that's just what it looks like to me...

The only solution is to quit and work for a better company = what site are we all making the jump to if this **** gets worse? As I'm more of a lurker I'm easy... It's gotta be unanimous though...
Old 12-09-2006, 07:43 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

register at stuntindustries!
Old 12-09-2006, 07:45 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by T'RIC'KY
register at stuntindustries!
Way ahead of ya... I'm waiting for my confirmation e-mail... still hasn't come and it's been a while...
Old 12-09-2006, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by skidmark
Way ahead of ya... I'm waiting for my confirmation e-mail... still hasn't come and it's been a while...
took only 30 min for me
Old 12-09-2006, 07:52 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

idk wtf is going on, but stuntusa anyone?
Old 12-09-2006, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
idk wtf is going on, but stuntusa anyone?
not yet....
Old 12-09-2006, 07:58 PM

2502 is a decent person

so then what's the word with stuntusa...maybe we should all get together and buy it out.

i remember when bomber gave me a shoutout a while back just pretty much giving props for some of the work i had put out...and where'd the thread go? yeah. you guessed it.

there's always a BOYCOTT.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:00 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

psssttt
Old 12-09-2006, 08:01 PM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
psssttt
gotcha. i'm on there too man
Old 12-09-2006, 08:04 PM

2502 is a decent person