is it wrong to?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 10:33 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person
is it wrong to?

I know there is something wrong with me but does anyone else like to almost crash? I don't do it completely on purpose but I do think it's fun to give it gas when I shouldn't. Something about almost destroying the bike and/or myself puts a smile on my face. Every time I almost go over the bars I laugh my *** off, but if it really happens I tend to take a ramp to the radiator. Anyone else?
Old 12-07-2006, 10:34 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: is it wrong to?

crashing makes me feel cool
Old 12-07-2006, 10:35 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
I know there is something wrong with me but does anyone else like to almost crash? I don't do it completely on purpose but I do think it's fun to give it gas when I shouldn't. Something about almost destroying the bike and/or myself puts a smile on my face. Every time I almost go over the bars I laugh my *** off, but if it really happens I tend to take a ramp to the radiator. Anyone else?
nope thats just you. must be something about that crazy vegas lifestyle.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:43 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

I thought sometimes yeah that would be kinda cool till I did you say to be a half gainer with a twist to face plant over the bars. **** wasn't cool after that. Damn I had to load my bike in my truck with my face bleedin and my shoulder broken all up. Talk about pain :YEAH
Old 12-07-2006, 10:48 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

i like coaster stoppies, ..... lemme gett a lil clip....
Old 12-07-2006, 11:00 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

lil' guy watch the inside of the bar
Old 12-07-2006, 11:10 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm not a fan of almost crashing
Old 12-07-2006, 11:12 PM

*KINGPIN* is an unknown quantity at this point

YAH man one time two of my buddies were flying down this dirt road in a 4runner, I was in the back and the top was off, all i had was a lap belt on. we were going like 50 on a dirt road and started drifting.................then we rolled two and a half times and landed on the roof. I finally got out and couldnt stop laughing, I thought it was ****ing sick. my freinds had a harder time hahaah
Old 12-07-2006, 11:20 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Yes Nick it is wrong
talk to your shrink
Old 12-07-2006, 11:21 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I do:YEAH Not that I would ever do it on purpose, but nothing beats the rush of thinking you're gonna crash for a split second and pulling it off. Riding away looking around at life like you were just born again.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:26 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius
I do:YEAH Not that I would ever do it on purpose, but nothing beats the rush of thinking you're gonna crash for a split second and pulling it off. Riding away looking around at life like you were just born again.
thats a good point. i guess i dont like almost crashing but i do like saving a crash. lets just say i never intentionally try to crash but if i save one i feel pretty good about it. kinda like landing a new trick for the first time.

i like the new avatar, but still like the one w/ "crossing the lot" too.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:28 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

ill agree its those really close almost eating it moments that really get my psyched.. nothing like pulling over to make sure you didnt wet yourself..

i think its those moments that make u a better rider.. when you can get that close to the edge and pull it off means the edge gets pushed a little further and further away each time

-kane
Old 12-07-2006, 11:40 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

nick first off love the new pic on avator....OG **** there...if i can remember the day when i rode...the rush for me was everythime i did an elevator or jump to HC my heart would pump and i would think im gonna crash untill my butt hits the tank im like yeaaaaaaaaa *****es...but for you i think that your brain went with your hair as it grew...and well your hair is long so there aint much left up there in that head of yours...your just crazy..lol
Old 12-07-2006, 11:46 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

ha....definately
Old 12-07-2006, 11:48 PM

Creative_cbr can only hope to improve

ya i love the feeling when u almost crash but pull of the stunt
Old 12-07-2006, 11:52 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
ill agree its those really close almost eating it moments that really get my psyched.. nothing like pulling over to make sure you didnt wet yourself..

i think its those moments that make u a better rider.. when you can get that close to the edge and pull it off means the edge gets pushed a little further and further away each time

-kane

Ya like when your pulling off a crossing the lot at 10mph and end up hitting the hay bails and getting stuck underneath your bike in front of a huge crowd at a major event sponsored by the industry's biggest magazine and somehow end up not getting hurt and only looking like a complete retard and just thinking wow that could have been way worse I'm soo damn lucky I had this pink outfit on or I would have been dead.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:00 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by Darius
Ya like when your pulling off a crossing the lot at 10mph and end up hitting the hay bails and getting stuck underneath your bike in front of a huge crowd at a major event sponsored by the industry's biggest magazine and somehow end up not getting hurt and only looking like a complete retard and just thinking wow that could have been way worse I'm soo damn lucky I had this pink outfit on or I would have been dead.

Bahahahaaa.. Nick I'm getting my **** together Buddy !! Be there very soon !! Danger time :YEAH
Old 12-08-2006, 12:00 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

damn..........................
anyways makes me feel scared and i cant do anything untill next day.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:01 AM

skidmark is a decent person

definetly! I do it on purpose sometimes. it's fun seeing how far you can push it before **** happens. I like crashing too provided that I walk away... a couple of lowsides into barriers racing on the highway and looping a few endos and a fast wheelie back in the day were the biggest rushes ever, not that I'd ever crash on purpose though...
Old 12-08-2006, 12:03 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

i don't crash anymore, random **** hit me before i get too!

Quick Reply: is it wrong to?