Originally Posted by Kaneone
lol something like that..

coming from the guy whos wrecked more time in comp then anyone i know

-kane
ya huh, but everytime I've wrecked I beat you so why stop now
Old 12-08-2006, 07:20 PM

Mr. Rogers is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: is it wrong to?

I started out skateboarding... doin that **** you always get wrecked, makes you feel productive, I guess it crosses over into stuntin for me....but at least doin this I can wear pads and a helmet!!!! I feel like the terminator when I have a little mishap and get up and keep it movin!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
I know there is something wrong with me but does anyone else like to almost crash? I don't do it completely on purpose but I do think it's fun to give it gas when I shouldn't. Something about almost destroying the bike and/or myself puts a smile on my face. Every time I almost go over the bars I laugh my *** off, but if it really happens I tend to take a ramp to the radiator. Anyone else?
hahah thats why i love this guy. Why do you think i can just stop riding and just watch you for a long while
Old 12-08-2006, 07:38 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

sometimes i like the feeling sometimes i dont... the other day i sped up like a idiot to make a light so they dont flash a picture for the runnign red light ticket and couldnt stop in time for next light! ....

stupidest choice i ever made in my riding career the brakes just didnt wanna stop so i had to blast through and almost got creamed by cars coming from both directions... i pulled over and smoked a ciggarete and thought to myself that could of been it but what shocked me is that the bike really did not wanna stop.. i was mashin the rear brake and the front the front was just sunk down still rollin i couldnt believe it! i was kinda dissapointed in teh f4.. stuff like that i dont like

but the small ones ya it gets the blood pumpin
Old 12-08-2006, 07:53 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
what shocked me is that the bike really did not wanna stop.. i was mashin the rear brake and the front the front was just sunk down still rollin i couldnt believe it!
you might want to invest in some new break pads. or you might have blown a fork seal and have fork oil all over your ****. either way i would check that out b/c if you would have "mashed" the front break on my bike you would have flipped over or washed out.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:48 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

earlyer today
Old 12-08-2006, 08:50 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
I'm not alone, haha. Glad to see some of my favorite riders to watch/learn from are just as ****ed up.
thats what im here for nick hahaha just playin =)

but fer sum reason i like jakin the gas in my circles to get that feeling of whoops!..cause it helps me w/my overall control!!
Old 12-08-2006, 08:53 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DLish
earlyer today

Old 12-08-2006, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6

at the gynocologists?????
Old 12-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
ya huh, but everytime I've wrecked I beat you so why stop now

and the one time you didnt wreck i beat you

-kane
Old 12-08-2006, 09:45 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6

i was trying to set my brake foot down to save a highsided O, shoelace caght somthin. im icing it for 15 more mins. if its painfull at all ill go to the dr.s . for now its jusy sore, i can walk and all.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:48 PM

i was trying to set my brake foot down to save a highsided O, shoelace caght somthin. im icing it for 15 more mins. if its painfull at all ill go to the dr.s . for now its jusy sore, i can walk and all.
feet? i thought those were titty's?
Old 12-08-2006, 11:13 PM

most **** dont have a foot off into the background haha, no, hats my inner knee, I decided just to wait untill tomorrow and play it by ear, I've been icing it, swelling went down a lot
Old 12-09-2006, 01:30 AM

most **** dont have a foot off into the background haha, no, hats my inner knee, I decided just to wait untill tomorrow and play it by ear, I've been icing it, swelling went down a lot
usually instant swelling is sign of damage not like im tellin ya anything u dont know but hope all is well any one who knows me knows i cant seem to stay away from back/neck/head injuries
Old 12-09-2006, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by *Jason*
usually instant swelling is sign of damage not like im tellin ya anything u dont know but hope all is well any one who knows me knows i cant seem to stay away from back/neck/head injuries
word! i got a lot of swelling down,so im playing by ear, see how it feels in the am
Old 12-09-2006, 03:17 AM

ahenry is a decent person

this is a post
Old 12-09-2006, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by ahenry
this is a post
yup, well its still a big bruise and it hurts, maybe ill go to the dr. after work
Old 12-09-2006, 12:16 PM

feels 80 % better, im still being gentle, but riding is on tomorrow!
Old 12-11-2006, 03:15 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Exclamation Re: is it wrong to?

I admit I kinda got a thing for pain, but crashing definitely sucks when it keeps you from riding when you want to. Ouch! *Graphic*
Old 12-11-2006, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Valeska
I admit I kinda got a thing for pain, but crashing definitely sucks when it keeps you from riding when you want to. Ouch! *Graphic*
OUCH!!!

Quick Reply: is it wrong to?