my 2 new toys

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 09:14 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: my 2 new toys

Indiana FIDDY Shootout 2007

tree huggin hippie animal rights activist PAUL vs baby bambi kill everything in sight murderer hunter DAVE

a one time event available on PPV for $45.h6 dollars!

HAHAH
Old 12-23-2006, 09:15 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by binder929rr
and you don't know 50 skills til you see dave's skills (stuntrider227). that mug is fn sick on a 50.
ask Dave about me

yeah i just cant grasp the concept of working the clutch to help myself out.... i try a few coasters, but almost every time they get close to disaster.... my clutch skills are seriously lacking... maybe i should practice some slow scrapes and use the clutch to get me off... remember i only been doing more than standups, and scrapes since sept
Old 12-23-2006, 09:16 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

well, as of now i put my money on dave. no offense to paul, i'm sure his skills are great but dave is sick...he has issues, i think he loves his 50 more than anything.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

paul eats rice crispie treats then ***** Os on his fiddy.

hes just THAT good.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:22 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
ask Dave about me

yeah i just cant grasp the concept of working the clutch to help myself out.... i try a few coasters, but almost every time they get close to disaster.... my clutch skills are seriously lacking... maybe i should practice some slow scrapes and use the clutch to get me off... remember i only been doing more than standups, and scrapes since sept
aren't you a BA on the bike? i thought you were a god or something? do you do O's on the 636? if so i want to know how you do them without clutch work.

clutch work is different, but once you get better at it, slow stuff is easier. it helps you pause and ****. if you need help, i can help with coasters...i love them. they are my 1 true trick that is the symbol of me.

high speed drags aren't that bad though, you can do it without a clutch, just lean back when it starts to fall let off the brake then it drags, grab a handfull of brake and get off the throttle.....whala
Old 12-23-2006, 09:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxDxwvTxz34 not my best riding.. i can combo alot faster now, but i slacked up on the 50 since like sept. and ride like 2 times a mo. maybe..... rather get the big bike skills up to par

@ the Lima stunt fest ppl forfeitted the 50 comp after seeing me practicing
Old 12-23-2006, 09:26 PM

aren't you a BA on the bike? i thought you were a god or something? do you do O's on the 636? if so i want to know how you do them without clutch work.
where did you get that info from? i can do WIDE *** wanna be o's and sometimes i get lucky and do 1 tight sso, but thats it... and i use all idle, but grab the clutch if its gona get nasty on me (cant 2 finger the HB and clutch)

how could i become god in 3 mo? maybe baby jesus lmmfoa.... god! pfft!
Old 12-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

coasters are easy. go right behind bp pull in clutch catch with brake. when you get smooth and knwo your bike well youll be able to pull it in and not use barely any brake initially. also the faster you come into the coaster the easier. the slower it gets the harder. i was into fast coasters but then i just started doing them slow (30mph) and tried to ride it to a stop... tap brake to bring the front down then clutch out of it keeping the whoolie going.

but that **** aint happening on the 636. not that used to the bike

PS you dont need clutch for REAL Os. gas them beotches.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:29 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by Vetter
coasters are easy. go right behind bp pull in clutch catch with brake. when you get smooth and knwo your bike well youll be able to pull it in and not use barely any brake initially. also the faster you come into the coaster the easier. the slower it gets the harder. i was into fast coasters but then i just started doing them slow (30mph) and tried to ride it to a stop... tap brake to bring the front down then clutch out of it keeping the whoolie going.

but that **** aint happening on the 636. not that used to the bike

PS you dont need clutch for REAL Os. gas them beotches.

oh, i guess i heard the wrong info paul.

and vetter, you can't do them yet? don't be a sissy, i was doing everything i normally do on tony's 636 in about 5 minutes.

you better watch out though, i was very close to the 1000ft mark last weekend and that was with a 200 foot runup and 45mph.....things are getting sicker and sicker by the day.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:30 PM

yeah my coasters go like this....
get behind bp quick... grab the clutch.... use too much brake, and slam the front down, then for some stupid reason want to let the clutch out w/ some gas coasters arent my friend
Old 12-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

oh, i guess i heard the wrong info paul.

and vetter, you can't do them yet? don't be a sissy, i was doing everything i normally do on tony's 636 in about 5 minutes.

you better watch out though, i was very close to the 1000ft mark last weekend and that was with a 200 foot runup and 45mph.....things are getting sicker and sicker by the day.

they will get sick if thats all you do?! im doing coasters on the 636. like. not that much fun. done like 3

plus paul says im the best in indiana. i believe him.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:32 PM
back in the saddle again

they take time and smooth brake. the whole trick to good coasters is being able to over-ride your panic function. when you grab that clutch and it comes back people always get a little panicy and want to push too hard on the brake...i know, i do it too when i'm going for distance. coming in pinned 5th gear on my gixxer at 80 is a rush when i throw it back hard and sometimes i give a little too much brake. it's all good though, just throw it back and barely touch the brake, there actually is a lot more room to fall back than it feels like.

if the bar taps the ground just give a ltitle brake and it comes right back off the ground.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:34 PM

[QUOTE=binder929rr;2532846]oh, i guess i heard the wrong info paul.

must have homie, cause i know i suck... well not compared to the squids around here... nobody stunts in Louisville, and i learn EVERYTHING on my own but like i said.. im in this for fun, and just to show off @ the local hangouts not become a pro... i like the streets, thats where i get the attention... nobody knows what a coaster is on the streets, and nobody thinks a 12 bar is too long, or that your Hb is gay ect.... just do this **** for fun, and keep it real. also dont ride outside my level cause i dont wanna get hurt.. i got a wife and kid
back in the saddle again

they will get sick if thats all you do?! im doing coasters on the 636. like. not that much fun. done like 3

plus paul says im the best in indiana. i believe him.
best on coasters? i'm an average rider at best right now, i used to be in the good category many years back, but now with all this new **** and me not riding i'm down to average...but coasters, those are my thing. if more comps had a coaster comp i would have more trophies in my closet, but people are afraid vetter, they are very afraid.
Squid Extradoinaire

they take time and smooth brake. the whole trick to good coasters is being able to over-ride your panic function. when you grab that clutch and it comes back people always get a little panicy and want to push too hard on the brake...i know, i do it too when i'm going for distance. coming in pinned 5th gear on my gixxer at 80 is a rush when i throw it back hard and sometimes i give a little too much brake. it's all good though, just throw it back and barely touch the brake, there actually is a lot more room to fall back than it feels like.

if the bar taps the ground just give a ltitle brake and it comes right back off the ground.

yup. have to be very gentle. caosters are fragile like flower.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:35 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

no im the best all around rider in indiana. paul told me that and i believe him. i believe in myself.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:36 PM
back in the saddle again

ya, i hear the getting hurt thing. i have medical school coming up and bills to pay, i can't afford another broken back and pelvis.

and coasters are great on the street. that's my friend's favorite thing, we'll be killing the streets and i'll throw one back and rev-limit that bitch then bring it down and re-establish the whoolie....it's great fun. now if i could just get my SS coasters. i AM a little nervous about learning those. then i need to turn my sitdowns into no handers.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:38 PM
back in the saddle again

no im the best all around rider in indiana. paul told me that and i believe him.
did paul also tell you that your **** smells like roses?

i honestly couldn't say who is the best in indiana. i know brandon appears to have some parking lot skills like no other and chuck is getting there. mine is ok but most of my stuff is street, parking lot was just coming into the scene when i got hurt so i did enough to learn O's and slow SS and highchair scrapes then i got tore up.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:38 PM

i been working on my *** drags here lately, and i see i use too much brake for everything, so hopefully that will work... gotta take baby steps, but you dont have to save O's for last... turn the idle up, and go for it.... working for me
Old 12-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

<-- jokes

i ride for fun. i dont care who the best is. all i know is that i had a blast riding last satruday.

i have a tendency not to work on new stuff rather than repeat all my old stuff.

Quick Reply: my 2 new toys