Stunting, and actually want MONEY?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 05:18 PM

Sogan is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunting, and actually want MONEY?

guys, just found this website awhile ago and thought you guys might actually be interested in making money for like doing **** online well anyways the website is http://www.treasuretrooper.com/201889 and its where you go online and take serveys which most of them take about 1 minute...its pretty dumb and you can jsut make up a whole bunch of stupid stuff.. but they pay between $.50-$75.00.
Basically the surveys about half of them are like those dumb ones that u always have pop ups for that say enter to win and all u ahve to do is enter in your email then your done with that survey seriously its a huge joke... but if you do, do it make a new email not ur main one to get everyhting sent to so your real one doesnt get full of ****....

You dont have to give them a credit card or anything they jsut send your check to you at the end of the month for how ever much you got no credit cards, no paypal nothing...IF YOU USE THE LINK ABOVE YOU WILL BE MY REFERRAL AND BECUASE YOU DID THAT ONCE YOU JOIN I WILL SEND YOU TONS OF TIPS AND TRICKS THAT I HAVE LEARNED...also to get the tricks I ahve to buy them from the site so I will jsut buy them then send them to your guys email if you use this link to sign up with me http://www.treasuretrooper.com/201889

jsut thought you guys might be interested do what you want with it peace
Old 12-07-2006, 05:22 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Stunting, and actually want MONEY?

So how do we stunt this thing actually? I'm new and not sure how it works.

Stunting is so fascinating. Just when you think you've figured it out, surveys get involved.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: Stunting, and actually want MONEY?

gawd dammit, it's like pokemon cards, u get new moves every so often, and new characters are always welcome, but then they start adding other stuff

KNOCK THAT **** OFF!