documentary announcement

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 09:04 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
documentary announcement

Production has been delayed six months. *waits for groaning to stop*

I'm not going to Spain until springtime, and I want to film AC at stuntwars, and might as well pack in some stunt school footage.

For those of you who have new tricks, comments whatever, hit me up at Stuntwars I'm bringing an endless supply of tapes and I'll update my footage.

I'm keeping a stock footage catalogue of everyone I film, when I finally get organized, also known as the date when hell freezes over, you can order footage from me of specific events or tricks, and I will charge you some horrible price for it.

ehehe

/evil businesswoman

I'm going into stunt management, promotions and film. I'm killing Chesapeake Defense Technologies today (my grown up job). I'm going to miss being so incredibly bored off my ***.

You guys better make me rich or I'm going to be very disappointed. And broke.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:08 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: documentary announcement

Also, if you know anyone who wants to buy an 8A defense contracting company, let me know.

Long as they set it up with a woman as acting CEO it's entitled to $5million in set asides. I never bothered to activate the 8a. Been in biz since 2000
Old 12-07-2006, 09:10 AM

ClintBorneo is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: documentary announcement

I make you rich if you make me rich simple. ACC 101 LOL basic accounting . )......... There are more and lots more stunters all over the world which hasn't been exposed. ).... hahhahah
Old 12-07-2006, 09:16 AM

I don't have a problem with making other people rich, in fact it's my preferred means of making money. Never been the envious type. That said, I really really want to make a lot of money.

I've got a couple type a go getters already, I just need to point them at the crowds. I had an epiphany this morning when I realized one of my old friends is an events coordinator for a good sized arena on the west coast. Going to ask him to show me the ropes and introduce me to his friends.

I taught him a few things about botany so he owes me.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:18 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

alot of ppl trying to get rich off stunting these days.... very few susceed
Old 12-07-2006, 09:29 AM

I hear you. The survival rate in this emerging industry is hard to determine. Early signs are good, so I'm going to go ahead and get my hopes up now. Yay!

Good thing I like excitement.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:33 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

and hopefully yo got something to falkl back on.. so many ppl putting out DVD's now (and most now days are from the stunt teams themselves (like it should be) id say your documentary would do good, but i think that will be the end of it... Drew Stone and a few others allready have it sewn up. i mean hell anyone who can edit, and has a decent camera can put a DVD together these days (thats why so many of them ****!) and to be put together by nonstunters make matters even worse....... good luck to you though...you will need it!
Old 12-07-2006, 09:38 AM

Hey Teach, can I send a copy of this to a friend of mine? If money falls out of this deal I want 25%. And I'll send you a copy too. I'll let you know when to start hobbling out to the mailbox.
Attached Images  
Old 12-07-2006, 10:07 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Lady!! Don't forget the little people!!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:15 AM

How can i forget them? They won't quit rubbing my nose in the fact that they have more money than I do.
*shakes fist at little bastards*
Old 12-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by excessa
Hey Teach, can I send a copy of this to a friend of mine? If money falls out of this deal I want 25%. And I'll send you a copy too. I'll let you know when to start hobbling out to the mailbox.

yes, but you get 20% only...thats more than the going rate!

hurry up i'm soooo bored!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:27 AM

Is it? I don't want more than the going rate. I guess I'd better go find out what the going rate is. And you are not the boss of me. Let's get that straight right now.

I'm sorry you're bored though. Get some ***** to come entertain you. (I am the bossy one)

Last edited by excessa; 12-07-2006 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:45 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

if I knew what the hell u were talking about I would probably be worried
Old 12-07-2006, 11:51 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
yes, but you get 20% only...thats more than the going rate!

hurry up i'm soooo bored!
how come class can't go to u.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:29 PM

No worries DSOG Thomas.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:52 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Yet another senseless thread.....You realise that out of the 14 posts so far for this thread, 8 of them are yours ???

"Documentary Announcement" ...lmao

SK
Old 12-07-2006, 04:01 PM

Some of the people who are in it might be interested in what is going on. And it's easier than pmming people. So if it bothers you, I guess complianing is the best you can do. Oh look, another post by me. What's that make? Nine now?

Oh my gosh.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:04 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I don't have a problem with making other people rich, in fact it's my preferred means of making money.
Hey could you please make me rich!!! cuz thata be cool!!
Old 12-07-2006, 04:09 PM

I don't know Thad. I'll try. That would be cool.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:23 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I don't know Thad. I'll try. That would be cool.
Yes...yes it would!!!!:YEAH
what I need at my shows!!!
1...Green M&M's ONLY!!!
2...4 Diet Rockstar's drinks... at persisley 38F {2 for before the show 2 for after}
3.... Blond's 3 of them!!! MUST BE CHEEP AND EASY!!!!
{this is NOT open for discussion}
4....MY BIKE MUST BE CLEANED BEFORE I GET ON IT....
5.... A stamp with my signature ...so i dont stress my throttle hand Signing Autographs!!!!
6....lot's and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by thehate.; 12-07-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Quick Reply: documentary announcement