documentary announcement

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 04:25 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: documentary announcement

Alright but you have to learn how to spell or the deal is off.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:30 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by excessa
Alright but you have to learn how to spell or the deal is off.
NO deal ..........your fired!!
Old 12-07-2006, 04:36 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

You can't fire me. I don't do anything! Seriously. So far this is as hard as writing emails to people telling them how much I like a stunter and why. Essentially it's like writing notes about cute boys in high school but the boys are cooler.

The hardest part was learning to tolerate the times when there is no interest and not to give up. That one glorious "bacon of hope" positive response so far has been just what I needed.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:43 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

You can't fire me. I don't do anything! Seriously. So far this is as hard as writing emails to people telling them how much I like a stunter and why. Essentially it's like writing notes about cute boys in high school but the boys are cooler.

The hardest part was learning to tolerate the times when there is no interest and not to give up. That one glorious "bacon of hope" positive response so far has been just what I needed.
i know you like me... no need to email....

but stop stealing my jokes please
Old 12-07-2006, 04:43 PM

oh OK your un fired!!
Old 12-07-2006, 04:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I want in on whatever you do
Old 12-07-2006, 04:58 PM

Right on Alvin! You're in.

Of course, you realize this may affect your urine tests. maybe you should just get in on some of the things I do...

I've got the perfect person to fit you with. Lemme go email him. I don't have enough clips of you stunting, good thing we'll be shivering in the same lot this weekend.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:59 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Of course, you realize this may affect your urine tests. maybe you should just get in on some of the things I do...
Old 12-07-2006, 05:02 PM

He's in the military and I'm not. I'm actively trying to take out my short term memory.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:03 PM

I get no love!!!!
Old 12-07-2006, 05:12 PM

You get love. I'll take you and Alvin both. I want to limit how many guys I represent and take on new ones as an existing clients get signed.

Last edited by excessa; 12-07-2006 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by thehate.
I get no love!!!!
all love is mine.... sit and watch
Old 12-07-2006, 05:26 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I've got the perfect person to fit you with. Lemme go email him. I don't have enough clips of you stunting, good thing we'll be shivering in the same lot this weekend.
I'll see you this weekend! :YEAH
Old 12-07-2006, 05:27 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

That one glorious "bacon of hope" positive response so far has been just what I needed.
Here are two bacons of hope, just because u are so special.

And a symbolic beacon of hope.

Subtle differences... I'd rather eat the bacon of hope because it looks really tasty.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:29 PM

Exactly. Br Denis called someone a bacon of hope recently and I am all about it now.
mmm...hope...
Old 12-07-2006, 05:54 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
alot of ppl trying to get rich off stunting these days.... very few susceed
x100000000000000000000
Good luck.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
x100000000000000000000
Good luck.
Thank you! It's either this or working, and I just can't bear the thought of it.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:18 PM

all of a sudden i really want some bacon right now
Old 12-07-2006, 06:32 PM

You get love. I'll take you and Alvin both. I want to limit how many guys I represent and take on new ones as an existing clients get signed.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:50 PM

Thank you! It's either this or working, and I just can't bear the thought of it.
now that i saw... you're a bacon of light... congrats :YEAH