DO i need handbrake yet?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 03:13 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Re: DO i need handbrake yet?

Originally Posted by cYcLePaThIc954
i rock a 70 tooth and barely use my hb...but im switchin to a 56 as soon as i stop bein lazy
give me my sprocket back!
Old 12-06-2006, 03:15 PM

solidjohnny is an unknown quantity at this point

Get the handbrake and use it as little as possible. I see a lot of people who ride the HB or foot brake wayyy to hard and too much. When it gets dark, you can see their rotors glowing red after just one pass....in the LOT!!! They need to really work on their throttle control.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:18 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by solidjohnny
Get the handbrake and use it as little as possible. I see a lot of people who ride the HB or foot brake wayyy to hard and too much. When it gets dark, you can see their rotors glowing red after just one pass....in the LOT!!! They need to really work on their throttle control.

tap it dont mash it!!!

:YEAH
Old 12-06-2006, 03:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

HATEFULTRUTH.COM SAYS
"Bullo kills the streets. But when you kill a handbrake like he does you can to"
Old 12-06-2006, 03:44 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

he's a nice guy, but one of the UK guys.. his avatar is back peg wheelie, with his rotor glowing from holding down the hb, i die a little bit inside everytime i see it.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:46 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kaneone
bikes should come stock with handbrakes...

-kane

im withya on that one... damn things cost too much
Old 12-06-2006, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Guru SF
are you serious?? first off i have a honda so i dont have to worry about subframe problems!

plus i did read that he didnt have a 12 bar yet. but he said he was gettin one.

listen no offense. i mean your avatar is of 2 mint lookin bikes. do you even know how to wheelie? let alone use your brake?

play catch up?? he needs to learn his footbrake first. like others in this post said you can do ss tanks highchairs. for miles without a handbrake. i did and so did many others. and he is geared so high he doesnt even need to use the brake
i have seen subframes crack in a plethor a of pieces, but my 929 was built from an ebay sale of a frame, motor and tranny, my gsxr too. the gsxt has a rattle can paint job n the picture was a few days after i finished it, its also night time and small. but thank you for saying i do minty work and after a year n a half of stunten im finally doing my own handbrake kit, i do need to stop babying my ***** and move my 12 bar up though
but for my minty handiwork, i greatly appreciate it.

btw: u may have seen my post "929 help greatly appreciate it" i got rear ended in july, real bad, 3 comas, cant work again till july so im redoing the gsxr n rebuilding the 929, alreaqdy replaced the frame, but i need a subframe, rear rim and a tank, if u know where i can get for reasonable price i greatly appreciate that too, but the big issue is that everything works but the headlight and the ignition, any ideas?
Old 12-06-2006, 04:19 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

after a year n a half??? jeezus, i was outta footbrake tricks in a few months.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

I think thats only reason I **** is beacause I don't have 1.........

Not.... (Borat)
Old 12-06-2006, 04:21 PM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
after a year n a half??? jeezus, i was outta footbrake tricks in a few months.
i was outta foot brake tricks after the first month i had my bike. really, i learn fast.:YEAH
Old 12-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AsphaltAssault
i was outta foot brake tricks after the first month i had my bike. really, i learn fast.:YEAH
So...... Bragger
Old 12-06-2006, 04:33 PM
B.T.M.

i'm a slow learner cuz i'm too lazy to hurt myself or try new things.. i tell ppl, if i can learn to whoolie, anyone can.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:34 PM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by villa76
So...... Bragger
ya but, when i started riding big bikes i could do any thing on a fiddy(high chair circles, unicycles, combo circles). i could do a circle after a month on my f4i too.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:41 AM

yeah, kinda like how people do other, non footbrake tricks without a hb. ever notice how gixxer chick still aint got a hb after like 3 years?
it's called balance, throttle control, and an *** like a brick, i got a skinny one so i sir, have an *** like a elbow, it hurts, but its hard to bust
:YEAH