Power Whoolies!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 09:29 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Power Whoolies!!!!!!!

KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!
Old 12-04-2006, 09:42 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!
well damn,i remember this ***!hes the best fiddy rider in the world!he'll give anyone 20 bucks if you can do on a big bike what he can do on a fiddy
Old 12-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B2S
well damn,i remember this ***!hes the best fiddy rider in the world!he'll give anyone 20 bucks if you can do on a big bike what he can do on a fiddy
you knock that off born 2 squid.

everyone knows he can't ride

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:52 PM
B2S

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
you knock that off born 2 squid.

everyone knows he can't ride
haha.attack of the the guys who cant ride big bikes.i take it outlaw is ur boyfrend
Old 12-04-2006, 09:56 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B2S
haha.attack of the the guys who cant ride big bikes.i take it outlaw is ur boyfrend
I only give, no recieving

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:02 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxer601
do you really want a roundhouse kick to the face while im wearin these bad boys?
well... i assume you are not wearing any boots because you are sitting at your computer, so I'm not too scared.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

i always sit backwards on the bike and open n close my legs like a scissor and watch out for the shark
Old 12-04-2006, 10:08 PM
B2S

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I only give, no recieving
haa,so iguess outlaw takes it,doesnt give it.well,2 homsexuals ive seen on stuntlife
Old 12-04-2006, 10:32 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

sssssssssssssstop it you guysssssssssss homo jokes are like sssssssoo mean hehehehehe

(JOKING)
Old 12-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by I wanna ride
sssssssssssssstop it you guysssssssssss homo jokes are like sssssssoo mean hehehehehe

(JOKING)

Old 12-04-2006, 11:01 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by MiltIV
140 in 6th! that **** is weak! i geared my stock 600 down 10 in the rear and now i ride them @ 180. no clutch needed, i just set a ramp up on the HWY and when the front wheel lifts off its mad power whooooolie time. yeaeeeaaeaeeeeeaaaa. LMFAO.

best post ever!
Old 12-04-2006, 11:32 PM

OneManArmy is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^^^Thank you.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:35 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by verticaljay
best post ever!
have to pass the time @ work somehow. thought id come up w/ the most rediculous thing i could!

still cant believe some people thought this thread was 4 real.LOL

Last edited by IV; 12-04-2006 at 11:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:09 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B2S
i said i would give YOU $20 if you could do what i can do...
Old 12-05-2006, 10:50 AM

OneManArmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Danger where you at man, we need to know how your power wheelies are comin along. Remember when you powered up all slow wheelies??? That s**t was hella funny, you were like, "Why do I need to clutch it up, I can just power it right to BP?".
Old 12-05-2006, 12:33 PM
B2S

i said i would give YOU $20 if you could do what i can do...
yea and after i take ur 20 bucks im buying bullets with it and giving u 20 dollars worth of ammo in your face....queer!
Old 12-05-2006, 12:39 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by B2S
yea and after i take ur 20 bucks im buying bullets with it and giving u 20 dollars worth of ammo in your face....queer!
like i said b4.. dont be mad just cuz you cant have me

jesus, you **** think every guys is gay like you
Old 12-05-2006, 12:57 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by B2S

bad boys bad boys what ya gonna do...........
Old 12-05-2006, 12:58 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!
+1:YEAH

Old 12-05-2006, 01:44 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
David, I'm thinking you should give up on life and start rollerblading. Honestly its the only choice.

LMFAO, oh man, you are such a dirty honkey!
i'm never using your comp again!

i am going to stuff a potato in your exhaust now !

Quick Reply: Power Whoolies!!!!!!!