Americade/Laconia

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 12:33 PM

NYMotoMafia is an unknown quantity at this point
Americade/Laconia

Are you guys planning on going to either Americade in Lake George or Laconia Bike week this year. I know the Argo show was rained out last year but are you going to set something else up for this year during Laconia Bike Week, whether it be at the track or Argo cycles? Let me know if there is anything in the works.

I remember last year during Americade there was a thought of setting something up during Americade, but nothing ever came of it. Americade is the first week in June and mainly Harleys and goldwings, but there is large showing of sportbike as well. Someone should contact Sportline Honda in Queensbury, NY, and get something going. There would be sooo many people that would go. They even have a separate staight road in front of there shop that would be perfect and very easy to close off. Anywho, let me know what is happening.

Lata, Ken
N Y M M
Old 05-02-2003, 12:30 AM
Regular StuntLifer

nymm hari is an unknown quantity at this point
WE want GMO, come on everyone We want GMO
Old 05-02-2003, 10:45 AM

ZEDEX9 is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard last year that there cannot be any kinda show at americade, because they own like EVERYTHING motorcycle related during that week and will have nothing to do with a sportbike show!
(im sure the polatics are a little deeper than that, but I know its a no go)
Audy-chisle.nips
Old 05-05-2003, 08:25 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
F#$k AMERICADE!!!!! Psychofest is that weekend..go there...cruisers suck....why would you go to a cruiser show if you ride a sportbike....come on pansies..get out of VT and NY and go to Psychofest!! ....its more like the NYJunior Mafia..better get back on your scooters ......just bustin..but for real...get down to PA for the Psychofest that weekend...and tell all your friends!
Old 05-05-2003, 10:36 AM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ......?

?

Not sure whats up yet - Psychofest would be our preferance - but that doesnt rule out Americade if we want to stay local - thanks for the support NYMM

what is the date again?
Old 05-05-2003, 11:08 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by slinky750
F#$k AMERICADE!!!!! Psychofest is that weekend..go there...cruisers suck....why would you go to a cruiser show if you ride a sportbike....come on pansies..get out of VT and NY and go to Psychofest!! ....its more like the NYJunior Mafia..better get back on your scooters ......just bustin..but for real...get down to PA for the Psychofest that weekend...and tell all your friends!
Sorta like u left this weekend for the Reality show Beotch!!! And Bike Week is mostly Hardleys too.. but we go there ... did u fall off that KLX again!!!

No shows in Queensbury.. its a public road to there shop so it cant be used without city permission and permits... and Lake George sucks *** for that ****!!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 11:50 AM

Oh Yeah, I forgot that Psychofest was that weekend. That is long *** haul for us but we will see. We are headed to Laconia for bike week the week after so I am not sure if we will have the time to do all that traveling. I agree Americade blows for sportbikes, but each year there are more and more. It would be nice to get something on for sportbikes. They say it is a public road....the city of Worchester MA, closes a main Street and a tunnel for the Summer Nationals. WTF, The hick town of Queensbury can't close a Street the nobody travels on anyway. There are two entrances to that shop. Anyway, let me know if anyone will be in the area and we can get together if we don't go to psychofest.

Is there going to be anything going on this year during Laconia Bike Week?
Are you guys going to try and do an Argo show again? Rumer had it that DTE was tryinmg to hook something up at the track. Are you guys going to be in Laconia for Bike week?

Lata, Ken
N Y M M
Old 05-05-2003, 12:44 PM

Originally posted by NYMotoMafia
Oh Yeah, I forgot that Psychofest was that weekend. That is long *** haul for us but we will see. We are headed to Laconia for bike week the week after so I am not sure if we will have the time to do all that traveling. I agree Americade blows for sportbikes, but each year there are more and more. It would be nice to get something on for sportbikes. They say it is a public road....the city of Worchester MA, closes a main Street and a tunnel for the Summer Nationals. WTF, The hick town of Queensbury can't close a Street the nobody travels on anyway. There are two entrances to that shop. Anyway, let me know if anyone will be in the area and we can get together if we don't go to psychofest.

Is there going to be anything going on this year during Laconia Bike Week?
Are you guys going to try and do an Argo show again? Rumer had it that DTE was tryinmg to hook something up at the track. Are you guys going to be in Laconia for Bike week?

Lata, Ken
N Y M M
if i wasnt going to psychofest i'd mostlikely be going to americade...or louden...i think louden is going to be an XSBA event...dont quote me on that though....and tiller..lick my *****....not all of us has some one with a motorhome that we can bum a ride down with
Old 05-05-2003, 12:49 PM

Thats what I heard as well. A couple different people said there was going to be an XSBA event at Louden but nobody knew for sure. It would draw a big crowd thats for sure. Let me know if you hear any more on that. Lata, Ken.
Old 05-05-2003, 01:04 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

if i wasnt going to psychofest i'd mostlikely be going to americade...or louden...i think louden is going to be an XSBA event...dont quote me on that though....and tiller..lick my *****....not all of us has some one with a motorhome that we can bum a ride down with
First off.. i didnt bum, i was offered a ride and have my own vehicle, 2nd i didnt have to ask my wife, mom and 3rd grade english teacher for permission and 3rd i know hat a red light means.. so my truck would have made it!!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 01:37 PM

Originally posted by 99TILLER
First off.. i didnt bum, i was offered a ride and have my own vehicle, 2nd i didnt have to ask my wife, mom and 3rd grade english teacher for permission and 3rd i know hat a red light means.. so my truck would have made it!!!!
'
go to florida would you!! leave me alone!!! actually i didnt have to ask for permission for anything it was my own choice...and kiss my ***..i know what a readlight is..just dont like to pay attention to them...and anyways my vehicle was bigger i should have had the right away....and would you quit bastardizing threads..is that all that your on here for...a guy asks a simple question and you gotta go bastardize it..gee..whats this place coming to? or you just trying to be like clevland? yeah thats it.. you duck/warthog mollester...not get back to work
Old 05-05-2003, 01:49 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

'
go to florida would you!! leave me alone!!! actually i didnt have to ask for permission for anything it was my own choice...and kiss my ***..i know what a readlight is..just dont like to pay attention to them...and anyways my vehicle was bigger i should have had the right away....and would you quit bastardizing threads..is that all that your on here for...a guy asks a simple question and you gotta go bastardize it..gee..whats this place coming to? or you just trying to be like clevland? yeah thats it.. you duck/warthog mollester...not get back to work
Im going to the Pyschofest .. probably in the rv but im gonna hit up Americade 1 nite during the week!!! NY- get ahold of me if your gonna head up in the week!!!

Slinky ... eat a dick!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 04:25 PM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 99TILLER

Damn Slinker--------you just got shut down Big Dad style by the one and ony 99ClunkClunkInFirstGearTiller
Old 05-05-2003, 04:29 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally posted by YATES
Damn Slinker--------you just got shut down Big Dad style by the one and ony 99ClunkClunkInFirstGearTiller
Get it right its "99clunkbangclankgrindrrrrrrrfirstgearTiller"

Old 05-06-2003, 05:29 PM

KrazyKris750 is an unknown quantity at this point
So after alll that blabing...are you guy's going to be in Loudon or what