My First Day at stunt school

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 11:51 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
My First Day at stunt school

I learned to wheelie on a clapped out 3 wheeler.

Thanks Martino. You rule and I'll see you next weeked for part two.
Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2006, 11:52 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: My First Day at stunt school

nice
Old 12-03-2006, 11:53 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

He shot these pics too. Nice guy.
Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2006, 11:53 PM

Thank you very much.
Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HAHA awesome
Old 12-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

saweet!

hows that documentary coming?
Old 12-03-2006, 11:59 PM

wilsowp is an unknown quantity at this point

practice makes perfect... keep it up
Old 12-04-2006, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter
saweet!

hows that documentary coming?
Awesome, I don't have all the discs burned and sent to the ed. (by a long shot, the most important one won't even be shot til I go to Spain) But he has enough to make the trailer. yay go me!

It would be easier with a firewire.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by excessa
Awesome, I don't have all the discs burned and sent to the ed. (by a long shot, the most important one won't even be shot til I go to Spain) But he has enough to make the trailer. yay go me!

It would be easier with a firewire.
im looking forward to seeing it for sure!

now as for your riding...rim and lace those hubs on the yz250 for street tires and start killing ****!
Old 12-04-2006, 12:53 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

lol nice shots--I'm off all next weekend i'll see about coming up--YO KELM u got a place for me to crash at or what?
Old 12-04-2006, 12:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

very cool ..im very proud of you ...................BUT your making a documentry on stunters and you didnt post a video of your first day stunting ......some thing is just wrong about that....still....good job on the wheelies:YEAH

Last edited by old man roger; 12-04-2006 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:10 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
im looking forward to seeing it for sure!

now as for your riding...rim and lace those hubs on the yz250 for street tires and start killing ****!
YZ250 would be quite a handful to wheelie, ive ridden one, the power is either on or off.
Wheelies are looking good though!
Post up a vid soon aswell
Old 12-04-2006, 01:16 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

TTR 125 or LKX 125 4 stroke w/street tires!!!!! Next!

Niceeeee BUT WHERES THE HELMET?????
Old 12-04-2006, 01:33 AM

moorport is a decent person

Looks good!, Now graduate to 2 wheels, and post up some more pics! :YEAH
Old 12-04-2006, 07:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

wheres your helmet squid?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:58 AM

Thank you thank you.

My helmet is on the ground, but not where you can see it.

I started out with one but quickly remembered I'm indestructable and took that **** off.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Armenian
lol nice shots--I'm off all next weekend i'll see about coming up--YO KELM u got a place for me to crash at or what?
Yay!
Old 12-04-2006, 07:59 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

nice i had one of those 3 wheelers way back in the day
Old 12-04-2006, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Kelm
No nice meeting you Kelm.. I see how it is =]

Alvin, You know it man.... Hit me up!
It was nice meeting everyone! I wasn't going to start calling out names because I'd just feel bad when I forgot someone. Like John. I already forgot his ***. And he'd just get his feelings hurt if he found out.

It's better this way.

Quick Reply: My First Day at stunt school